Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT and FD went to meet with Andrew Bowman on the day they took the red Tacoma to the car wash? She hadn’t been charged at that point with anything. So both MT and FD expected to be charged, yet were still getting rid of evidence. These two are unbelievable!
Early on there was talk about Bowman's ethics far surpassing those of Pattis.

I'm no longer feeling that.

MT would have told him what was going on during that visit and he should have taken her straight to the police station as he knew evidence was being destroyed.

Ethics fail, Bowman! Pattisville loves you big time.

Last edited:
Porche seats, Toyota seats, a Toyota, a rented Yukon, a bunch of properties, FD, MT and PG. No wonder it's taking them awhile to put all the data together in a legal manner.

I think the property manager is very, very suspect.

MT admits that on 5/24 FD cleaned PG’s Toyota. She admits it was “dirty” to the point of giving her a stained towel, presumably with blood on it. On this day FD tries to keep PG’s Toyota. PG doesn’t notice anything amiss with his truck; like blood or a clean up job?

The warrant states that on JULY 12th PG gave the following information on the case: JULY?!?!

5/28 FD told PG “not to tell” police that MT had taken his keys on 5/24. (So he didn’t until until the 12th? Am I reading this right)?!

5/29 FD takes PG’s Toyota to get washed. PG knows that JD is missing. He also knows that FD is a suspect, and also that FD has all of the sudden taken a great interest in his truck. So FD details the Toyota and tells PG he should switch out the seats because they weren’t original Toyota seats. Again, he reveals this in July?

Then on 5/31, FD has PG take the seats out of the Porche to put in the Toyota.

As investigators seize the truck and secure the Toyota on 6/6/19 he finds it helpful to mention that the seats have been switched out and he has the originals. On 6/6/19 when he's forced into a corner he reveals this? And did they ask him if he would voluntarily release the vehicle, or did he make them get a warrant?

It seems to me the Pawel Gummeny knows way more about way more and was also hiding or withholding more than we suspect. Why are police being so nice to him about this? Isn’t all this withholding and tampering with evidence? What am I missing about PG? Why no alarm bells?

And where does the rented Yukon come into play? Did FD drive the Ford off a cliff?

Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve tried to get through everything and my eyes are crossing.
I see what you're saying, I do but maybe I can give a little background on his actions.

I also have a family member who has done much work for years for builders/contractors.
First off they're hourly workers. They don't make fantastic money, just a living. Most have
no insurance, no benefits, no paid time off, you get hurt on the job, too bad.
Builders and contractors are notoriously difficult to work for because they're also self-employed so they push, push push to get work done and the worker is like paid slavery.
I'd go so far as to say many of them are nasty SOBs. I've also worked for many of them but in a different capacity.
My thoughts are because PG/EE has a wife and
family he really needs to work. He has to toe the mark to keep the lights on and put food on the table. Most of these guys live paycheck to paycheck. Just hardworking guys who don't
have a whole lot of choices.
They work in horrendous weather because they have too. In lightening storms because the boss said to, in 100 degree heat because the boss said to, all kinds of conditions.
this is what I've observed. I don't think PG is a bad guy, I think he was more worried about his paycheck and not wanting to disobey his boss man.
And maybe he's not real swift so it took a while before things sank in to him. How many of us would think our boss is a murderer? Not too many. MOO.

@SunnyCali, I'm trying to understand what you are saying with regard to EE.

I don't disagree with your point about people keeping their mouths shut and not assisting MT. I've been ranting about MT now since her arrest warrant was released as I believe her to be an AMORAL MONSTER.

But EE I think is a totally different animal and I'm curious why you believe him to be similar to MT?

EE IMO was being setup to take the fall for the murder of JD by FD and MT.

EE no doubt at a certain point realized what was going on and was smart enough to keep the original Ford seats that were in his Red Tacoma.

EE also probably realized the huge mess he found himself in the middle of pretty early on in this process and certainly before FD/MT were arrested for the first time.

We know that EE realized he had a big legal issue, he has 3 small children and a wife and is a person that only gets paid if he works. EE explained that he was afraid of losing his job with FD. My guess is that EE and his family lived pay check to pay check and no doubt had no means to pay a retainer to hire an atty. Would EE even know how to find someone to help him with the legal mess he found himself?

We don't know if EE is a legal resident or citizen and ditto for his wife and children. So, going to LE could be a huge issue and risk for EE and his family IMO. In fact we know very little about the personal situation of EE but I think its safe to say that he was terrified for himself and his family. EE could have come from a place where going to LE simply wasn't safe or perhaps he had seen what happens here in the US if you go to LE? We also had ICE crackdowns during this period so perhaps he was afraid of deportation? IDK EE knew FD had money and was vindictive and most likely dangerous. EE knew JD was missing, FD/MT were cleaning his truck and bugging him to swap out the truck seats, 80 MS was being swabbed down and he knew his truck was cleaner than it had been in years!

To me this looks like a working guy that is between a rock and a very hard and dangerous place.

I'm curious how you are seeing MT and EE being on the same level?

MOO

I'm curious why they aren't being held EQUALLY accountable. Forget who is worse or why. Just look at the facts of what they have both done. Both of them should be punished.

Nobody has cared about MT and her fear and her kid and her being manipulated or coerced, or the fact that she got a lawyer because who wouldn't. They both withheld a lot of evidence and information and they have both tried to help FD get away with murder. Whatever the reason and to whatever extent, they have impeded this investigation. For me, neither one get a pass.

I don't see anything that indicates that MT was under FD's control or was afraid of him.
Based on her past boyfriend baby daddy, and her ex-husband she attaches to adrenaline
pumping, high risk takers, world competitive athletes. She's a groupie follower. She simply doesn't think for herself. She gets led around
by her stringy hair and when they say jump she say how high?
I'd say she's probably very insecure and has a
shallow sense of self. So I believe she could easily be controlled by her paramour till they
boot her to the curb. Strange life she's had.

I don't understand those who won't look at EE. If he helped cover it up or hide info, that doesn't take away one ounce of guilt away from MT or FD.

For a MONTH he had seats in his possession that had JD's blood on them. He obviously suspected this was likely the case..

What is the deal with this guy getting a pass? I'm seriously interested as to why.

Respectfully: It seems to me there is a big difference in the level of involvement. He wasn't part of the murder or knowingly part of the coverup (at least, as far as we know), so I personally can't put him on the same level as MT.

Surely he should have spoken up sooner, despite his fear of losing his job with a family to support and not being involved - but we don't know if he did speak up to someone earlier. I think he feared he might be incriminated by speaking up at first - suspecting he was being framed - of course, that is NO excuse - but he hadn't really seen anything, nor did he KNOW there was blood on the seats. Thankfully, he did save the seats (he didn't have to do so) and he did come forward. He also lost his income, or quit, apparently. I don't see how he actually knowingly hid evidence (but I'm not in LE). I'm just not seeing how he's near the level of criminality of MT, who has yet to come even close to clean, MOO.

But yes, he should have spoken up immediately.

Then I recommend you listen to his wife and his lawyer publicly speak about the toll this tragedy has taken on he and his family. You are entitled to your point of view, but I see no evidence that EE was in any way knowingly involved in this murder. IMO, this is blaming an innocent person for what FD did, like FD's lawyer would have us do. He is already throwing blame on this poor man, quite unfairly IMO. I will not assist him in doing so.
totally agree in fact knowing his life and struggles financially I was gonna suggest a go
F--- me account to take up a collection to help him pay his legal bills. That's how supportive
I am of him and still believe he will end up being one of the good guy/heroes to come out of this saga.

I know I’m way behind, trying to catch up at 3 AM and have already posted on issues I’m seeing clarified as I read more posts, so I apologize in advance if I’m doing it again....but why has Ms “I knew nothing “ made an appt to see an attorney?? Isn’t this the same afternoon she handled the “coffee” stained towel???
Yes, and it's maddening, isn't it?

If the latest Arrest Warrant altered our collective opinion of her this dramatically, imagine what the next one will do!

Some of us who might have settled for a short sentence or probation on tampering are now calling for her head. Coffee, my foot!

Hi, have you found the MSM report that we saw at some point about the EE situation and him engaging an atty? It wasn't the HC but another paper if I recall but I'm not seeing it now.

I'm trying to figure out that date when EE got the atty involved?

I can find where LE announced that EE was cooperating and not a suspect but not when the atty got involved. I wonder if the delay in getting to LE by EE was because he was petrified after putting the puzzle pieces together based on what he had heard and seen at 4Jx and what he experienced with his truck. I get it because knowing what he knew, how much sense would it make to go to LE without an atty. We don't know also what FD might have on EE or whether EE has any possible immigration issues himself or with his family. All this simply might have been too much for EE to deal with and I think fear could be a very real issue. We just know EE is married with 3 small children.

The AW I believe states that EE quit FORE when FD was first arrested and we know that date.
Think it was shortly before we hear about Pat McKenna working for FD.

Early on there was talk about Bowman's ethics far surpassing those of Pattis.

I'm no longer feeling that.

MT would have told him what was going on during that visit and he should have taken her straight to the police station.

He knew evidence was being destroyed. Ethics fail, Bowman! Pattisville loves you.
Interesting theory @MemPat!

I'm not as quick as you on this one as I'm still back digesting multiple meetings with LE and State's Atty and Atty Bowman client MT lying every step of the way. Did Bowman attempt to stop the meetings or take a break? Was Bowman even present with his client at these meetings and did he know that his client was lying and hindering an ongoing investigation? Seems to me that these are serious questions raised in the most recent MT/FD arrest warrants.

Backing things up further, I'm also stuck. I'm confused about the early meetings with Atty Bowman by FD and MT. What exactly was going on here and who exactly engaged Atty Bowman? Did FD? Did MT? Who paid for Atty Bowmans early consultations when FD drove MT to Westport to meet? Was FD present in those early meetings?

Its all quite confusing but it does look more than a little bit suspicious IMO.

Will we see the following newsflash from the CT Post after a bit of investigation: Atty. Bowman joins the ranks of bad boy attorney's of CT!

What a crew of 'bad boys' we have so far in this sorry and tragic case: Pattis, Rochlin, Murray, Mawhinney, Markowitz and who can forget the godfather of bad boys the infamous disbarred Ford!

Knowing a bit about how Pattis operates, I do wonder if there hasn't in fact been a tandem tag team effort going on with Bowman all along and whether the nonsense about unanswered phone calls made to Bowman by Pattis and the classic 'no contact order with FD etc.' was just part of a larger charade for MT and FD to work together?

How else to explain ongoing lying by MT for over 2 months during a critical time of the investigation?

Its all too confusing for me but I hope the State's Atty is ok with it!

Wish someone could explain it all to us as this is truly a mind bender to me! Was Atty Bowman played by MT and Mamma Arrezza or did he orchestrate this entire situation and for whatever reason it backfired because it was made public in the most recent arrest warrant?

So confused.

MOO

Respectfully: It seems to me there is a big difference in the level of involvement. He wasn't part of the murder or knowingly part of the coverup (at least, as far as we know), so I personally can't put him on the same level as MT.

Surely he should have spoken up sooner, despite his fear of losing his job with a family to support and not being involved - but we don't know if he did speak up to someone earlier. I think he feared he might be incriminated by speaking up at first - suspecting he was being framed - of course, that is NO excuse - but he hadn't really seen anything, nor did he KNOW there was blood on the seats. Thankfully, he did save the seats (he didn't have to do so) and he did come forward. He also lost his income, or quit, apparently. I don't see how he actually knowingly hid evidence (but I'm not in LE). I'm just not seeing how he's near the level of criminality of MT, who has yet to come even close to clean, MOO.

But yes, he should have spoken up immediately.
Agree with everything. To clarify, I don't believe EE had any prior knowledge of the crime nor do I believe he was an accessory after the fact. I don't even put him on the same planet as MT. I DO believe he should have been more proactive about contacting police. If JD was MY daughter, MY mother, MY sister, I would want and expect that police would be informed of any information that may assist the investigation. What if police had not been present on 5/31 when he arrived at 4JC? Would the info he had ever have seen the light of day? What if FD had not been so lazy and changed out the seats himself? Also, it is an odd world when people are so highly commended for (eventually) doing what should be naturally expected of decent people. MOO.

Based on her past boyfriend baby daddy, and her ex-husband she attaches to adrenaline
pumping, high risk takers, world competitive athletes. She's a groupie follower. She simply doesn't think for herself. She gets led around
by her stringy hair and when they say jump she say how high?
I'd say she's probably very insecure and has a
shallow sense of self. So I believe she could easily be controlled by her paramour till they
boot her to the curb. Strange life she's had.

You can be an insecure groupie with a shallow sense of self but you still know better than to help clean up the bloody crime scene of another human being, even one who's richer and prettier than you.
You just do.

If you don't think you've done anything wrong you don't stop in for a session with a defense lawyer.
You just don't.

When you're sitting in the office of said lawyer, you are no longer under the control of your paramour.
You just aren't.

totally agree in fact knowing his life and struggles financially I was gonna suggest a go
F--- me account to take up a collection to help him pay his legal bills. That's how supportive
I am of him and still believe he will end up being one of the good guy/heroes to come out of this saga.
I've thought the same thing. I'm in!

Think it was shortly before we hear about Pat McKenna working for FD.
Yes, that is what I recall but there was a Hartford article someplace or Hartford news station mentioned the situation. Will find it eventually! Thanks!

You can be an insecure groupie with a shallow sense of self but you still know better than to help clean up the bloody crime scene of another human being, even one who's richer and prettier than you.
You just do.

If you don't think you've done anything wrong you don't stop in for a session with a defense lawyer.
You just don't.

When you're sitting in the office of said lawyer, you are no longer under the control of your paramour.
You just aren't.
oh I agree completely, she's pond scum. I was
just explaining to the poster what I thought her
criteria was in men.
I am hardpressed to say anything positive about her.

Interesting theory @MemPat!

I'm not as quick as you on this one as I'm still back digesting multiple meetings with LE and State's Atty and Atty Bowman client MT lying every step of the way. Did Bowman attempt to stop the meetings or take a break? Was Bowman even present with his client at these meetings and did he know that his client was lying and hindering an ongoing investigation? Seems to me that these are serious questions raised in the most recent MT/FD arrest warrants.

Backing things up further, I'm also stuck. I'm confused about the early meetings with Atty Bowman by FD and MT. What exactly was going on here and who exactly engaged Atty Bowman? Did FD? Did MT? Who paid for Atty Bowmans early consultations when FD drove MT to Westport to meet? Was FD present in those early meetings?

Its all quite confusing but it does look more than a little bit suspicious IMO.

Will we see the following newsflash from the CT Post after a bit of investigation: Atty. Bowman joins the ranks of bad boy attorney's of CT!

What a crew of 'bad boys' we have so far in this sorry and tragic case: Pattis, Rochlin, Murray, Mawhinney, Markowitz and who can forget the godfather of bad boys the infamous disbarred Ford!

Knowing a bit about how Pattis operates, I do wonder if there hasn't in fact been a tandem tag team effort going on with Bowman all along and whether the nonsense about unanswered phone calls made to Bowman by Pattis and the classic 'no contact order with FD etc.' was just part of a larger charade for MT and FD to work together?

How else to explain ongoing lying by MT for over 2 months during a critical time of the investigation?

Its all too confusing for me but I hope the State's Atty is ok with it!

Wish someone could explain it all to us as this is truly a mind bender to me! Was Atty Bowman played by MT and Mamma Arrezza or did he orchestrate this entire situation and for whatever reason it backfired because it was made public in the most recent arrest warrant?

So confused.

MOO

When LE has an interview with a suspect like MT, counsel is with the client, right?

Frankly, I'm surprised Atty Bowman let Troconis continue to talk at times. Am delighted she continued to talk, however. Maybe Bowman was as shocked as we were when she said some of the things she did.

Agree with everything. To clarify, I don't believe EE had any prior knowledge of the crime nor do I believe he was an accessory after the fact. I don't even put him on the same planet as MT. I DO believe he should have been more proactive about contacting police. If JD was MY daughter, MY mother, MY sister, I would want and expect that police would be informed of any information that may assist the investigation. What if police had not been present on 5/31 when he arrived at 4JC? Would the info he had ever have seen the light of day? What if FD had not been so lazy and changed out the seats himself? Also, it is an odd world when people are so highly commended for (eventually) doing what should be naturally expected of decent people. MOO.
i would put money on the reason he didn't come in to LE sooner- He couldn't come up with the money for a retainer for attorney.
these guys don't even go to the dentist on time
because of lack of disposable money.
Every expense has to be planned for. Doctors
for the kids- take em to emergency room and the hospital send a bill. truck breaks down, go to junkyard for parts and fix it yourself.
Buy kids clothes in thrift shops. etc.
They are the working poor. Many people can't relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph