GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross-exam by defense: my feed cut out, sry I missed it

Redirect by NL:

DNA/hair could be removed from an area by cleaning, washing, vacuuming. Truck could've been cleaned before examined by LE.

Re-cross by defense:

On day photos taken of truck, it was not a clean, tidy vehicle
Interesting he said the truck was not clean or tidy.
Here's a quote from someone else:
"Her unsanitary home was a window into the unsanitary soul that is within her."
Interesting........
He has a lot more to say also.

<modsnip - link is not approved>

Last edited by a moderator:
JA still testifying about video. PTL about 5 mins from her house.

A truck passed by about 10 mins after that. Light came on.

Her road is residential. ,no shopping centers, gas stations.

Not busy road, residential people, no tourists or sightseers.

Didn't watch video before given to LE.

Other camera showed same vehicle from different angle.

Doesn't know SM. Honestly thought turning video in would help clear SM.

About 10 mins. from vehicle on video first time to second time
10 minutes? That doesn’t seem long enough to kill her and dispose of her there. So what’s the thought here? Did HE meet SM at the kilt and then he took her and TM took the car and dumped it and then SM went to pick up TM?

Thanks everyone for being here to witness and report on the latest Moorer trial. I've attended all the others (Never seen one couple have so many trials on one disappearance/murder). Late to the dance for this one. But stuck like glue to it now.

10 minutes? That doesn’t seem long enough to kill her and dispose of her there. So what’s the thought here? Did HE meet SM at the kilt and then he took her and TM took the car and dumped it and then SM went to pick up TM?
It's definitely not enough time, even at their speed. There are many theories. A large faction of us thinks something happened to her at Longbeards. Regarding the trip to PTL, though, I think it was to retrieve whomever was staging her car there, and that Heather, herself, was never at that landing. JMO.

It's definitely not enough time, even at their speed. There are many theories. A large faction of us thinks something happened to her at Longbeards. Regarding the trip to PTL, though, I think it was to retrieve whomever was staging her car there, and that Heather, herself, was never at that landing. JMO.
Ya sorry. I meant Longbeard’s. Thought one place and typed the other. Thanks all. That’s my thought right now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa