Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Loverboy is nice and comfy in his beautiful mansion . Whilst 2 dozen LEO’s are minutes from him about to seal his fate ? Man I hope there are LEO’s camped out in front of 4JX just waiting for the call . Man I’d love to be a fly on the wall .

FD has gotten tons of ridicule: ears, height, beady eyes, dyes his hair, runt, clothing choices, and so on and so forth. She is being shamed for her looks because of the character (lack thereof) she has shown. You are right...no bearing on case...but people are repulsed by the both of them. Not just her. IMO.
Yes, I get the repulsion, but I still don't like the look-bashing of anyone, ha ha. It's been going on since day one and I managed to keep my mouth shut this long! I will go back to ignoring those posts. :D

I wonder if Loverboy is nice and comfy in his beautiful mansion . Whilst 2 dozen LEO’s are minutes from him about to seal his fate ? Man I hope there are LEO’s camped out in front of 4JX just waiting for the call . Man I’d love to be a fly on the wall .
Sorry, but approximately how far is FD house from reservoirs?

I missed what you're referring to, but I will say I'm disgusted by how much people shame MT for her looks. IMO, she's not unattractive, but that has NOTHING to do with the case. It shouldn't even be a topic of discussion.

Sometimes in the midst of all the awfulness here, we just enjoy a moment of levity and if it's at the expense of someone up to her neck in the "disappearance" of a young mother, so be it.

And if it's okay for one person to comment that MT is "not unattractive" (as you did) it's okay for another to disagree, I'm thinkin'. MOO

Back to the case and, hopefully, the evidence being found right this minute that will nail FD and MT, making them at least feel unattractive soon!

Last edited:
Seems to me, in light of all the other guilty machinations of FD and MT, even if one bone or a tooth found in that water held up, it might as well be in FD's pocket.

They are searching the West Hartford reservoir with boats and dive teams.
Dive teams conduct search in West Hartford in connection to Jennifer Dulos case

If they do find her there (as we all hope they will) - it underscores how overconfident and stupid he is - to dump her in almost his own back yard? Stunning, if so.

Respectfully disagree. Can't speak for anyone else but IME, I don't choose every day between good and evil because good comes as naturally as breathing. There really isn't even a question of choosing. Evil is not even an option. Sometimes, a situation may arise where it is hard to know the right thing to do or hard to do the right thing. I don't think these are choices made daily. A good person will agonize over right vs wrong. A good person will sometimes do bad things but they own up to their mistakes, make amends and vow never to make that mistake again. They are remorseful for what they have done. Evil has no shame, guilt or remorse, no self reflection. I don't know if an evil person like FD struggles with THEIR choices. I tend to think not. Selfish entitlement comes as naturally as breathing. MOO. Don't know if I explained that very well!
You said what I was thinking...but you put it in a better way. Thanks!

Sometimes in the midst of all the awfulness here, we just enjoy a moment of levity and if it's at the expense of someone up to her neck in the "disappearance" of a young mother, so be it.

And if it's okay for one person to comment that MT is "not unattractive" (as you did) it's okay for another to disagree, I'm thinkin'.

Back to the case and, hopefully, the evidence being found right this minute that will nail FD and MT, making them at least feel unattractive soon!
I'm not talking about one person saying she isn't attractive, it's been going on since day one and has been ugly. I don't appreciate anyone shaming other people for their appearance. There are other ways to bring levity to a terrible situation.

That being said, yes, I agree we should stick to the case.

ETA: I'm clearly in the minority here, which is why I haven't brought it up in the months this case has been active. I'll go back to ignoring the comments about people's looks. o_O

Last edited:
dbm

Attachments

• 70407558_10218621718967719_2892915582028480512_n.jpg
    70407558_10218621718967719_2892915582028480512_n.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online