Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are searching the West Hartford reservoir with boats and dive teams.
Dive teams conduct search in West Hartford in connection to Jennifer Dulos case

If they do find her there (as we all hope they will) - it underscores how overconfident and stupid he is - to dump her in almost his own back yard? Stunning, if so.
I think in his mind (if he did leave her there) it’s the ultimate middle finger to her on his part. She left that house. She took the kids from that house. In his mind leaving her near there would be the ultimate FU.

You do have a point there.

If so - then why have her t-shirt and bra separate (disposed of on his trash run with MT)? Are clothes easier to identify, or something?
I have been saying since the bra and t-shirt were found, I think it very possible that FD degraded her somehow before he killed her. Forced her to remove her clothing, maybe even sexual assault. It seems plausible to me. If it is ever established that she was NOT dismembered, I can't think of any other reason why her clothes would be separate. MOO.

I think in his mind (if he did leave her there) it’s the ultimate middle finger to her on his part. She left that house. She took the kids from that house. In his mind leaving her near there would be the ultimate FU.
Dumping her in a reservoir knowing that his waterskiing obsession was a huge issue in their marriage presumably.

I have been saying since the bra and t-shirt were found, I think it very possible that FD degraded her somehow before he killed her. Forced her to remove her clothing, maybe even sexual assault. It seems plausible to me. If it is ever established that she was NOT dismembered, I can't think of any other reason why her clothes would be separate. MOO.

@BellaVita, I've thought that for a long time, but was afraid to say it, so - thank you for braving that for me. I hinted at it a few days ago in a post - 'what did he do with her body in that time'... related to her tshirt and bra. Why take the time to remove them? That thought (rape) came to me, strongly - as another reason he did the physical killing part on his own.

As you all know, no doubt, rape is a violent act, and as he couldn't have her (he wanted to have her AND MT live with him at the house, after all)... it does fit.

Last edited:
@BellaVita, I've thought that for a long time, but was afraid to say it, so - thank you for braving that for me. I hinted at it a few days ago in a post - 'what did he do with her body in that time'... related to her tshirt and bra. Why take the time to remove them?
He seemed obsessed about leaving his own DNA around perhaps he cut himself or was concerned his own DNA could be found on her blouse.

They are searching the West Hartford reservoir with boats and dive teams.
Dive teams conduct search in West Hartford in connection to Jennifer Dulos case

If they do find her there (as we all hope they will) - it underscores how overconfident and stupid he is - to dump her in almost his own back yard? Stunning, if so.

Last para BBM

He would claim it was her favourite place to go when she was feeling down, IMO.

If she “shows up” there, what’s the betting one of the following will, too.

a) EE’s business card in her pocket, or

b) a note that says “I couldn’t live without the love of my life, FPD. Signed Jenifer (sic)”

I wonder if Loverboy is nice and comfy in his beautiful mansion . Whilst 2 dozen LEO’s are minutes from him about to seal his fate ? Man I hope there are LEO’s camped out in front of 4JX just waiting for the call . Man I’d love to be a fly on the wall .
Do we know if LE has positioned a car at 4Jx this evening?

I think it may have been to make it look like a sexually motivated killing by someone in the low income neighborhood they found the trash.

Here's a Google Earth map for reference. I used a winter 2016 image so you could see the usual tracks/trails/roads more clearly.

Distance as the crow flies: 1.20 miles.
Distance following most logical pathways: roughly 2 miles.

View attachment 204032
Thanks for this map. And Reservoir #3, where some searching was/is apparently going on, is only about 0.6 miles from his house as the crow flies. NBC CT link:
Crews Search West Hartford Reservoir in Connection With Jennifer Dulos Case: Sources

This is true, but it's still shaming her for her looks. The amount she gets bashed for it is significantly more than FD, and he's the real monster. Again, I just don't think it has any bearing on the case and is mildly offensive. JMO. *shrug*
I understand where you are coming from.
But I have fallen prey to criticizing her looks.
Especially comparing the softness of JD to her.
Can't help myself because I feel she is so worthy of it.
But, you are right.
Counterproductive.

Specialty divers aside, IMO the officers starting this search this late in the afternoon are most likely on day shift, meaning they should be due to go home soon. Which means if they are continuing their search and not going home, they must have a fairly good lead or hunch to stay on and search. These men and women are missing family time, their kids sporting events, and school open houses at this point to search this late in the evening. So let’s hope there is something credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member