Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed this line of thinking also. There is a lot of $$ to be available to enhance/build trail area, historic bridge, etc. Now think of the property girls were found (private Property), someone knew he wasn't home that day (JMO) . Well, it gets a bit more complicated in my theory, but along the same lines you are thinking also.
So currently if you look at RL property records you will see the area that runs along the creek of what used to be RL property is now owned by the county. It’s hard to tell if that part of the parcel were the crime scene is is included in the part now owned by the county.

I had brought this up a long time ago that I didn’t think RL owned that part of the property where the girls were found and I posted the GIS mapping showing the plat.

Jethro saw my post and posted that same mapping however he was smart enough to save it on his hard drive. His shows at the time of the murders RL did own the property all the way down to the water.

So I don’t know why the county now owns that little easement along the water. The only thing I could come up with is some kind of eminent domain thing associated with the bridge renovation.

I have followed this line of thinking also. There is a lot of $$ to be available to enhance/build trail area, historic bridge, etc. Now think of the property girls were found (private Property), someone knew he wasn't home that day (JMO) . Well, it gets a bit more complicated in my theory, but along the same lines you are thinking also.

Not an impossible theory. But then, the girls were not necessarily targeted. Anyone would do, to be killed there. Or do you think two innocent, beautiful teenagers, straight A students, would matter more? Then it becomes really sinister.

I watched most of GH latest. He said something I’ve never heard before.

He said the vehicle in question was not parked at the CPS building but in front along the street. So I think that would stand out to someone a little more.. a car parked along the street.

It's a bizarre theory but not impossible. I was thinking more along the lines that someone was going to donate money that someone else (donor's family member) wanted for themselves and possibly did the murders to prevent the person from donating. But I suppose murders near the bridge would also bring the attention to the bridge to fast track it and get the goals accomplished sooner. I'm sure someone can follow the money and the county records of land ownership and sales better than I.

This would explain why there was no imminent danger expressed to locals since the murders. Could also explain why/how the murders were preplanned and targeted to happen on/near the bridge, but maybe the victims themselves were not specifically targeted, unless lured to that location for the purpose of highlighting the bridge. But maybe it could have been anyone.

We don't know about the COD or murder scene. It was apparently quite gruesome. I imagine not anyone can murder for financial or property gain, and if so, probably not that horrifically. It makes me think the murderer is really a SK in the making with no other motive. But maybe a person with political, property, or financial motives hired an evil, aspiring SK to do the killing.
BBM-- Yeppers...I have been saying that all along also-- Follow the money
Think of what the 4 top reasons are for murder
Sex, Love, Money, Revenge

Not an impossible theory. But then, the girls were not necessarily targeted. Anyone would do, to be killed there. Or do you think two innocent, beautiful teenagers, straight A students, would matter more? Then it becomes really sinister.
Well, true...there goes my targeted theory. I just dont know. I keep going back and forth between targeted and follow the money and a mixture of both.

So the witnesses could have seen an entirely different man? The video brave Libby shot looks nothing like the sketch to me imho.....
Yes,,that is what I meant by 1 or 2 witness' may have seen one man, thinking BG, but the other 2 saw someone different, thinking HE was BG hence the 2 sketches.

Well, true...there goes my targeted theory. I just dont know. I keep going back and forth between targeted and follow the money and a mixture of both.

It is not an implausible theory, follow the money, I mean.

Chinatown (1974 film) - Wikipedia

The movie got Oscar, among other things, for being historically accurate.

ETA: perhaps because the bridge was popular place for a lot of kids, any kid or teenager would do?

Last edited:
It makes more sense as a premeditated mission than a strictly disorganized blitz attack. Locals say the bridge isn't heavily traveled. It's more likely a planned than a spontaneous occurrence that happens to perfectly trap the girls at the end of the bridge. Coincidences do happen, but man...I don't know.

It makes more sense as a premeditated mission than a strictly disorganized blitz attack. Locals say the bridge isn't heavily traveled. It's more likely a planned than a spontaneous occurrence that happens to perfectly trap the girls at the end of the bridge. Coincidences do happen, but man...I don't know.
Always thought preplanned as well.

Still, that one article about the bridge linked above quotes a guy who says he traveled half an hour to get there because it is a location considered to be a "destination." So, who knows.

Cannot wait until the day that we all know.

exactly. it is not clear to anyone outside LE if the witnesses actually saw the killer (new sketch/YBG/"man" (if you can call it that) in video) on the trails either before or after the crime.

Yes,,that is what I meant by 1 or 2 witness' may have seen one man, thinking BG, but the other 2 saw someone different, thinking HE was BG hence the 2 sketches.

no qgerte
So are you saying the video that Libby took of the man in the blue jacket is not the killer? More like a red herring
And I think the audio would have indicated if the new the perp too. I don’t think they knew him or they were catfish

MOO possibly catfished by a local. Libby was presenting herself as older before she was a teen.

Are we allowed to link the official Abby & Libby news and information portal? They have used GH's pictures of BG where the close up still from the video has been overlaid on the larger image of the bridge, so you can see him in context, size wise compared to the bridge.
I actually think he has his thumbs hooked into his jeans pockets with the rest of the hand/fingers exposed and sort of moving.

And I think therein lies the confusion. Which of those two sketches is the killer and which is a witness and/or an accomplice?

I'm at the point now where I want to disregard both sketches. LE has stated that the person in the video is the killer, right? So his gait, his appearance and his blurred face is the one we should be looking for. And from were I sit, he doesn't look like he's under 30 years old.

I pondered something similar back in March 2019.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Someone on Youtube spoke to a man who lives on W 300 N (First house on the right hand side if your coming from the old CPS building). He sold part of his land not knowing that they were going to erect the Feedom bridge He also had someone kicked off his land that is well known to this case.
What he has to say is very interesting.
Neat avatar.

But then there would be two people who had not come forward unless those seeing OBG actually saw another witness. That would be why OBG is now discounted I guess. So only the witnesses who saw NBG are valid witnesses if that was the case.

Or there are two perps.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members