GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went through the WS posts on Tammy's trial and made a list of all of the witnesses, in order of testimony. Here it is:

1. Jessica Cooke TK
  2. Jodi Davenport TK
  3. Stephen Schiraldi DATE
  4. Casey Guskiewicz LE
  5. Sgt. Danny Furr LE
  6. Ken Canterbury LE
  7. Ryan or John (?) Keep SPRINT
  8. Ryan Whitt T-MOBILE
  9. Danny Furr LE
  10. Laura Garlitz SON WAS FRIENDS WITH MOORERS
  11. Amanda Nigro FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
  12. Michael Melson FOUNDER OF COMPANY THAT ANALYZES PHONE RECORDS/FORMER NASA EMPLOYEE
  13. Roxanne Love FORMER SLED AGENT
  14. Brian Wilson LE
  15. Carmen Rodriguez LE
  16. Jonathan Martin LE
  17. Aaron Edens INTELLIGENCE ANALYST FROM CALIFORNIA
  18. Jimmy Gunter FORD DEALER
  19. Joyce Aland LIVES ON 814/SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  20. Kevin Hummel TAMMY MOORER OLD FRIEND, SEXTING IN FALL OF 2013
  21. David Quandt D&S SITE WORK (DNS?) - SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
  22. Grant Fredericks - HEADLIGHTS GUY
  23. Dennis Hart TK
  24. Jill Domogauer LE
  25. Lt. Peter Cestare LE
  26. Jacob Melton FAMILY FRIEND OF MOORERS/MOORER SON
  27. Lindsey McGraw COMPUTER FORENSCES AG'S OFFICE
  28. Will Lynch LE
  29. James Perry LE
  30. Brianna Warrelmann ROOMMATE
  31. John Caulder LE
  32. Irene Moorer SID'S MOM
  33. Donald DeMarino TAMMY'S COUSIN
  34. Jessica Adams SLED

Bump. This guy testified in TM's trial, too.

If the SD card is not inserted in the port, the SYNC module cannot track GPS location data.

LM found GPS coordinates in multiple states. He only found GPS locations in Horry County at Beach Ford (when they traded the truck in) and when the truck was brought back to Horry County to be investigated.

It sounds like this is the original truck, not the new one, and it was sold to someone in Charlotte. It was retrieved from Charlotte (N. Carolina) to be investigated.

Last edited:
LM states the SD card was detached from the truck December 18, 2013. He found a "message fragment" at 12:06 AM. At 12:07 AM (12-18-2013), the SD card was detached from the SYNC module, at which point, the navigation would no longer function. When the SD card is removed, there is a prominent warning alerting the driver the card is detached, and the navigation system is not working.

I'm so confused. If this is the truck from that night, then it's the new truck. But it was sold to someone in Charlotte? Does anybody know how to reconcile this information? This is breaking my brain.
I feel like he said the previous owner was in the Charlotte area. Before being sold to the M’s.

I'm just going to move forward, knowing this is the new truck, and it was the one driven that night.

Noting the 12:07 AM removal of the SD card, the next thing we have on the timeline for the M's is @ 1:12 AM, when SM was "seen on surveillance parking his truck in a handicap space at the Seaboard Street WalMart."

Timelines *No Discussion Thread*

I'm so confused. If this is the truck from that night, then it's the new truck. But it was sold to someone in Charlotte? Does anybody know how to reconcile this information? This is breaking my brain.
I think their black truck was resold, probably repossessed.

I don't think we did. This is huge.
I don't remember them saying the NAV card was removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes