GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My anticipation is building. I'm wondering if the newly released video was the crescendo or the lead up ... Can't wait to find out!
Lead up??? Can you imagine something more explosive than that? The other day we were all just sitting here with our jaws on the floor wondering if we were really hearing what we were hearing. It was chaos and bliss and rage all rolled into one. If there's more, if that wasn't the climax, can we collectively handle the actual climax? I have my doubts. Haha! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Off topic slightly but I went back and read the posts here from December 2013-mid January 2014. I wasn’t an active member back then, but did anyone think TM was on here posting back then? Would be interesting to see what she was saying is all.
When people lie they typically interject bits of the truth...
Oh yeah, they walk (or type) among us. I don't remember all of the details or even what screen name she used. I do remember her posting here, the admins finding out, and them dropping the ban hammer. Does anybody else remember the details of that?

Oh yeah, they walk (or type) among us. I don't remember all of the details or even what screen name she used. I do remember her posting here, the admins finding out, and them dropping the ban hammer. Does anybody else remember the details of that?
I can't remember all the details but it just calls to mind how many fake profiles she had and how she was EVERYWHERE slamming Heather and her family and painting the Moorer/Caison clan as the victims.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: People with nothing to hide, hide nothing. Innocent people do not concern themselves with the thoughts of the masses because they know the truth will reveal. The guilty though, especially someone as controlling as this guilty part, well, we know what the guilty do. We've seen it firsthand these past 6 years.

Off topic slightly but I went back and read the posts here from December 2013-mid January 2014. I wasn’t an active member back then, but did anyone think TM was on here posting back then? Would be interesting to see what she was saying is all.
When people lie they typically interject bits of the truth...

Good catch. Likely so. For sure, the Internet as a whole was her playground and she posted everywhere and had lots of fake names, fake Facebook accounts, etcetera. All of that went silent when she went to prison.

I remember it, either TM or AC is who I think it was - name was couponmb or couponinmb or a similar version. They came on here and made a couple of taunting posts about biting the hook or something like that. I saved it for years and now can't find it. I remember WS admin messaging me to not interact with the poster and they were aware. I want to say it was end of December or January after Heather went missing.

I remember it, either TM or AC is who I think it was - name was couponmb or couponinmb or a similar version. They came on here and made a couple of taunting posts about biting the hook or something like that. I saved it for years and now can't find it. I remember WS admin messaging me to not interact with the poster and they were aware. I want to say it was end of December or January after Heather went missing.
Coupon in their screen name? R u kidding me?

YES! I remember the couponinmb name now!

Thank you, there were a few that I wondered about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard