GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

What I can see on FB Casei’s profile and cover picture were changed to photos of the children 21st August just minutes apart. Last visible profile pic before this was 2nd August, with a comment and reply which I found a bit worrying. I can’t help thinking if it was actually Casei who changed those display photos. IMO
I’m scared for her children.
I have that feeling of dread.
He has something in his eyes.
Where are they?
MOO

The July 10th "boss lady" profile picture also has a worrying comment on it.

There are reports coming in that the children are deceased as well. So heartbreaking.

I saw the hints of that but a part of me was hoping he was talking about other bodies in the sense of someone he murdered years ago, all in the hope the children would be okay.

I knew better however... or guessed as much...

More babies/children who did not deserve this... One adult and four children. Smh.

They might want to put him in body armor...

Jmo.

According to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office in Georgia, Michael Jones was arrested after he was involved in a crash south of Hickox.

Deputies said when they arrived at the scene of the crash, they smelled a foul odor.

Jones told deputies, "You may want to put me in handcuffs because there was a dead body" inside the car, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.

Jones told deputies that prior to the crash, he concealed other bodies in Charlton County. Authorities in Charlton went to the location Jones said he hid bodies and found an unknown number of dead bodies, according to Brantley County Sheriff's Office.

The bodies have not been identified, authorities said, but they told News 6 partner WJXT that they believe the bodies could be those of the missing children.

Man leads deputies to bodies after missing Florida woman found dead

Husband / Defendant In-Custody

http://www.interopweb.com/brantleyjailpop/
(Condensed)

Current Inmate:
Michael Wayne Jones

Arrest Date: Monday, 16 September
§ 17-13-33 - Fugitive From Justice - [Felony]
§ 40-5-121 - Driving While License Suspended - [Misdemeanor]
§ 40-6-48 - Failure to Maintain Lane - [Misdemeanor]
§ = Section
™ = Trademark
DA = District Attorney
DP = Death Penalty
FB = FaceBook™
LE = Law Enforcement
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
MSM = Main-Stream Media
RIP = Rest In Peace = Condolences

" Five Sheep
Reunited With Their Creator."

[Contribution # 6783
Thread # 473638]

Last edited:
Husband charged after bodies found in search for wife & kids

FROM THE ARTICLE:
A deputy working that crash detected what's been described as a "foul odor" at the scene, according to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office. "At this point, Mr. Jones stated to the deputy that you may want to put me in handcuffs because there was a dead body inside the vehicle," the Sheriff's Office said.

According to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office in Georgia, Michael Jones was arrested after he was involved in a crash south of Hickox.

Deputies said when they arrived at the scene of the crash, they smelled a foul odor.

Jones told deputies, "You may want to put me in handcuffs because there was a dead body" inside the car, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.

Jones told deputies that prior to the crash, he concealed other bodies in Charlton County. Authorities in Charlton went to the location Jones said he hid bodies and found an unknown number of dead bodies, according to Brantley County Sheriff's Office.

The bodies have not been identified, authorities said, but they told News 6 partner WJXT that they believe the bodies could be those of the missing children.

Man leads deputies to bodies after missing Florida woman found dead
so sad but I was waiting for this - I only hoped that they would find them quickly and it sounds like they did but didn't want to announce it yet? I wonder why?

FROM THE ARTICLE:
A deputy working that crash detected what's been described as a "foul odor" at the scene, according to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office. "At this point, Mr. Jones stated to the deputy that you may want to put me in handcuffs because there was a dead body inside the vehicle," the Sheriff's Office said.

I wish I could tell from the way this was written - "was" the body actually still in the car or "was" in the car but had been disposed of.

This is heart breaking.
Why? Why? Why?
Evil to the core.
Those babies and mommy!!!
I just can't.
Prayers for all her and the children's families.
And the LE who had to witness this horrible tragedy unfold.
Bowing my head yet again for the innocent children whom are murdered.
I am so sorry for you Mrs. Jones and your children.
May LADY JUSTICE BE SWIFT AND MAX

I wish I could tell from the way this was written - "was" the body actually still in the car or "was" in the car but had been disposed of.
The 32-year-old mother of four was reported missing out of Marion County by family Saturday. Her body was found at the scene of a single-car crash involving her husband in Brantley County, Georgia, shortly after 7 p.m. Sunday evening, authorities said.

What I heard during the presser:
  • He was apprehended when he was involved in a car accident in GA
  • Casei's body was still in the vehicle
  • He was arrested and told them where he had disposed of other bodies
  • The bodies of the 4 children were located where he led them
  • Unsure of when they were murdered
  • This was his personal vehicle (apparently neighbors had seen a U Haul at their house and thought it may be related)

What makes people choose the consequences of life in prison or the DP b/c of committing murder ; over providing alimony and child support, resulting from the divorce ?
So you have to pay out since your wife left your (in this case I'm assuming) abusive behind. So what.
Man up and be grateful that you were blessed with not just one, but FOUR beautiful children !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back