GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

I think she may have been alive on the date the summons was served. Since there was one for each of them, and they weren't married. The person who served the summons would remember. If not, wouldn't hers come back as Summons Not Served, and his as, Summons Served. It's usual that the defendant has to be physically served the papers, and oftentimes has to sign for the summons.

Both summons were returned on the 23rd. Her last post was on the 21st. Just theorizing, but I think it set him into a tailspin, when the summons was served, and, he became the classic family annihilator, afterwards. That would put it at almost four weeks.

Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK

There were two summons served. Why do you think she was alive on that date because he signed for both of them. She never signed. I would think that they were both on the lease and that is why two summons were served MOO

Of Interest, the neighbor said they had recently moved in. I wonder where they lived before?

There were two summons served. Why do you think she was alive on that date because he signed for both of them. She never signed. I would think that they were both on the lease and that is why two summons were served MOO

Of Interest, the neighbor said they had recently moved in. I wonder where they lived before?
Yes- perhaps he moved those trash bags INTO the house as well as out. Neighbors said they never saw kids. Very short time to move in & get evicted. I wonder if TOD for kids is the same- or earlier/later than TOD for mom?

Yes- perhaps he moved those trash bags INTO the house as well as out. Neighbors said they never saw kids. Very short time to move in & get evicted. I wonder if TOD for kids is the same- or earlier/later than TOD for mom?

I don't believe I've ever seen a SPECIFIC time of death noted by a medical examiner after somebody has been decomposing four to six weeks. They can give a range.

Most often, they give a time of death as to when the body was found deceased.

ETA, rereading your post and now that I think what you meant to say possibly was when they were killed per LE timeline, if they have one, versus the legal TOD by the medical examiner.?

I wonder if his real name is
Michael Wayne Smith Jr.

Something weird with this ghost of a monster.
I think JMO He was a runner when they married.
I think she caught on to this monster.
She saw the real monster.
The monster killed her before she could get away. Along with leaving his lies behind before moving on.
He killed this chapter of his life.
This monster's past needs to be vetted.

WFTV Orlando News just said he would be back in Fl. in about a week.
I wonder if we'll hear anymore about his past
life. Did he get an honorable discharge from
the Navy? Or was he thrown out?
Has he ever worked since she married him or
was he a freeloader?

I don't believe I've ever seen a SPECIFIC time of death noted by a medical examiner after somebody has been decomposing four to six weeks. They can give a range.

ETA, rereading your post and now that I think what you meant to say possibly was when they were killed per LE timeline, if they have one, versus the legal TOD by the medical examiner.?
My thinking/post wasn’t that advanced- lol. I am simply wondering if he murdered them all at once, or mom first, kids later- or even kids first, then mom. We may never know due to decomposition, as you point out. But perhaps there is other evidence that could reveal that. These are details that could influence sentencing, depending on the judge. Moo

WFTV Orlando News just said he would be back in Fl. in about a week.
I wonder if we'll hear anymore about his past
life. Did he get an honorable discharge from
the Navy? Or was he thrown out?
Has he ever worked since she married him or
was he a freeloader?

I would think so, we're talkin about Florida and Freedom of Information Act which lends to many things being disclosed in the state versus others. M o o.

My thinking/post wasn’t that advanced- lol. I am simply wondering if he murdered them all at once, or mom first, kids later- or even kids first, then mom. We may never know due to decomposition, as you point out. But perhaps there is other evidence that could reveal that. These are details that could influence sentencing, depending on the judge. Moo

Gotcha. I don't think it's going to be like a Christopher Watts or Patrick Frazee cases, where their neighbors are going to have something on tape, but then I may be wrong. But 4-6 weeks after the fact, it's going to be difficult to find video in such a Time range from public and or private surveillance MOO..

Especially since the family thinks that he had her phone and or access to her social media after she was deceased. It will be interesting did they find her phone and can they access other information.

I wonder if his real name is
Michael Wayne Smith Jr.

Something weird with this ghost of a monster.
I think JMO He was a runner when they married.
I think she caught on to this monster.
She saw the real monster.
The monster killed her before she could get away. Along with leaving his lies behind before moving on.
He killed this chapter of his life.
This monster's past needs to be vetted.

You were thinking that after this has happened, that law enforcement doesn't know that he has another alias?

Where are you getting that from that he has an alias that you have the name of that alias you want to put out on the internet.

WFTV Orlando just reported a family member
said they saw Jones w/ 2 of the children 4 weeks
ago and when he was asked where's Casei, he said she was sick.
I wonder if he killed his wife and HER 2 children and then killed HIS 2 children later.

WFTV Orlando just reported a family member
said they saw Jones w/ 2 of the children 4 weeks
ago and when he was asked where's Casei, he said she was sick.
I wonder if he killed his wife and HER 2 children and then killed HIS 2 children later.
I'm really confused on what his plan was. She was sick and then...hopefully everyone forgets she and her 4 kids ever existed?

We found my brother’s body after several weeks. In the woods. The examiner listed the date of death as the last day he was seen by my mama. I have no remembrance if a time was listed. I don’t even want to know.
Anymore...it still hurts even after all these many years. I can’t even fathom the pain their families must endure.
RIP little family, the storm is over.
Now you forever have the rainbows.

Last edited:
We found my brother’s body after several weeks. In the woods. The examiner listed the date of death as the last day he was seen by my mama. I have no remembrance if a time was listed. I don’t even want to know.
Wow... there are no words... you sure been through a lot my friend! Happy to see you’re going strong (from where I’m sitting!)

I noticed this too! Definitely has the steroid look. My ex used to be on them at one point and he looked a lot like that. MOO
Wouldn’t have even thought of that, stimulants crossed my mind...
Aren’t steroids terribly addictive and heighten one’s anger... and thus more likely to be violent? Could have been part of what “got the ball rolling” for this horrendous murderous rampage

Anymore...it still hurts even after all these many years. I can’t even fathom the pain their families must endure.
RIP little family, the storm is over.
Now you forever have the rainbows.

So sorry to hear this, @imstilla.grandma !

You were thinking that after this has happened, that law enforcement doesn't know that he has another alias?

Where are you getting that from that he has an alias that you have the name of that alias you want to put out on the internet.
Still putting his past together. But when I have the evidence to post I certainly will.
I think he has lied a lot about his past.
He is 38 years old, I can only find where Casei was with him maybe 3 years. If the neighbors are correct and they only lived at the rental trailer 2 months, then the eviction came end of August, Have you ever heard of an eviction in FL happening that fast? Just trying to figure out how this monster can wake up kill his current family and hide 4 to 6 weeks off radar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back