TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we've all done one or more of those things. But I doubt any of us have ever shot and killed an innocent man. That's what this trial is about.

Yes. It's pretty surprising that some don't understand that. Carrying a loaded weapon carries a greater duty of care. So does being LE.

Last edited:
EVERY one of your statements will be contested in court. And if someone was in my house, and not responding, I would shoot to kill, and I would be justified in doing so. I think some sleuthers are missing the point: reality is not so much of import as Amber's PERCEPTION of reality. In her mind, she was defending herself and her castle. "error of fact" ...Murder? No. Manslaughter? Possibly. I'm not downplaying the tragic loss of Botham's life, but we need to see the "whole picture" and put away the pitchforks and hoods. The Mob Mentality needs to go.

BBM. The irony of your comment is not lost. Can you show me where the law talks about her perception?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland