TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has tunnel vision. She's in her apartment. 'My God there is a man in my apartment' and he's twice her size. ... he drowns her out and he's yelling "HEY HEY HEY." It's happening like this *snaps fingers*. ... 'Why's he not stopping? Why's he coming at me? Why is the display on my weapon not working? He must have a weapon. He must want to kill me because I caught him burglaring my apartment.' And he's within 15 feet, he's getting closer. ... 'I'm displaying a gun, I'm wearing a police uniform. He must have meant to kill me.' And she fires her police weapon.

He says the second shot went in an upward angle from recoil because she shot quickly back to back shots.
He says Jean was 15 feet from the doorway when he was shot. His flip flops were on the floor, and used to approximate where he was. He says the flip flops were away from the couch.

This makes me sick.
What about commands
Did the defense say anything about her so called commands?

This makes me sick.
What about commands
Did the defense say anything about her so called commands?
Yes, I can't rememver exactly. But they said as he was approaching her she was giving commands and he kept approaching and ignoring the commands. He did say it was not Jean's fault, but that AG saw it as an intruder approaching her in her apartment with intent to kill. And that not stating it was self defense on the 911 call doesn't make self defense law not count. That she called 911 for EMS and for help.

His birthday was coming up, he was very excited. Witness wanted to get him a set of pots and pans because he only had two in his apartment. When she spoke to him that day he requested Drake tickets, but she reminded him of the pots and pans convo and he agreed to pots and pans as his bday gift. [I believe this phone convo happened on Sept. 6th]

Her partner is going to testify. State or defence witness? Anyone know? That testimony will be the bombshell. He is the next thing to a witness to the crime!! jmo

Bo was excited to stay home that night and watch the first NFL game, he had a fantasy football team. He did not mention having a girlfriend or anyone coming over. He had started seeing a woman named Cynthia a few weeks before, but it had not gotten to a serious point.

Yes, I can't rememver exactly. But they said as he was approaching her she was giving commands and he kept approaching and ignoring the commands. He did say it was not Jean's fault, but that AG saw it as an intruder approaching her in her apartment with intent to kill. And that not stating it was self defense on the 911 call doesn't make self defense law not count. That she called 911 for EMS and for help.

that is her story---- we will see if testimony and forensics support that story

Her partner is going to testify. State or defence witness? Anyone know? That testimony will be the bombshell. He is the next thing to a witness to the crime!! jmo
The state mentioned it a lot more, so I am guessing they are the party who wanted to call him. The defense seemed to be downplaying the relationship as normal.

When witness got the call about his death her first thought was that it was a car accident. She went cold. It didn't make sense to her that he was shot and killed. She still does not think she has accepted it. She still will call his number, it is still in her favorites on her phone. She calls to see if he will answer.
"I miss him every single day. Being in Dallas is hard, and that he's not here."

Her first instinct was to not tell their mom. She wanted to let her have one more night. Their mom was staying with the witness in NY at the time. Their mom immediately started crying, burst into tears, their mom couldn't speak, the witness had to just repeat the words from the social worker to the remaining family members. She could not find her own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member