AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not into cars, so to me SUV or van are pretty much the same thing, I suppose I could have described an SUV as a van. Depending on who witness was, it might be the same thing. Of course I know what sliding door is or isn't, so that doesn't really fit, but as well known, witnesses are not always highly reliable.

4 minutes. No wonder few ppl can offer a sighting. The person had no contact with anyone else (if this is the suspect & van).
Why on earth have they not shared this video already?
Reminds me of a friend's 2018 Toyota RAV Suv. I haven't compared them though.
What model suv or crossover is that? Hunting.
I think is something like this
ETA: 2019 Honda CR V
2019-Honda-CR-V-Color-Options_o.jpg

So who the heck gave the report about the stupid red van?? The initial reports say the ~24 people didn’t see an abduction. There’s also a building in the way of where she was allegedly taken to. So who told them about the red van? It had to be someone who called in a tip the next day... so I have to wonder the legitimacy of it :/
How sad would it be if someone just happened to see some guy taking their sister/cousin/kid home who happened to be wearing a yellow shirt and we are on a totally wrong trail....

I had a dream about Dulce last night. I had a dream they researched the building she “went behind” and they found her alive in elevator that had gotten stuck....

Who knows the phone situation at his home. For a lot of people they may not have a phone. You have to call this person to call this person to tell this person to call back. It’s not as simple for some people.

I know when my husband has to talk to an uncle it may take days to get a call back. And this is Central America.

That's a good point. Hopefully LE has contacted Mexican authorities to help find Dulce's father. If he was attending school then IMO LE would have been in contact by now. If he's estranged from the mother and her family as msm reported then maybe the mother thought he was still in school, IOW from a past conversation and not recent information.

As for the video of the van this may be why LE changed the description to "van or SUV" this week. Why they didn't release the video is beyond my understanding. If anything they could have asked the driver to come forward. And if they think this vehicle was involved then why not just say so? Either way as an innocent motorist I'd contact LE as soon as I saw video of me driving in the park. YMMV.

IMO the time was too tight to assume the red SUV was involved; 4:21 to 4:24 is only 3 minutes, hardly enough time to lead Dulce off the playground, put her in the backseat, close the door and drive off. I suppose it's possible but that would imply the perp knew she was in the park unsupervised and was ready to move. Does he have psychic powers? I doubt it.

So many things in this case are blurred but all I know is LE either is at a dead end or they're not sharing something. The less they say to the public the more the rumor mill will spin IMO. All MOO.

I think it was simply a person in a car who drove into the park, turned around and drove out.
If that is the case then LE will have to have a press conference about this and alert the public that the car in not involved in the kidnapping. JMO.
Otherwise this will become a witch hunt for whomever have that kind of car.

What are the chances? The exact timing ? It doesnt take long to pick up or drag a child to a vehicle, trust me. My daughter hated riding anywhere lol 2 minutes i could have her in a vehicle. She gave in after i got her there bc she knew i was stronger. I imagine that brief slow down involved reassurance of the child or, a quick punishment. ALL IMOO!
Many parents still teach their children to mind their elders..what a manipulative s.o.b. it takes to do this sweet 5 yr old that way. IMOO, I imagine a similar scenario: Well if you dont sit down & stop all that acting up, we won't get your brother or you more icecream and you're mom & grandma will be really angry with you for being ugly to an adult.
If the case is thats a family in that red suv then they need to speak up and clear their van and family, sorry for the inconvenience it's a child's life here.

New here, but It’s not unheard of for family or even the police to fabricate or run with what they know is not a suspected vehicle in order to get an Amber alert out to the public. At least in my area, my mother, who has severe anxiety, almost had an Amber alert out on me when I was a teenager and I stayed too long at a friend’s house for the first time. The police were perfectly willing to take her admittedly made up van that the “two girls in red sweatshirts” got into. She legitimately thought something terrible had happened. I’ve seen other cases too, where it happens. If it get’s the child’s face sent to every phone in the county, it’s worth it sometimes. Not saying this is what happened, but it’s worth keeping in mind.

Wow, the photo and apparent video sighting of this red car is a big development !!

Something I’m starting to suspect is that the mom had a habit of going to that park and doing homework with her niece in the car while the younger two children played on the playground. I get the feeling this was perhaps a pattern. And something that perp knew. JMO.

So who the heck gave the report about the stupid red van?? The initial reports say the ~24 people didn’t see an abduction. There’s also a building in the way of where she was allegedly taken to. So who told them about the red van? It had to be someone who called in a tip the next day... so I have to wonder the legitimacy of it :/
How sad would it be if someone just happened to see some guy taking their sister/cousin/kid home who happened to be wearing a yellow shirt and we are on a totally wrong trail....

I had a dream about Dulce last night. I had a dream they researched the building she “went behind” and they found her alive in elevator that had gotten stuck....
Also the sliding door and seating Dulce in the back seat. SUV's do not have sliding doors. I don't know of any.

Wow, the photo and apparent video sighting of this red car is a big development !!

Something I’m starting to suspect is that the mom had a habit of going to that park and doing homework with her niece in the car while the younger two children played on the playground. I get the feeling this was perhaps a pattern. And something that perp knew. JMO.
Even if she were in the habit of going to the park and sitting in her car while children played, seems like she would have to do it at the same time all the time for that car to be able to get in and out that fast. Which seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa