Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what exactly happened. We will never know because people who take part in certain things know the eventual outcome.

Midwest United States is worse than people think when it comes to opioids and other things. The craziest **** goes down in midwest because it's the middle man for entire America.

Well, if you want to discuss the amount of homeless on the streets, Midwest is nowhere close to CA, WA, NY or MA.

You are right that Midwest used to have manual jobs, and they are gone now. And we see Delphi's situation. Rural area, people struggling financially, hopelessness, drugs, then, religiosity... and also, their LE are not like, say Michael Rourke from Colorado.

But it so happened that in this Delphi, one of the ugliest crimes has happened.

And people are willing to help. More would help if they need. I personaly think the LE have to get on the national TV (but limit tips by emails only, not to get crazy from the volume).

Opioids are everywhere in the world. Delphi doesn't hold the 1st place.

I dont know what exactly happened. We will never know because people who take part in certain things know the eventual outcome.

You say you don't know, but hint at knowing.

You mean, if they snitch they are killed?

Or you think that Delphi is covering someone influential? I heard this version, and granted, anyone can be a criminal, true, but using the logic, the people who are occasionally mentioned as POIs in this context, a) were definitely known to the girls, and, b) stand too much to lose by murdering two kids.

I could go along with this EXCEPT LE stated BG "lived in Delphi, Worked in Delphi or has ties to Delphi.
"quote- We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age. "
DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights
I think LE was actually pretty broad in saying BG could have previously lived there, could visit there or work there. A truck driver could pick up/deliver loads to the meat plant twice a month and know the area well but people in town wouldn’t know or recognize him. MOO

I am thinking that, if LE has a POI who committed suicide, then there is not much reason to withhold info that only the killer would know. However, I am willing to consider any reasons that folks might suggest.
One of my POIs is dead, but since he wasn't young and wasn't looking like NBG, I don't have to care since April 2019. So my list of POIs is providentially (or not?) verrry short.

I could go along with this EXCEPT LE stated BG "lived in Delphi, Worked in Delphi or has ties to Delphi.
"quote- We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age. "

Currently between 18-40. So he could have been as young as 15 at the time of the murders do they mean?

I am thinking that, if LE has a POI who committed suicide, then there is not much reason to withhold info that only the killer would know. However, I am willing to consider any reasons that folks might suggest.
If LE know who it is then I agree they could release more info. I don't think they have any clue who it is. If the person was dead or in jail then wouldn't they be able to get DNA and close the case?

I am more interested in the "DOUBLE murders of 2 girls" .. I had not heard of this one. Whether SA motivated or not, I am trying to connect double murders of young teenagers.

As I'm sure you've figured out, this killer was convicted in 2015 (I believe) so it's not going to be "connected" per se, unless you mean it's important to understand those cases where two girls (or two young individuals, I should say) were taken at the same time and how those cases may be different from your average abduction/murder. In which case I absolutely, 100% agree. And if you are collecting cases like this for study, look into the serial killer Michael Ross. Of the 8 girls/women he murdered, there was one pair of young girls while the others were single abductions/murders. When he was on death row he talked about his motivations and I honestly believe they are probably quite similar to those of the Delphi killer.

He has connections to the area in my theory, that says "lived" in Delphi as in past tense then straight up says "We also believe this person is from Delphi - currently, or has previously lived here", i said i don't think he lives there now but he either did as a kid or he had relatives he visited often. So that statement does fit what i said.

If I did a documentary on Delphi Indiana and truly delivered some reality, I bet this thread would end.
Respectfully @BradB, I think many here HAVE done some research into what goes on down there in Delphi, and have a clue about what you are referring to. Yes, there are factors surrounding this case that I and others have considered and which may render this case "unsolvable". BUT, the fact remains two young, vibrant girls were brutally murdered and WHAT IF this murder was NOT related to that seedy world of Methamphetamine? Even if it is, these girls were INNOCENTS! I absolutely understand where you're coming from, but to definitively say that this case will NEVER be solved is rather presumptuous. Hope, my friend. If this were YOUR child, you would continue in hope until you draw your last breath. I know I would!

If I did a documentary on Delphi Indiana and truly delivered some reality, I bet this thread would end.
So, @BradB, how about you go make that video for us :) Set up a Youtube channel and tell us exactly WHAT you know and WHY you feel this case will NEVER be solved. That's a fair request considering the recent posts you've made. Set up the channel under "BradB" and I at least will gladly watch. We will not bring that info here as we all know what happens when we do stuff like that :):rolleyes: That way this thread will NOT get shut down and you will have a platform to disseminate everything you do OR do not know. O.K.? I think that's a fair request.

I'll be looking for your new video on Youtube.
ed:sp

Last edited:
As I'm sure you've figured out, this killer was convicted in 2015 (I believe) so it's not going to be "connected" per se, unless you mean it's important to understand those cases where two girls (or two young individuals, I should say) were taken at the same time and how those cases may be different from your average abduction/murder. In which case I absolutely, 100% agree. And if you are collecting cases like this for study, look into the serial killer Michael Ross. Of the 8 girls/women he murdered, there was one pair of young girls while the others were single abductions/murders. When he was on death row he talked about his motivations and I honestly believe they are probably quite similar to those of the Delphi killer.
In the Weleetka double murder, I think 2 different calibre weapons were used and Sweat was caught because he used one of those weapons to kill his girlfriend. There was speculation there could have been an accomplice IIRC, especially because of the second weapon with a different calibre, which was never traced. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv