Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #113

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
    The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19
    [​IMG]

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
    https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

link to post with all threads 1-99 (courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #84
    Thread
    THREAD #86
    THREAD #88
    THREAD #89
    THREAD #90
    Thread #91
    Thread #92
    Thread #93
    Thread #94
    Thread #95
    Thread #96
    Thread #97
    Thread #98
    Thread #99
    Thread #100
    Thread #101
    Thread #102
    Thread #103
    Thread #104
    Thread #105
    Thread #106
    Thread #107
    Thread #108

Thread #109 - Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109
    Thread #110 - Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110
    Thread #111 - Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111
    Thread #112 - Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

*Media Maps & Timelines*
    IMAGE Discussion Thread
    Scanner Thread
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
    grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
    watcher9 likes this.

2. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

There is a lot to discuss in the Delphi case with all the very big developments.

We have a very strong rule on Websleuths. Do not ask someone to PM you on a discussion thread. Why? You saw what happens on this thread. The thread was almost taken over by people saying "PM ME PM ME". We couldn't keep up with removing the posts.
    If you want someone to PM you then what you do is you PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM FIRST and ask them whatever.

You do not stop the whole discussion and ask someone to PM you.

We will be giving long time-outs to anyone who says they have the information they can only share in PM's or words to that effect.

We call that "baiting" and it makes me crazy. It is so frustrating to try and get things under control when someone recklessly posts a cryptic post creating a frenzy of posts asking to be PM'd.
    Please be mindful of our rules.
    Thank you,
    Tricia

3. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

FWIW, I've been following the Jonelle Matthews case - so glad she was finally found!

I can't help but think - and this is just a hunch - that Abby and Libby's killer may be like the POI in Jonelle's case.

Found Deceased - CO - Jonelle Matthews, 12, Greeley, 20 Dec 1984

ETA: @kiaatcher , just read your post right above mine. I think we are on the same wavelength, per se.

4. BigTexas

BigTexas Well-Known Member

Jeeps22, MJPeony, janewall and 6 others like this.
  5. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Yes. Either that, or they did not collect all the DNA.

How do you proceed if all DNA is accounted for? I am not a criminologist, but i’d look at the amount and places this DNA is found at. Predictably, there should be a lot of KG’s DNA, and DNA from German’s house, but not at certain parts of the bodies, for example. The girls went through the creek...some of the DNA should have been washed off. Libby fought, they said, so there should be some “new” DNA on her hands.

And then, there are people excluded by the alibis, right? And some, not yet.

Also, there might be animal DNA if the person is a hunter. Dogs DNA. One could find out the breed. JMO.

6. kiaatcher

kiaatcher Well-Known Member

janewall, crhedBngr, susiQ and 2 others like this.
  7. Charlot123

janewall, susiQ, cody22 and 3 others like this.
  8. kiaatcher

If I remember correctly they have not made any statements on whether or not there was DNA available.
    However, the presser in June/July alluded to the idea, at least IMO, that there was DNA evidence of some sort, and that the perp possibly could be avoiding leaving DNA in public.
    They are being very shut about the case, and I still can't figure out the reason why. Was the scene so awful that there's barely anything that can be shared, especially with their ages? Are they close to solving the case? Do they have someone specific on their minds? Who knows...
    I keep getting flashbacks to the Jayme Closs case with this, and it angers me how important, smaller details were overlooked. I hope to God that isn't happening with A&L.
    Also, @Charlot123 , is there more issues within the LE of Carroll County that I'm not aware of?
    Edit: Just found out what an unlawful proposition means...that's definitely sus. Are we allowed to discuss sex offenders without LE verification that they are a suspect?

Jeeps22, janewall, ACE422 and 6 others like this.
  9. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

MJPeony, Jim_M, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  10. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

I just posted this 2 pages back. From the beginning they said yes dna evidence.
    DNA evidence is top priority in Delphi murder investigation

watcher9, cody22, Jim_M and 4 others like this.
  11. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

I'm not a mod, but from post 1, page 1:

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
    DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

12. kiaatcher

Thank you! I guess the important factor at this point, which you all have discussed, is how much they have.
    Thank you. I guess it's a good time to bump some of these rules :)

Jax49, susiQ, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  13. Charlot123

That LE is like the Delphian Oracle, “if you cross the river, you will destroy the greatest empire”, but not saying it will be your own empire...

14. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

steeltowngirl and kiaatcher like this.
  15. Charlot123

I naively thought that “unlawful proposition” was hinting at a bribe. I looked up this dude, it has been in the news before.

This is not about the police, but I think has not been mentioned here.

Chicago police: Indiana man solicits girl for sex, meets undercover cops instead

I felt I needed to link it.

16. Charlot123

It would be very interesting, a brainstorming team.

17. Pedrosmom

Pedrosmom Well-Known Member

How do you know they’re not? Maybe his alibi isn’t budging? Maybe they’re already on to him. Moo

Mike Britton, cody22, Jim_M and 3 others like this.
  18. You (LE) HAVE the tips; why does it take so long to arrest him, damn it again?! <-------- My taking on this case. ;)

19. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

I agree. There was a guy who came from Logansport on the day all the roads were blocked, just to visit the trails and bridge and reporters spoke to him at the time and he just had to turn back. I have posted the article before and it is in the media thread. Can't find it now though. I think your circle is about right. Logansport to Lafayette at least. This does not include persons who live way outside that area and return to visit family.

20. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Check all the accounted for alibis. Go back and check them again in case there is a change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.