MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is another question and answer one.
Those don’t prove Riedel passed or wasn’t in Springfield.

Please post Riedel documents. I’ve seen all the Newspaper clippings.

You break Websleuths rules saying you know from personal research and pass it off as fact.

Please post Riedel documents. I’ve seen all the Newspaper clippings

I'm not posting things for your benefit only. I sharing articles other people might want to see. Not everyone wants a membership to Newspapers.com. You can ignore the newspaper posts.
You made a claim about Joe Riedel that I don't believe is correct. I know the bond being raised had you suspicious. That was day 24, they needed to question him. They also possibly hoped that the women were alive. It was a dead end but it shows the police were searching.

Please post Riedel documents. I’ve seen all the Newspaper clippings.

You break Websleuths rules saying you know from personal research and pass it off as fact.

I'll remove the post or you can report it. You should back up your claims when you are saying someone is a liar. A verified user said Joe passed a polygraph. You are the one that said they lied. Maybe support what you are saying.

there was info that said one of them flunked the poly.
was it in the papers?
or was that from a video......like dateline or disappeared or something??
someone indeed did.
verification of who would be damn handy! :confused:

think off hand its in a video clip. will have to do some you tubing!

moo

was it in the papers?
someone indeed did.

moo

I've been trying to find the video that aired not long after their disappearance. It was one that showed people in the police station. It had an interview with Bartt Streeter. And the one cop was really creepy when handling pictures of Suzie. Do you remember that one?

was it in the papers?
someone indeed did.

moo
Yep this is true.

I don’t care what documents CherryMeg claims to have either.

Asher says in the papers that he couldn’t confirm or deny Riedel passing. Only Mike and Dusty. Why would Asher say Mike and Dusty pass but not Riedel?

Also Mike and Dusty didn’t have 100k Bonds. Don’t spin.

Also why do you think he high tailed out of town? Why risk so much jail time and bond money for a small nothing cemetery crime?

Last edited:
As I have stated on another thread my suspect in this case would be Ralph Leon Jackson who I believe struck in Missouri as the I70 Killer and was capable of controlling multiple victims. Of course it might be difficult to get a definitive answer but LE will have to look into it:

I-70 Killer - Wikipedia

On May 4, 24-year-old Nancy Kitzmiller was killed while working alone at Boot Village, a footwear shop in St. Charles, Missouri. She opened up the shop at noon and was found dead by customers at 2:30 p.m.[3]

The final confirmed murder occurred on May 7 in Raytown, Missouri. The victim was 37-year-old Sarah Blessing who was working in her gift shop, Store of Many Colors. The murder occurred during the day, and the owner of the video store next to the Blessing’s shop saw the killer enter the shop, heard a pop, and then saw him leave. He discovered Blessing's body after checking to see what had occurred in the store. A clerk at a nearby grocery store also saw the suspect. He was climbing a hill towards I-70.[4]

As I have stated on another thread my suspect in this case would be Ralph Leon Jackson who I believe struck in Missouri as the I70 Killer and was capable of controlling multiple victims. Of course it might be difficult to get a definitive answer but LE will have to look into it:

I-70 Killer - Wikipedia

On May 4, 24-year-old Nancy Kitzmiller was killed while working alone at Boot Village, a footwear shop in St. Charles, Missouri. She opened up the shop at noon and was found dead by customers at 2:30 p.m.[3]

The final confirmed murder occurred on May 7 in Raytown, Missouri. The victim was 37-year-old Sarah Blessing who was working in her gift shop, Store of Many Colors. The murder occurred during the day, and the owner of the video store next to the Blessing’s shop saw the killer enter the shop, heard a pop, and then saw him leave. He discovered Blessing's body after checking to see what had occurred in the store. A clerk at a nearby grocery store also saw the suspect. He was climbing a hill towards I-70.[4]

Did he ever make people vanish like Sherrill Suzie and Stacy? That is one of the weirdest things about this case. Have you heard of anything similar?

Did he ever make people vanish like Sherrill Suzie and Stacy? That is one of the weirdest things about this case. Have you heard of anything similar?

The Springfield Three case is an interesting and sad one of course because the three ladies vanished and it is remarkable of course in a very horrible way. Maura Murray of course appeared to just vanish but this was just one person. There is a case in Texas where I think three young females just appeared to vanish:

http://www.missingtrio.com/TRIO/index.aspx

Missing Persons of America -The Missing Trio of Ft. Worth – Three girls disappear from a Ft. Worth mall in 1974

Guilty people pass lie detector tests.
innocent people fail lie detector tests.
That's why they aren't admitted in court.

I don't think he was involved. I was more concerned about people calling someone a liar when they were just passing on the information they had.

The Springfield Three case is an interesting and sad one of course because the three ladies vanished and it is remarkable of course in a very horrible way. Maura Murray of course appeared to just vanish but this was just one person. There is a case in Texas where I think three young females just appeared to vanish:

MissingTrio.Com - Dedicated to Three Fort Worth Girls Missing since 1974

Missing Persons of America -The Missing Trio of Ft. Worth – Three girls disappear from a Ft. Worth mall in 1974

Vanishing with cars in the driveway and at least the appearance that all three women made it to the house, but are taken with no signs of struggle is odd. The Fort Worth Trio has some similarities but the abduction appears to be at or near the mall.

Vanishing with cars in the driveway and at least the appearance that all three women made it to the house, but are taken with no signs of struggle is odd. The Fort Worth Trio has some similarities but the abduction appears to be at or near the mall.

I am not saying the Texas case was committed by my suspect in the Springfield Three case. You are right there are differences but I was just saying it is another case where three females went missing without a trace. It is interesting in the Springfield Three case there was no sign of a struggle but I think one person can control three particularly a male with females if they are used and very good at controlling crime scenes and have a very unpleasant ability to instil fear into people. My suspect is just my suspect but I have read there were reports of a van and a males voice being heard ordering a female driving the van. Thanks sorry it is not a nice subject.

I think I found the video.

Sadly, it seems like the detective's that were working this case back then, thought that lie detector machine was the magical do all tool for solving this case. When that didn't work, it seems that they put the rest of their faith into pycics and tarot card readers. After watching that documentary, I can see why nowadays we have special task forces to take over and handle perplexed cases such as this one.

I am not saying the Texas case was committed by my suspect in the Springfield Three case. You are right there are differences but I was just saying it is another case where three females went missing without a trace. It is interesting in the Springfield Three case there was no sign of a struggle but I think one person can control three particularly a male with females if they are used and very good at controlling crime scenes and have a very unpleasant ability to instil fear into people. My suspect is just my suspect but I have read there were reports of a van and a males voice being heard ordering a female driving the van. Thanks sorry it is not a nice subject.

I have questions about the van sighting. Supposedly a woman on her porch said she saw Suzie behind the wheel being ordered to drive by a male voice. It's possible but so is almost everything now. Controlling three women or even two in their home with no sign of violence would be hard. If you are woken up to a stranger or person you know in your home threatening you, I would think there would be some struggle. Waking a person up in an unpleasant way (by telling them to get up or an alarm going off lol) can make people cranky, being kidnapped could make them snap out.
How do you control three women without showing violence? The dog was left unharmed. There is not blood to suggest anyone was injured. It's possible they were lured out or only Sherrill was actually taken from the house. MOO . Kidnapping women and girls on the street or near a public place is easier than invading a home.

Sadly, it seems like the detective's that were working this case back then, thought that lie detector machine was the magical do all tool for solving this case. When that didn't work, it seems that they put the rest of their faith into pycics and tarot card readers. After watching that documentary, I can see why nowadays we have special task forces to take over and handle perplexed cases such as this one.

That documentary was all over the place. They added in those other kids who were kidnapped but safe and it seemed random. Asher touching pictures of Suzie while he makes assumptions about her made me feel uncomfortable and annoyed. He seemed to have an opinion that wasn't flattering about Suzie or her mom. I think that tainted the case early on.

I have questions about the van sighting. Supposedly a woman on her porch said she saw Suzie behind the wheel being ordered to drive by a male voice. It's possible but so is almost everything now. Controlling three women or even two in their home with no sign of violence would be hard. If you are woken up to a stranger or person you know in your home threatening you, I would think there would be some struggle. Waking a person up in an unpleasant way (by telling them to get up or an alarm going off lol) can make people cranky, being kidnapped could make them snap out.
How do you control three women without showing violence? The dog was left unharmed. There is not blood to suggest anyone was injured. It's possible they were lured out or only Sherrill was actually taken from the house. MOO . Kidnapping women and girls on the street or near a public place is easier than invading a home.

Good thoughts. I can only say who my suspect in the case would be and I know he appeared at times to have an almost supernatural ability to control crime scenes with both males and females present. He would be able to control by fear and this is possible. It would be done with a firearm most likely although my suspect in cases liked his knife as well. Controlling the victims would have given him a great deal of pleasure and the alternative to being controlled might not have been a very nice opinion. As I say he is my suspect in this case but listen to other and keep an open mind. He until there are other answers from LE with evidence against him and for someone else will always be my suspect. Cheers.

That documentary was all over the place. They added in those other kids who were kidnapped but safe and it seemed random. Asher touching pictures of Suzie while he makes assumptions about her made me feel uncomfortable and annoyed. He seemed to have an opinion that wasn't flattering about Suzie or her mom. I think that tainted the case early on.

It appeared to me that he was thumbing through some pictures of Suzie that he referred to as being sexy. It seemed that he was puzzled as to why none of these photos were found at her house; referencing that possibly they were taken by the perpetrator(s), maybe as a trophy or what not.

As far as the documentary being all over the place; I think that they were trying to emphasize that these officers were struggling with a case that had them completely overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl