GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Just jumping off your post here ... JMO but I think she put the key in the door AFTER she shot and killed Botham.

I have trouble understanding WHY put a key in the lcok if the door is ajar? Makes no sense, IMO.

MOO

Yes, to key in the lock. Also, I'm impressed if I'm to believe she shot that weapon with a single hand. It usually takes both hands to get the proper grip?

Defense team is dying inside with every witness and every tear. How the heck are they going to mitigate any of this? If they put her on the stand after these witnesses, she'll hang herself.

:) Hello,

1st BBM: Yes, good question, and I think it will be impossible for them at this point.

JMO but I really think AG, her defense team, and her entourage, truly believed she was going to walk away from this. And that didn't happen. Not much they can do, IMO.

2nd BBM: She already hung herself when she took the stand ... the defense has to know by now she was not a good witness in her defense. But then again, it AG's choice to take the stand a second time, which would be a mistake at this point.

MOO

Bothams fathers testimony seemed to get to the judge too. She looked quite emotional after that. AG’s mum is up next. Think that’s why judge took quick break to gather herself as let everyone else do same xx

It’s so sad to see this. Grief is the hardest emotion to deal with and to have to do it in a public setting must be horrendous.

BBM: Just jumping off your post here ... JMO but I think she put the key in the door AFTER she shot and killed Botham.

I have trouble understanding WHY put a key in the lcok if the door is ajar? Makes no sense, IMO.

MOO
I believe putting the key in door was to go with AG's narrative that the act of inserting the key is what pushed open the door that was ajar.

MOO

I believe putting the key in door was to go with AG's narrative that the act of inserting the key is what pushed open the door that was ajar.

MOO

I think she went fight or flight mode and fought because she had weapon. I don’t think she thought much past open door, have my weapon going in. All her training said call for backup. She then just tried to find a narrative that would help her. She wasn’t that clever about it either imo

We will see what she gets. Again, if it is because of the texts, legal or not, that is wrong. MOO

We will see what she gets. Again, if it is because of the texts, legal or not, that is wrong. MOO

I see your perspective. It feels like they will influence the jury negatively..

None of us would ever expect anyone to see our private Comms but ultimately she did send them and it does show her character.

:) Hello,

1st BBM: Yes, good question, and I think it will be impossible for them at this point.

JMO but I really think AG, her defense team, and her entourage, truly believed she was going to walk away from this. And that didn't happen. Not much they can do, IMO.

2nd BBM: She already hung herself when she took the stand ... the defense has to know by now she was not a good witness in her defense. But then again, it AG's choice to take the stand a second time, which would be a mistake at this point.

MOO

Yes she did! And a jury consultant on L&C is saying her testimony is what probably convicted her. And that's why you don't let your clients testify. It's too risky.

But I think with a self-defense case you have no choice but to get up there and say you feared for your life and had no choice. And as a police officer, she had to. So it was a double edged sword for defense.

Arrogance def played a role in her attitude on the stand! I don't think defense will let her take the stand in this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391