MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have questions about the van sighting. Supposedly a woman on her porch said she saw Suzie behind the wheel being ordered to drive by a male voice. It's possible but so is almost everything now. Controlling three women or even two in their home with no sign of violence would be hard. If you are woken up to a stranger or person you know in your home threatening you, I would think there would be some struggle. Waking a person up in an unpleasant way (by telling them to get up or an alarm going off lol) can make people cranky, being kidnapped could make them snap out.
How do you control three women without showing violence? The dog was left unharmed. There is not blood to suggest anyone was injured. It's possible they were lured out or only Sherrill was actually taken from the house. MOO . Kidnapping women and girls on the street or near a public place is easier than invading a home.

Is it possible that the perpetrator(s) had stun guns? They were popular back then.

I don't think he was involved. I was more concerned about people calling someone a liar when they were just passing on the information they had.
You don’t think he was involved, why?

Because Mike Clay or his wife shared some random court documents with you that you didn’t verify outside of them? Because you take their word? Polygraphs aren’t on PACER.

Need I remind you that grave robbers = uncleared. I believe Mike to be innocent. Dusty too (he’s surely been advised to keep his mouth shut, which is why only Mike speaks for him). So that leaves Joe, but you can’t trust they don’t know SOMETHING. That’s why I wouldn’t be their little soldier on message forums. It could be helping in their redirection game. Or indirectly helping perps.

Lie detector tests don’t mean anything. Even if they say you pass. Asher wouldn’t even go on record saying it. Something is there.

Why is Mike/you hellbent on defending a snitch he supposedly hates in Riedel? Why wouldn’t he put it past him possibly coming back to Springfield to get some revenge? This whole case’s motive screams silence, revenge, and “something to prove.”

Last edited:
I’m talking about lie detector part.

That wouldn’t be in PACER files. Can you screenshot like you did the other links? Just attach it.

She is not screenshotting it because I asked her not to. I’m not sharing the doc on this site and def not with those that choose not to believe myself or my husband anyway.

You don’t think he was involved, why?

Because Mike Clay or his wife shared some random court documents with you that you didn’t verify outside of them? Because you take their word? Polygraphs aren’t on PACER.

Need I remind you that grave robbers = uncleared. I believe Mike to be innocent. Dusty too (he’s surely been advised to keep his mouth shut, which is why only Mike speaks for him). So that leaves Joe, but you can’t trust they don’t know SOMETHING. That’s why I wouldn’t be their little soldier on message forums. It could be helping in their redirection game. Or indirectly helping perps.

Lie detector tests don’t mean anything. Even if they say you pass. Asher wouldn’t even go on record saying it. Something is there.

Why is Mike/you hellbent on defending a snitch he supposedly hates in Riedel? Why wouldn’t he put it past him possibly coming back to Springfield to get some revenge? This whole case’s motive screams silence, revenge, and “something to prove.”

We are hellbent I’m getting the truth out and NOT presumptions because only facts will solve this. It had NOTHING to do with Joe and only facts. Also Suzie was not sent to testify. Show me the document that shows she was since you are all show me the proof now or you are breaking the rules. The door swings both ways.

there was info that said one of them flunked the poly.
was it in the papers?
or was that from a video......like dateline or disappeared or something??
someone indeed did.
verification of who would be damn handy! :confused:

think off hand its in a video clip. will have to do some you tubing!

moo

I’ve never seen this and I know all three passed. I know in the 48 hrs video they say someone did not pass not saying who while showing a picture of Mike for dramatic tv, but that is not pointing to who. Unless you see the video now where it says that it states which one didn’t specifically you are spreading untrue rumors.

We are hellbent I’m getting the truth out and NOT presumptions because only facts will solve this. It had NOTHING to do with Joe and only facts. Also Suzie was not sent to testify. Show me the document that shows she was since you are all show me the proof now or you are breaking the rules. The door swings both ways.
Well, yeah she didn't testify. She was abducted and presumably killed before she could be.

The documents Mike has shown you are what, Suzie's statement and some polygraph results? And you wipe your hands and say "that's that?"

It doesn't matter if Suzie wrote one sentence in the witness statement. She would have been called to the stand.

Your polygraph doesn't prove jack. Joe was in town. Cops say this not once, but twice. Just like Mike was. It's not like there was a fence around Illinois keeping him from coming back.

<modsnip: personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzie was going to be a witness in the case.

The documents Mike has shown you are what, Suzie's statement and some polygraph results? And you wipe your hands and say "that's that?"

It doesn't matter if Suzie wrote one sentence in the witness statement. She would have been called to the stand.

Your polygraph doesn't prove jack. Joe was in town. Cops say this not once, but twice. Just like Mike was. It's not like there was a fence around Illinois keeping him from coming back.

According to files he was NOT in town. Also Mike does not show me. We have the full file and I have access to it anytime I want. Show me where she was going to testify??? Her statement is EXACTLY the same as Dusty’s and they did not even use Dusty who was first hand knowledge why would they need second hand knowledge? Also Joe was the one who took the deal and did testify against Mike. Why would they need second hand knowledge when they had and used first?

Why do you press the lie detector test and Joe failing one minute, which is NOT true and when it does not fit your theory through it out the next? Also on the test the questions are about three different things and that is all 1. The vandalism 2. The three missing women and 3. The occult. He passed all of it. Oh and no they were NOT devil worshipers.

According to files he was NOT in town. Also Mike does not show me. We have the full file and I have access to it anytime I want. Show me where she was going to testify??? Her statement is EXACTLY the same as Dusty’s and they did not even use Dusty who was first hand knowledge why would they need second hand knowledge? Also Joe was the one who took the deal and did testify against Mike. Why would they need second hand knowledge when they had and used first?

Why do you press the lie detector test and Joe failing one minute, which is NOT true and when it does not fit your theory through it out the next? Also on the test the questions are about three different things and that is all 1. The vandalism 2. The three missing women and 3. The occult. He passed all of it. Oh and no they were NOT devil worshipers.
To be clear: you have documents pertaining to polygraphs taken under interrogation for 3MW and separate witness statements from the GR case, correct?

What you don't have, AND THIS IS BIG, is access to case # 31392CF0829. You have only files pertaining to case 31492CF0856, correct? State vs. Michael Clay ETAL (including Recla, but NOT Riedel).

Polygraph results don't mean anything. Asher wouldn't even commit to Riedel's statements and, as Websleuths posters have said, guilty people pass them.

I, and other posters already shared the documents saying Riedel was in town.

You believe a fugitive with a 110k bounty, who high tailed out of town just as the women went missing, also a snitch, at his word, Irish? Really?

She is not screenshotting it because I asked her not to. I’m not sharing the doc on this site and def not with those that choose not to believe myself or my husband anyway.
No offense, but polygraph results don't prove a lick anyways. And those documents and your word are NOT gospel.

Your husband, was a POI, and directly tied to not only Dustin but Riedel, an extradited POI, and Steven Garrison, a known rapist/criminal with deep ties to drug dealers in the area. One the cops wanted to take to hotels to talk to about the women. The same detectives that came up to RS/JR's house a separate time.

To be clear: you have documents pertaining to polygraphs taken under interrogation for 3MW and separate witness statements from the GR case, correct?

What you don't have, AND THIS IS BIG, is access to case # 31392CF0829. You have only files pertaining to case 31492CF0856, correct? State vs. Michael Clay ETAL (including Recla, but NOT Riedel).

Polygraph results don't mean anything. Asher wouldn't even commit to Riedel's statements and, as Websleuths posters have said, guilty people pass them.

I, and other posters already shared the documents saying Riedel was in town.

You believe a fugitive with a 110k bounty, who high tailed out of town just as the women went missing, also a snitch, at his word, Irish? Really?

I do have access to that file. Everyone has access to that file. Also I trust the file I have which has various info in it of all three of them because it was Mike’s lawyer’s file and not Joe. Mike and I actually did look at Joe for a while until nothing came out of it and moved on. We have no reason to defend him nor want to, but want the truth out there and lies and rumors won’t help solve this so if there is a lie about him, yep I’ll dispute it because I want this solved.

I do have access to that file. Everyone has access to that file. Also I trust the file I have which has various info in it of all three of them because it was Mike’s lawyer’s file and not Joe. Mike and I actually did look at Joe for a while until nothing came out of it and moved on. We have no reason to defend him nor want to, but want the truth out there and lies and rumors won’t help solve this so if there is a lie about him, yep I’ll dispute it because I want this solved.
You have access to files on case 31392CF0829? Did you get them from Mr. Lada's office? It would be quite strange if you had them. Even Mike's lawyer is not allowed to share those.

No offense, but polygraph results don't prove a lick anyways. And those documents and your word are NOT gospel.

Your husband, was a POI, and directly tied to not only Dustin but Riedel, an extradited POI, and Steven Garrison, a known rapist/criminal with deep ties to drug dealers in the area. One the cops wanted to take to hotels to talk to about the women. The same detectives that came up to RS/JR's house a separate time.

Mike’s ties to Garrison was meeting him ONE time. I can care less if you believe us or not, but that is on you because he and I do tell the truth about this like it or not. We actually want it solved and that is the only way it will happen.

Mike’s ties to Garrison was meeting him ONE time. I can care less if you believe us or not, but that is on you because he and I do tell the truth about this like it or not. We actually want it solved and that is the only way it will happen.
Who said I only cared about Mike's connection to Garrison?

Dustin met him several times I'm sure, as he dated his girlfriend's daughter. Mike and Dusty are best friends. Garrison is a rumored Goose. Mike's ex's father was a Goose. There's a lot of smoke for supposedly no fire.

It is on the internet. Anyone can access it.
Wrong. Dockets aren't the same as files with police interrogation, evidence discovery, etc.

The polygraph results = 3MW interrogation that you had to request from PD/lawyer (who had to do the same).

The witness statements would be part of case 31492CF0856.

?

Where is your proof this is big? I’ve not seen anything big with Joe pertaining to the three missing women. You demand everyone else have proof for their statements where is yours? Or am I supposed to just take the word of someone that I have no idea who they are over court documents I have access to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong. Dockets aren't the same as files with police interrogation, evidence discovery, etc.

The polygraph results = 3MW interrogation that you had to request from PD/lawyer (who had to do the same).

The witness statements would be part of case 31492CF0856.

I HAVE the statements including Suzie’s.

You made a claim that Mike Clay was lying. Without proof. He wasn't lying . So where are you getting your info. Or are you trying to start arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon_