GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
This still doesn’t make sense.

So he “kills” the kids first, and then returns to bed with Shanann?

This would have been incredibly risky, as she’s the only one who could have stopped him from killing Cece and Bella.

I think the only real takeaway is that this was planned, and the fight with Shanann had nothing to do with this.

If there even was a fight, which I don’t buy based on what we knew before, and what he’s saying now.

He contradicted himself with the painkillers, and he’s contradicting himself now.

He wants us to believe this was a “premeditated crime of passion.”

That’s not a real thing.
I believe the autopsy. If Shanann had Oxy in her system, it would have been included in the tox results. MOO

All the weeks of me thinking about killing her, and now I was faced with it. When she started to get drowsy, I somehow knew how to squeeze the jugular veins until it cut off the blood flow to her brain, and she passed out...

'I knew if I took my hands off of her, she would still keep me from Nikki. They asked me why she couldn't fight back, it's because she couldn't fight back. Her eyes filled with blood; as she looked at me and she died. I knew she was gone when she relieved herself.'
------------------------------------------------
This sounds like one of those novels that start out...."It was a dark and stormy night..."
Snort!!!

Yea she sure ain’t no Joyce, Faulkner or Salinger. ;)

I suppose this means that he will manage to get himself in the news on each birthday and anniversary.

Because these lunatic groupies will do anything to make it happen.

Someone: make it stop. Thanks!

Yup i knew I remembered correctly. I don’t believe a word of it!!!! I think he is doing it to hurt the Rzuchek’s further. And maybe his mom as well.
The Mom. He's done it all along. He said he left home at 18 and NEVER WENT BACK. He tells Dad and the cops that he killed SW because she killed the girls. Then, 3 months later he tells Mom/Dad/Sis he pleads guilty to killing all three "For a Reason". I have no sympathy for what CindyW has done to the Rzuceks, and I think she's stupid, but hearing something like that from her son must have sent her even more quickly down to the loony bin. He confesses on 18 Feb to the FBI, etc, before telling Mom. (or Dad or Sis). His type of abuse to people he loves is the worst kind because there is no way to fight it.

Last edited:
Not sure about the Oxy, but I believe everything he said about planning their murders. It also totally matches his demeanor and actions that day.

I hope we find out what his plans were to get rid of their stuff and the Lexus. And he HAD to have something planned or else law enforcement was going to be led directly to the worksite.

The two prevailing theories are that he was going to abandon it at some unknown location or blow it up at the worksite. I wonder whether he would have needed help to do so.

I think he got the words "bruised and traumatized" from one of the murder books they gave him to read in jail. I do believe that he has a good memory, (re co-workers interviews), and I think this first letter is full of things he got from other books or the autopsies.

Not sure about the Oxy, but I believe everything he said about planning their murders. It also totally matches his demeanor and actions that day.

I hope we find out what his plans were to get rid of their stuff and the Lexus. And he HAD to have something planned or else law enforcement was going to be led directly to the worksite.

The two prevailing theories are that he was going to abandon it at some unknown location or blow it up at the worksite. I wonder whether he would have needed help to do so.
I know I am total skeptic, but do you think he had been planning to kill her for weeks? And that he killed Bella and Cece twice? And that they both woke up? I'm just kind of shaking my head here. If he had planned it so long, was it just the 3 hour plane delay that messed it up? They would have found her body in that grave pretty easy. And, could he have left much earlier without drawing attention, just having headlights on the road to the battery? Wow, my mind is kind of blown. That's the big thing, why did he leave so many loose ends that morning?

August 13th, morning of, I went to the girls' room first, before Shanann and I had our argument. I went to Bella's room, then Cece's room and used a pillow from their bed (to kill them). That's why the cause of death was smothering.
-------------------------------------------------------
Why would the girls be bruised if smothered with a pillow in their beds? He didn't actually smother them, they lived, so why would he say "that's why the cause of death was smothering"? No, the cause of death would have been smothering at the battery, if that is true.

Last edited:
August 13th, morning of, I went to the girls' room first, before Shanann and I had our argument. I went to Bella's room, then Cece's room and used a pillow from their bed (to kill them). That's why the cause of death was smothering.
-------------------------------------------------------
Why would the girls be bruised if smothered with a pillow in their beds? He didn't actually smother them, they lived, so why would he say "that's why the cause of death was smothering"? No, the cause of death would have been smothering at the battery, if that is true.

Maybe if they woke up at some point and struggled/fought back.

I know I am total skeptic, but do you think he had been planning to kill her for weeks? And that he killed Bella and Cece twice? And that they both woke up? I'm just kind of shaking my head here. If he had planned it so long, was it just the 3 hour plane delay that messed it up? They would have found her body in that grave pretty easy. And, could he have left much earlier without drawing attention, just having headlights on the road to the battery? Wow, my mind is kind of blown. That's the big thing, why did he leave so many loose ends that morning?
He wrote a letter dated 8/06/18: "If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself or my children or my wife. If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife." So he definitely planned it at least one week beforehand.
The flight delay and the wellness check are the reasons for so many loose ends.
CW was either going to blow up the site or abandon the car at some unknown location.
He probably thought LE wouldn't think to look at his worksite once the Lexus was located.

'August 12th when I finished putting the girls to bed, I walked away and said ''That's the last time I'm going to be tucking my babies in.'' I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it!' he wrote.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well we know that something happened that night at the restaurant, that would have been the 11th. NK was mad because he no longer was interested in an apartment, I think she was mad because he couldn't spend the night with her and hadn't told her before then. And, later he said that if he had only gone to the game with Jeremy, none of this would have happened.
So, some decision was made that night, (if not weeks before) and I still think it had to do with or was reinforced by the ultimatums she gave him that night. And, the 111 minute conversation the night of the 12th, which neither of them would explain to agents.
Hard to analyze the actions of a man who is clearly crazy, but his attitude towards the girls on the night of the 12th falls in line the the theory that he checked out of their lives the week before in NC.

Last edited:
He wrote a letter dated 8/06/18: "If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself or my children or my wife. If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife." So he definitely planned it at least one week beforehand.
The flight delay and the wellness check are the reasons for so many loose ends.
CW was either going to blow up the site or abandon the car at some unknown location.
He probably thought LE wouldn't think to look at his worksite once the Lexus was located.
Well, Nate still would have offered the videos, and they would have seen his truck backed up there, so they would have gone to the work site eventually. Even if he had taken them out at 2:30 am instead of 5:30 he would have shown up on Nate's camera, no? I don't think they would have found the girls in the tanks if SW had been well hidden somewhere else. Except that blondish hair was found on the thief hatch.....

'I asked him where he got the Oxy, and he told me that is one of the things he will take to his death,' Cadle wrote.
------------------------
He's still protecting the mistress? Otherwise why would it be so important to hide the source? From his family? Sis who worked in clinics?

Last edited:
but it would have showed in her tox screening at autopsy. IMO
I didn't pay a lot of attention, but wasn't she taking various medicines for health problems? Would any, if doubled up, made her drowsy and still not looked out of the ordinary in the tox screening? The article says he backed away from saying that he gave her oxy that night, but said he did in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix