Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current, I don’t know, but somewhere in these threads (I can search if you like), it was established that FD’s family of origin in Greece did have a tanning business when he was growing up there. I don’t think he’s practiced that trade in the U.S. but I think that experiences we have as children stay with us in terms of what we can and can’t tolerate and I think that becoming acclimated to the sights of butchering, blood, and parts of formerly living creatures probably would remain with us especially in context. Years ago, I worked as a veterinary assistant and while I haven’t done that as a job for a very long time, when I stop by the vet’s with one of my pets or just to visit, I can help with a surgery or just stand and talk while he operates like it’s nothing, like it was all those years ago. But thinking about an animal being slaughtered or butchered for whatever reason makes me feel faint and nauseous. That’s just my experience but it seems relevant related to FD to me. Just my opinion only.

If any truth to the wealth of his family, and FD the golden child sent off to America for ivy education, I believe the butchering acts left to the the peasant employees of the family business.

I don't see FD getting his hands dirty anymore than I see him doing their maids work. MOO

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019

Earlier today, Fotis Dulos went before a judge with his attorney's associate Kevin Smith representing him.

State's attorney Rich Colangelo spoke at the hearing and brought up Dulos' recent comments to a Greek media outlet about Jennifer Dulos' mental health. Colangelo said it was a clear violation of the gag order in the case.

[...]

The judge stated that his comments were in fact a violation of the gag order, but that due to an appeal filed by Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, the judge could not make a ruling or decision in the matter until the Supreme Court modifies or vacates the appeal. bbm

The judge warned Dulos that the gag order is still in effect.

[...]

Both sides then moved on to the motion to dismiss, which was the primary reason for today's appearance. Smith argued that Dulos can't be charged with hindering prosecution because that requires some other felony. He said the tampering charge doesn't hold up because there's no evidence to back it up.

[...]

The judge didn't rule today and says he will consider the arguments. He says the issue will likely be revisited when Dulos is back in court Nov. 6 bbm

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend to appear before judge in New Canaan disappearance case

lol yes. this is such a test in patience. i'm at the point where i may need to remove myself due to frustration.

Omg I was going to post the same thing . May need to go radio silent .

Unless LE wants to arrest them it’s just regurgitating old news .

If LE can’t come up with something BY NOW , I can see these 2 walking .

They both have attorneys that know how to play the game , both capable of shucking and jiving and beating this pathetic Court system that I could probably beat with NO law degree and just my 8th grade diploma.

He incriminates her, she incriminates him. Hung juries.

THAT just cannot happen.

Mistresses always flip so either she's protecting him with her life or she's protecting hers.

Love can't be THAT blind. So there's something else. Fear? Money? Complicity?

If she were only involved in the alibi, the clean up and the cover up, she'd be rolling already. MOO

She knew FD was gone all morning. Where does she imagine he was?

What a monumentally disappointing day.

MOO

She just never looks worried to me.
All I see is calm, self assured, ready to hit the powder for ski season .
Oh,I think she IS worried.
But first and foremost image is everything.
Thus appearing unfazed and undaunted.
I would like to see her walking alone with just her attorney and not her entourage.
MOO.

So, what was with the emergency request?

My question, too!

I've been able to take peeks today...no time to digest the information. It will probably cause indigestion anyway.

Another question....At one time did Pattis offer to represent MT, too? Can Pattis represent both defendants? EGADS!

(The only thing I enjoyed was FD looking worried when they were discussing the Greek article.)

Thanks to all who have kept the forum up-to-date. YOU ROCK!

Troconis was originally due to appear in court on Oct. 10 on two counts of tampering with evidence and one count of hindering prosecution in connection with the May 24 disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

Huh? I don't understand why MT was granted today's hearing on short notice?

Why couldn't this wait until Oct 10?

Oct 10 must have been vacated; next date is Oct. 25.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Michelle Troconis hearing underway. Andrew Bowman enters a not guilty plea on behalf of Troconis in the new evidence tampering charge. Next date is October 25. Hearing over. @News12CT

11:46 AM - 4 Oct 2019

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Michelle Troconis and Attorney Andrew Bowman have arrived at court in Stamford for her hearing. It’s slated to begin at 2pm. @News12CT

10:16 AM - 4 Oct 2019

ETA: Allegedly - today's hearing was requested by AB to determine if gag order applied to MT. I haven't read that this even came up today. o_O

Last edited:
A “NO contact” order that she and MAMA probably asked Bowman to write so she could “fake” siding with LE.

All the while , she’s on her Mommy’s phone communicating to FD on his burner phone FaceTiming and giggling over where to retire.

IDK, but I would think any phone that MT or FD has access to is probably bugged. I also kind of think any cars either one has access to are more than likely bugged, as well as anywhere either one is living is most likely bugged as well. I would think if either of them have burner phones then their voices would be heard through the bugs. Maybe Mama A's phone is bugged, too. I think LE is keeping a careful watch on both of them, maybe family and friends, too. MOO

Sadly, there is nothing (nada que reportar) to report on MT trip to court today.

Atty. B picked up the discovery package from the States Att, MT entered Not Guilty Plea and they will return to court on 10/25.

Not sure why I feel like MT and Mama A. are going with the 'Soy una tumba' / my lips are sealed is the idea in english defense.
MOO

Then WHY request the expedited appearance before the Judge? Why is she in such a hurry to plead Not Guilty? She could have done that on October 10, when the appearance was scheduled.

IMO.

Embedded video of MT at tweet link:

Marissa Alter on Twitter
I must be directionally challenged..this morning, I thought it looked like FD walked to court house coming from the left (opposite of parking deck).after hearing leaving courthouse after stopping at the mic, he went right (to parking deck direction..

MT too for her court arrival/departure..

Please set me straight..thanks!

After the defense lawyers read over and look over all the info they were handed from the prosecution today, I wonder if MT will change her ‘tune’.....probably not but she should be very worried. As for FD....he will not change his tune but will he try to leave the country? Always a possibility especially if he has money hidden away in other countries. He will not need the children for money. JMOO

Very possible he was funneling money to Greece for years. I don't think he needs the children's money either, but he's greedy so any amount of money will never be too much for him. MOO

IDK, but I would think any phone that MT or FD has access to is probably bugged. I also kind of think any cars either one has access to are more than likely bugged, as well as anywhere either one is living is most likely bugged as well. I would think if either of them have burner phones then their voices would be heard through the bugs. Maybe Mama A's phone is bugged, too. I think LE is keeping a careful watch on both of them, maybe family and friends, too. MOO
Encouraging words.

I must be directionally challenged..this morning, I thought it looked like FD walked to court house coming from the left (opposite of parking deck).after hearing leaving courthouse after stopping at the mic, he went right (to parking deck direction..

MT too for her court arrival/departure..

Please set me straight..thanks!

As the media typically gathers around the defendants following their exit from hearing -- seeking sound bites, they usually have a car waiting for them to exit the scene quickly.

That's probably what you observed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136