Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very possible he was funneling money to Greece for years. I don't think he needs the children's money either, but he's greedy so any amount of money will never be too much for him. MOO
I think his canned statement about his children is to appear somehow normal and caring.
He's got nothing else to say because he only feels for himself.
On second thought, I do think he misses his kids.
But if he truly loved them he wouldn't have murdered their mother.
In his mind one has nothing to do with the other.
MOO.

I just saw news of Blawie’s warning FD for violating the gag order. These warnings are a toothless joke IMO. I am devastated by IMO the relentless judicial failures and easy passes of the courts in FDs cases. Where are the murder charges? Where is justice for the girl I knew? I am heartbroken for her, her family and friends, and frankly the state of our system. Justice for Jennifer!!!

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 17s17 seconds ago
Little different without Norm Pattis here today Kevin Smith doesn’t make any comments and Dulos repeats his familiar mantra that he lives his children.
Ugh hard to take!!
I know. I’m sure she would have loved to have you and everyone here as friends as it seems she had a giving, kind heart. But you know, by being here, you (and everyone else here for her) are a friend to her by caring about her and those she loved and trying to help find justice for her. MOO.
thank you! What a kind response!

I think his canned statement about his children is to appear somehow normal and caring.
MOO.

He's a true narcissist. I agree with you he misses the children, but it appeared he abused at least one of them according to JD's divorce papers.

He's a true narcissist. I agree with you he misses the children, but it appeared he abused at least one of them according to JD's divorce papers.

He certainly misses the beautiful life provided by their grandfather's financial savvy...IMHO.

JMHO YMMV LRR

And boy wasn't his court hearing today Lather Rinse Repeat? "You've violated another court order. Don't do that again."

JMHO YMMV LRR MMoooooo-OOOOOO

I have to wonder if the courts are being soft on these two so they won't have grounds for appeal down the road that they were treated harshly or unfairly. All the while the State is building an ironclad case against them for murder, and the judges are just stringing them along on the tampering/obstruction charges and all the other civil charges because they know it's just a matter of time before the other shoe drops and they go into the hoosegow for good, and only come into court through 'that door' anymore. MOO

As the media typically gathers around the defendants following their exit from hearing -- seeking sound bites, they usually have a car waiting for them to exit the scene quickly.

That's probably what you observed today.
He’s fond of having a car waiting for him to exit the scene quickly, yes. Or a truck.

I have to wonder if the courts are being soft on these two so they won't have grounds for appeal down the road that they were treated harshly or unfairly. All the while the State is building an ironclad case against them for murder, and the judges are just stringing them along on the tampering/obstruction charges and all the other civil charges because they know it's just a matter of time before the other shoe drops and they go into the hoosegow for good, and only come into court through 'that door' anymore. MOO
I do get that sense as well.

Who are all those people with MT? Her family? Why does a forty-something year old adult need to have a family entourage with them every time they go to court? Why does she bring her mom and dad with her into court, and in meetings with the attorneys? Is she not able to think and do for herself? It just seems unusual to me, but I could be wrong.

And-why does her mother always have that smirk on her face? Why?

Then WHY request the expedited appearance before the Judge? Why is she in such a hurry to plead Not Guilty? She could have done that on October 10, when the appearance was scheduled.

IMO.

Maybe Bowman had a heads up they would be getting evidence today so he wanted to get the chance for a deal before that. We are not privileged to what has been going on behind the scenes.

I agree this is a very real possibility as State has their eye on the bigger picture and won't take their eye off the ball with smaller skirmishes by Pattis who wants to take this case into the mud.

Its hard to watch this all play out but I just have to hope that this is why we are seeing passivity from the bench and State.

MOO

Did You Hear … ?
Quotes from article:
More than half of the 32 ‘Justice for Jennifer’ rocks placed around New Canaan have disappeared, according to a note left at our Elm Streetoffice.

IMG_0325-336x252.jpg

A ‘Justice for Jennifer’ rock outside the New Canaan Police Department.

Created in support of Jennifer Dulos, a local mom of five that’s been missing since May 24 and is presumed deceased, the anonymously painted rocks have been placed at public buildings such as Town Halland the New Canaan Police Department. They are not collectors’ items, the note said. On Sept. 27, which would have been Dulos’s 51st birthday, a statement issued on behalf of her family said, “The heartbreak goes on even as time moves forward.”

Fotis Dulos, girlfriend appear before judge in New Canaan disappearance case

Quotes from article:
State's attorney Rich Colangelo spoke at the hearing and brought up Dulos' recent comments to a Greek media outlet about Jennifer Dulos' mental health. Colangelo said it was a clear violation of the gag order in the case.

18824707_G.png

However, the defense argued that the statements Dulos made to the Greek blogger were not barred to the order.

The judge stated that his comments were in fact a violation of the gag order, but that due to an appeal filed by Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, the judge could not make a ruling or decision in the matter until the Supreme Court modifies or vacates the appeal.

The judge warned Dulos that the gag order is still in effect.

Maybe Bowman had a heads up they would be getting evidence today so he wanted to get the chance for a deal before that. We are not privileged to what has been going on behind the scenes.
Allegedly, AB requested today's hearing at last minute to determine if gag order applied to MT. However, I haven't read that this even came up at today's hearing. o_O

If any truth to the wealth of his family, and FD the golden child sent off to America for ivy education, I believe the butchering acts left to the the peasant employees of the family business.

I don't see FD getting his hands dirty anymore than I see him doing their maids work. MOO
I have spent a lot of time in Greece. The families are close, many Greek men have mistresses, and a lot have businesses that support family members. Besides having a mistress, he really is not in the typical Greek mold. Few Greeks actually leach, nor do they forsake the mother of their children.

MOO.

Wait -- Please don't be fooled!

Since narcissists can't develop the ability to empathize with others, they can never learn to love. Unfortunately, this doesn't change when narcissists have children. The narcissist parent sees their child merely as a possession who can be used to further their own self-interests

Perfect example is with the water skiing. This was not ever the choice of the children -- this was all about FD. When JD tried to prevent it on behalf of the kids, she was threatened.

MOO

Did You Hear … ?
Quotes from article:
More than half of the 32 ‘Justice for Jennifer’ rocks placed around New Canaan have disappeared, according to a note left at our Elm Streetoffice.

IMG_0325-336x252.jpg

A ‘Justice for Jennifer’ rock outside the New Canaan Police Department.

Created in support of Jennifer Dulos, a local mom of five that’s been missing since May 24 and is presumed deceased, the anonymously painted rocks have been placed at public buildings such as Town Halland the New Canaan Police Department. They are not collectors’ items, the note said. On Sept. 27, which would have been Dulos’s 51st birthday, a statement issued on behalf of her family said, “The heartbreak goes on even as time moves forward.”

Fotis Dulos, girlfriend appear before judge in New Canaan disappearance case

Quotes from article:
State's attorney Rich Colangelo spoke at the hearing and brought up Dulos' recent comments to a Greek media outlet about Jennifer Dulos' mental health. Colangelo said it was a clear violation of the gag order in the case.

18824707_G.png

However, the defense argued that the statements Dulos made to the Greek blogger were not barred to the order.

The judge stated that his comments were in fact a violation of the gag order, but that due to an appeal filed by Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, the judge could not make a ruling or decision in the matter until the Supreme Court modifies or vacates the appeal.

The judge warned Dulos that the gag order is still in effect.

Someone should send Blawie and Heller a rock to use as a paperweight on all their lame rulings .

And-why does her mother always have that smirk on her face? Why?
It truly is odd. I lost my mom 20 years ago, but when she was here she always had my back (God bless her soul). Now if I had imposed something like this on my own mother she’d walked into the courtroom with me an utter mess - crying, nail biting, or maybe she would have disowned for me getting me in such a situation (and I could not have blamed her either).

When you view the video from forward camera it appears that Atty. Smith not only made a 'zip it' gesture but he also was clearly giving a 'middle finger' to either/both the Press group or the Court. FD smirk at seeing it all was the 'tip off' IMO. What a crew. MOO
View attachment 207666

What is he like 10 years old or something? So juvenile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member