Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure, but my first thought was a character from Frozen?

ETA: has it been stated what type of Dollar Store? Judging by the yellow buggy, I think it’s a Dollar General store maybe?
There is both a Family Dollar and a Dollar General on Phillips but Dollar General has yellow carts. Family Dollar has blue. So, I think it has to be Dollar General. MOO

I really wonder what exactly she said to the adults and children there that alarmed LE, was it singling Ahlora or that family out? Or was she scoping for any child she wanted to take?
I agree that it seems like she went to the dollar general to pick up kid supplies including a blue shirt that she brought to the park, assuming to put it on the baby she took as a meager and quick disguise.. I can’t tell what’s on her pants, Batman logos? Emojis? Unsure, but she does seem pretty young to me and definitely on a mission

Looks like she has a tattoo on her left shoulder & collarbone area, another helpful identifier.
I hope she was dumb and used her own CC or Debit card for those purchases.
Those Dollar Store photos are amazing- much more clearer than the surveillance camera. I am so glad LE is on top of this. Someone must have tipped them that she was in there earlier!

Also worth noting: Carrying a giant white purse at the store, but not in the video from the playground (though it looks like she may have been holding that same blue item at the playground as in the store? A shirt? Changed child's clothes immediately?) I wonder the time of the store video? Dumped her purse somewhere if it was just before. A nearby residence? A car that was parked far away so kids/witnesses couldn't describe it?
Last night, the mother insisted that she saw a woman driving away just as she arrived that looked like the woman described taking her daughter. Maybe she put the little one in the trunk until she got to her destination, wherever that may be?

Someone has to recognize this woman!! I’m also very curious as to what her transportation is? Please let this little girl be safe!
I'm surprised that they haven't apprehended her already, with this new description out. Someone must recognize her by now- those photos are amazing from the dollar store- clear as day.

I wouldn't be surprised if LE knows by now who she is and is looking for her quietly, so as not to draw attention to the fact that they know who she is and don't want her going on the run.

Last night, the mother insisted that she saw a woman driving away just as she arrived that looked like the woman described taking her daughter. Maybe she put the little one in the trunk until she got to her destination, wherever that may be?
I need to go back and listen again, but did she mention what the lady was driving?

I need to go back and listen again, but did she mention what the lady was driving?
She did describe the vehicle, but no plate that I am aware of. She was coming in as the woman in the car was leaving. She insisted either she was involved or some other woman who looks just like her in the apartment building also fit that description.

Didn’t she say the driver’s son was in the front seat with a red shirt on or did I misunderstand that?

I want to mention GSO/High Point is a nice, safe place to live and raise your children even though there is a problem with gang activity. I would not live here if it wasn't, although I do not live in those neighborhoods where it takes place.

Didn’t she say the driver’s son was in the front seat with a red shirt on or did I misunderstand that?
Yes! She didn't say anything about his age, though- if it was her son, then the lady is either older than they think, or her son was illegally in the front seat of the car. I mean how old could he be, if she is around 20 years of age or so?

The Kidnappers photo from the Dollar General needs to go ENLARGED on Flyers along with the REWARD $
Someone that knows her could easily recognize her in the photos.
I have a hard time believing this would be a random person driving through NC looking for a kid to take. You have to have money and the resources to take a child ( if you want to keep her alive-SORRY!)

News just said a $2,000. reward. There does seem to be a lot of people out looking and handing out fliers.
I am not sure why I am not feeling the negative outcome others are,I am usually on the bad outcome side.Maybe because I live here and think "No not here".
I originally thought this looked like a custody issue, but seeing these pics makes me think it’s a mentally unstable woman who wanted a child of her own. I bet we’ll find out she’s recently had a miscarriage or loss of some kind.

Usually women don’t kidnap children so they can have an orgasm while strangling them and then casually disposing of their bodies the way men do.

I think cops need to be checking every shelter and every homeless camp within a large radius. I bet that’s where they’ll find them.

Yes! She didn't say anything about his age, though- if it was her son, then the lady is either older than they think, or her son was illegally in the front seat of the car. I mean how old could he be, if she is around 20 years of age or so?
7? 8? Sad but true. She could easily have a child of elementary school age. Look at Dulce - she’s 5 and her mom is 19.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inamal
Back