Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange BG hasnt taunted in some way. Whether it be to police, or on social media/message board.

Killing 2 girls, being recorded, and getting away with it? Seems like he wouldnt be able to contain that...he would have to boast in some way.

He might not even know that he was caught on video/audio if he lives a closeted life and doesn't go out much and either doesn't have a TV or doesn't watch the news. Look at how many people on here have talked to people (even in Indiana) and they've never heard of the murders. JMO

He might not even know that he was caught on video/audio if he lives a closeted life and doesn't go out much and either doesn't have a TV or doesn't watch the news. Look at how many people on here have talked to people (even in Indiana) and they've never heard of the murders. JMO
And yet LE said he might even be in the room during the PC, that he's wondering how much they know.
I think he follows the case and LE knows it somehow.

I find it strange BG hasnt taunted in some way. Whether it be to police, or on social media/message board.

Killing 2 girls, being recorded, and getting away with it? Seems like he wouldnt be able to contain that...he would have to boast in some way.
I don't find it strange at all. Why draw attention to himself. He went there on a mission, fulfilled it and is probably surprised at his luck, given there's audio and video he wasn't initially aware of. Something/someone managed to steer LE away from him "early on" and he's praying to his "demon god" his luck continues to hold out.

I don't find it strange at all. Why draw attention to himself. He went there on a mission, fulfilled it and is probably surprised at his luck, given there's audio and video he wasn't initially aware of. Something/someone managed to steer LE away from him "early on" and he's praying to his "demon god" his luck continues to hold out.

Yea ur right. He wouldn't want to be caught....that's his ultimate goal. Juat seems like a helluva secret to keep to yourself, especially when ur photo is all over. I suppose that goes back to motive. He didnt do it for notoriety or fame or to test his intelligence and ability to dissapear.

LE is not releasing more because they don't need to, IMO. I think when LE released "guys" it was for the benefit of those who have likely HEARD BG SAY "guys" hundreds of times (as in, a leader in their little community who often addresses groups). I am beginning to believe BG WAS at the presser and LE DOES know who BG is but they are working on wearing down witnesses/alibis to firm the case up before putting on the cuffs. I think it will be soon!

Does anyone know about grand jury proceedings for Delphi? When do they meet? Are special grand juries ever called? Can Indiana grand juries be investigative in nature? In other cases I have followed, a lot of posters watch the courts.

LE is not releasing more because they don't need to, IMO. I think when LE released "guys" it was for the benefit of those who have likely HEARD BG SAY "guys" hundreds of times (as in, a leader in their little community who often addresses groups). I am beginning to believe BG WAS at the presser and LE DOES know who BG is but they are working on wearing down witnesses/alibis to firm the case up before putting on the cuffs. I think it will be soon!

I think LE knows who BG is too. I just rewatched the PC and there have always been things that stood out to me:

-(this is paraphrased) as a result of new information and 1000’s of hours of investigation we are releasing a sketch of the person that is responsible for the murder of these two girls.

-BG is from, works or visits Delphi on a regular basis

-he’s between 18 and 40.

This is totally different from what it appears they were looking at and saying previously. Fairly early on they started looking at randoms who committed crimes in other places.

This is JMO.

Hey everyone. I’m new here—I’ve been lurking for a while but just now decided to sign up and post. Yall take it easy on me while I learn the ropes. ;)

As to LE knowing who BG is, I’ve been wondering why they would release such a large age range if in fact they know the guy. Wouldn’t they be able to fairly easily get his exact age and thus reduce the age range for the public? Maybe it would still make sense to have the age range be that large even if they do know, so I’d definitely be interested in hearing why that may be the case if anyone has ideas.

Hey everyone. I’m new here—I’ve been lurking for a while but just now decided to sign up and post. Yall take it easy on me while I learn the ropes. ;)

As to LE knowing who BG is, I’ve been wondering why they would release such a large age range if in fact they know the guy. Wouldn’t they be able to fairly easily get his exact age and thus reduce the age range for the public? Maybe it would still make sense to have the age range be that large even if they do know, so I’d definitely be interested in hearing why that may be the case if anyone has ideas.
It's possible that they could know the family but not the exact person? A range like 18-40 could include 2 generations of a family.

It is so hard to believe this guy has not been caught.
And why have they not released more of the audio , so the public can HEAR MORE of his voice?
I think it's probably because the girl's hysteria overlaps his voice? In the latest released audio, the space between "Guys" and "Down the hill" sounds like loud voices were masked because of just that reason. Just thinking on the horror of those moments is devastating. God Bless those beautiful angel girls.

I doubt he talks about it to anyone. Maybe he keeps a journal of some sort? Do you think BG is a serial killer?

I think maybe the forensic testing narrowed it down to a family where multiple males may not have firm alibis.

Do we know if the soccer, volleyball and band coaches/directors of the girls have been excluded as POI? TIA!
The only time I've ever heard LE say anyone was "cleared" was when a reporter specifically asked ISP Carter at a Flora Fire PC if all the Delphi girl's family had been cleared. At 19:08 in the video attached to the article (scroll way down for video), Carter answers that question saying the "vast majority" have been cleared.

ISP on family of 4 girls killed in 2016 Flora house fire: ‘They’ve not offered themselves to sit down with us’

Thank you. TOD and the numbers that pinged around the Monon Trails. Or, if he left his car further, next to the highway, what number stayed "stationary" from 12-4 or so, if it can be seen. I still hope he did take his cellphone number with him, and left it in the vehicle, or maybe swapped his phone with his kid's/ parent's/girlfriend's. It is very difficult to create a solid alibi without a cellphone.

MOO fhe info on the original dump is probably invaluable. Who was in motion, whose phone stayed stationary.

Welcome to WS. I wonder if there are two involved. LE said the new sketch is the person responsible for the murders, so possibly not the murderer? That and the age range brings up the possibility of an accomplice, as some posters have said maybe two brothers, friends or even father and son. The other possibility is perhaps someone 40 who looks in his 20's. It is a weird conundrum and I wish LE would clarify.

I figure the wide age range is to not fuel rumours or speculation they know who it is. If they said the person is 20 to 25 (as an example) then it would be too obvious LE knows who it is.

I still struggle with the second sketch, it just doesn’t seem to match BG from the (admittedly blurry) vision, but that actually gives me confidence that they are onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member