Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok some thoughts that this is someone who would idolize Israel Keyes.

did some one not say that BG was wearing some kind of camera attachment go pro?

Israel Keyes

Haunted State parks and rural areas
came prepared with kill kit
wore a night vision ops light attachment on his head
would wait hours and days
looked for pairs of girls, women, or couples or single men.

he also was clean as a whistle leaving no DNA,

he left a mother and daughter posed on the side of the road near a picnic area I believe.

so even, IK didn't completely disappear all of his victims by weighing down body parts in deep bodies of water.

this mother daughter case shows it wasn't always handy or easy to dispose of victims so
it didn't always go down that way.

I feel a copy cat. I feel this perp would be highly annoyed to be outed as a loathsome
copy cat with no originality..one who made fatal mistakes and got caught on camera just like
IK, which was his downfall.

yes I call copycat..and he will be caught and no one will be overly impressed.

mOO

I've seen cases with video's, but usually from surveillance cameras. None that I can think of right off with audio. Several with sketches. But what is REALLY weird to me is a case where LE has one sketch and then comes up much later with an entirely different sketch - I know I've never seen THAT happen before. Then LE doesn't release the reasoning or details behind the drastic change.

I think the reasoning is that law enforcement is not going to tell the general public that Liberty German did not get a close enough video of the bridge guy. In this case, the sketches are based on the eyewitnesses for that reason and not on video. So law enforcement tells the public to look at how the man walks, his mannerisms, or listen to his voice. Maybe someone can recognize him that way?

Any more sketches will make law enforcement look like the boy that cried wolf. My conclusion is that I do not think they know that the man in the second eyewitness sketch has anything to do with the case of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. They just want to find him in order to include or exclude him from their investigation. Since there is not much more to discuss without any new information I think this case will slowly start to get quiet.

I think the reasoning is that law enforcement is not going to tell the general public that Liberty German did not get a close enough video of the bridge guy. In this case, the sketches are based on the eyewitnesses for that reason and not on video. So law enforcement tells the public to look at how the man walks, his mannerisms, or listen to his voice. Maybe someone can recognize him that way?

Any more sketches will make law enforcement look like the boy that cried wolf. My conclusion is that I do not think they know that the man in the second eyewitness sketch has anything to do with the case of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. They just want to find him in order to include or exclude him from their investigation. Since there is not much more to discuss without any new information I think this case will slowly start to get quiet.
Whaaaaaaaaaat? You think they have nothing? I disagree. I don't think the 2nd sketch was just brought out as if LE is saying sheepishly, "oh, well, maybe somebody will recognize THIS guy..."

NO. There is a lot going on WE know nothing about. (IMO!!!) Don't be discouraged that there hasn't been much of anything for public consumption lately. It has to be that way... for now. DOESN'T mean things are at a standstill. Ye of little faith- Keep the faith.

I initially thought the 4/19 PC was a shot in the dark but I'm more convinced than ever that it was targeted at a specific POI. Disappointed that 6 months later they still don't have the evidence that they need for an arrest and conviction, but I am not giving up hope.

Whaaaaaaaaaat? You think they have nothing? I disagree. I don't think the 2nd sketch was just brought out as if LE is saying sheepishly, "oh, well, maybe somebody will recognize THIS guy..."

NO. There is a lot going on WE know nothing about. (IMO!!!) Don't be discouraged that there hasn't been much of anything for public consumption lately. It has to be that way... for now. DOESN'T mean things are at a standstill. Ye of little faith- Keep the faith.

I agree

Im not sure what i think anymore lol.

- its possible he is a serial killer...he's done it before and that explains his illusiveness and ability to avoid capture for over 2 years.

- There is a killer on the loose, but there doesn't/hasnt appeared to me to be a sense of urgency or expectancy that he would strike again. I dont recall a single LE officer say the standard line about other kids in danger until BG is caught. That gives me pause....makes me think no...not a serial killer.

- i think the consensus is that most see BG with something/supplies with him that he used to carry out his crime. That leads me to think heneas prepared, perhaps from previously committing a similar act?

- Does someone kill 2 girls and thats it? Perhaps if it were personal, i guessm. But it seems like whatever gratification or satisfaction he got out of it, would be a need that would have to be met again.

Ultimately I have no idea what to think anymore. Poke holes in what i posted....help me narrow down all these possibilities lol.

What about u? Do u think he is a serial killer?
There aren't any holes to pokes. I also think that the lack of LE warning the public is either because they confidently suspect someone or flat out know who he is, especially after the April PC when they said the killer is local.

I know local LE mentioned early on that they believe the community is smart enough to realize how to act but that was when they were thinking along the lines of killer being an outsider and going nationwide with billboards and such.

It just seems to me that after that April PC, if the LE thought the killer was a local but unknown to them, they would have cautioned the community, at the least the women and girls about hiking trails alone or in small numbers. Since none of that language was spoken at the April PC, when they changed strategy and sketch, I think either LE is closely watching someone or/and LE knows the motive and doesn't feel they need to warning the general public. Maybe because the motive was particular to one of the girls?

Do I think it's possible the Delphi killer will kill again, yes it's possible. The cues I'm picking up from LE though make me feel that they won't let this individual have the chance. I could be totally wrong but that PC sent shivers through me and I real thought, they know who did this.

Like you said though, the longer it goes the less confident I feel and doubts start to grow. Have to have faith in LE and pray the guilty is/are caught.

Short story.

Say a guy who was a creepy convicted whacker offer among other crimes like DV, drove to the potential crime scene, was seen by the girls and he was already on probation and in the SOR, knew he would get sent to prison again if reported and instantly or more like instinctively decided to kill the witnesses because he saw they were videoing him?

This dude could have stolen a vehicle which was reported stolen, I think, by an employer back in the beginning. It was her sons truck I think he let him use it to sleep under a bridge at night. Not the Monon Bridge but another. I believe she fired him. Then nothing else was said. I'd have to dig for that info, if it's legit.

This person as of about this time last year made it known he had found religion. Shaved his head at one point. Forgot to tell it honestly like he was portrayed in the news, with a not so nice looking criminal record in front of the public who knew his prior crimes. smh

I'm saying it's probably something really sad like there's not enough DNA or none? An alibi that can't be cracked?

Or he hitched hiked to the bridge which is more than likely. Maybe looking for a job at the pig factory or just doing what he does being homeless and all.

2nd sketch throws me though. jmo

Say this possible suspect...
He was portrayed in the news?

I've seen cases with video's, but usually from surveillance cameras. None that I can think of right off with audio. Several with sketches. But what is REALLY weird to me is a case where LE has one sketch and then comes up much later with an entirely different sketch - I know I've never seen THAT happen before. Then LE doesn't release the reasoning or details behind the drastic change.
I think they did give details at that PC but you're right, they didn't give a direct statement to the public explaining their actions. They did tell us a lot though.

Killer is local. Since the murders he may have moved away but comes back, especially to the news conferences. He's tried to find out what investigators know, what evidence they have, he's asked around. He thought he was home free and was getting comfortable thinking the investigation was headed away from him. Someone he knows is covering for him and LE knows it. He may have religion in his life but is a hypocrite. His family and friends will be appalled at his actions and find it hard to believe he was capable of his dastardly actions. They have a witness who saw him, can identify him.

I know that most of that may seem very general but I really think it's direct and was said to let the killer know LE are coming for him, making a case that will put him away. JMO

Last edited:
Anyone have anything on this guy - initials TLJ - arrested in Indiana for trying to meet up with a 14 year old girl? Looks-wise, not out of the question that he could be BG.... May be too crazy though. M

Where should I look for the story

It's all over the map what BG looks like (two totally different pics). And as many have said, it's all 'over the map' what his age is.
All we got left is linguistics, and just based on one sentence. The one police chief said there was not a lot of DNA. I forget his name.
Kudos to you all for sticking with this, but I don't see how they're going to solve it. I hope I'm wrong.

Is it possible that Mid-Atlantic accent is not all gone? After all, educated kids were educated to speak with it.
Mid-Atlantic accent - Wikipedia

I look at law enforcement like any other person. They have opinions and feelings about the case just like everyone else. Saying the killer is local in a press conference(in my opinion) only means they think the killer is local. It is not stating a fact anymore than saying a sketch is the man in the video.

As for the video, if they cannot figure out what the killer looks like from the video, how can they be confident in a sketch? I got the impression from Abigail William's mother on the Dr. Phil show that the video released is the best it is going to be.

I just do not know how anyone could be confident in a sketch without being confident in the video? Only time will tell.

yes I think your right here TC.

the nonsensical pressers imo come across to say 1/ no we haven't got a specific POI yet so to keep any suspects relaxed and 2/ they also don't imply the public should be taking precautions and overly alarmed that a murderous monster is out there.

very contradictory and deliberately ambiguous.
keepin the faith it is a good sign :cool:

moo

I look at law enforcement like any other person. They have opinions and feelings about the case just like everyone else. Saying the killer is local in a press conference(in my opinion) only means they think the killer is local. It is not stating a fact anymore than saying a sketch is the man in the video.

As for the video, if they cannot figure out what the killer looks like from the video, how can they be confident in a sketch? I got the impression from Abigail William's mother on the Dr. Phil show that the video released is the best it is going to be.

I just do not know how anyone could be confident in a sketch without being confident in the video? Only time will tell.
I think their confidence in the new sketch comes from it being generated by an early witness. ISP Carter did say, directly to the killer, that they had a witness.

I think their confidence in the new sketch comes from it being generated by an early witness. ISP Carter did say, directly to the killer, that they had a witness.

He also said after 1000s of hours of investigation and new information led them to believe the new sketch is the person in the video. I don’t think the sketch got buried in the avalanche of tips and they just found it making it new.

What could the new information be? Did someone start talking? Did they get something back from DNA (I thought I read somewhere that they resubmitted DNA at the end of 2018 - I could be mistaken though)? Were they able to get something from the various SM accounts or the phones (burner phones and anonymous accounts would make this time consuming)?

I really think the PC was intended to apply pressure to get someone specific to come forward. I think they’d be thrilled if that someone was BG, but i think the message was directed at someone close to BG. Someone that knows what he did.

I think that is where the difference of opinion comes in. I look at it as ISP thinks they have a witness. They only have a witness if this person the witness saw is the man in the video and if this person the witness saw is involved in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. Those are some big ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici