Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
kamille-mckinney-e1571076491146.jpg

Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney (Photo: WIAT/Jazmyne Smith)

—-

Look at her photo. How could anyone kill this child? Any child.

I hope she didn’t suffer and it was as quick as possible. :(

When I just listened to the FB Live posted by diggndeeperstill on the previous page - the Live having been recorded early on the night KM was abducted - the initial report was a 'blue or black Toyota with a brown protruding front bumper, may have some damage'.
(They did state it was reported as a different model of Toyota SUV - a Forerunner - not a Sequoia. But they look pretty similar to me.)

I am not sure what other MSM reported, but that was in a first report from the scene.

But wasn't the suspects REAR bumper damaged? Was his front one damaged too?

Do you think they’ll be able to trace back where the dumpster came from?
Not sure how they knew but the dumpster wasn’t discharged into the landfill. I know from friends in the area police were all over the Turkey Creek Landfill. I don’t know if that’s where they found her but supposedly drivers were only allowed to leave their dumpsters and told to leave.

If she had been in that dumpster this whole time she would have been found before now. The smell could not have gone unnoticed and the dumpster would have been dumped within a week. MOO
ETA: Oh, so were the dumpsters hauled to the landfill but held to be searched as they were dumped? Smart cops!

Last edited:
:(:(:(

What a week for disposing precious souls in dumpsters.

First, a loving Colorado mother stuffed in a suitcase and tossed in dumpster allegedly by her son; and now an innocent baby girl tossed like garbage.

<modsnip: no MSM to support such speculation>

MOO

"Smith said police have not established any link between Stallworth and Brown and Kamille’s family and addressed speculation of the family’s involvement. Kamille’s mother did not give interviews at the request of the police, Smith said."

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
ANYBODY harms a child deserves to rot....there is no rhyme, no reason. This is not a mental illness, not a disease that can be cured....this is EVIL. People like this, they’re already dead inside....MOO

Whe
She sure did Jazzy :( Had our hearts from Go & it hurts so bad knowing she is gone, sweet lil baby doll :(
Fly high, Cupcake...;( <\3

When I first saw the headline I thought this ‘has to be a mistake’ since only one source was reporting. Sadly, I refreshed the browser and the chief of police was delivering the tragic news. There are no words. Prayers for Precious Cupcake, her family and law enforcement.

PDS was released from Jefferson County Jail last Thursday -- is he in custody yet?

Person of interest in girl's abduction freed on bond

Al.com reports 39-year-old Patrick Devone Stallworth bonded out of the Jefferson County Jail early Thursday. His bond was set at $500,000 on seven child *advertiser censored* charges.

Brown has been held without bond since authorities filed a motion to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which she is accused of abducting her own children from DHR custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms