Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the way the s was inked can possibly indicate that they were done by the same perpetrator, maybe someone can give this tip to LE.

A couple of you, @Bit of hope and @Feme98 that I recall specifically, asked about a response to my submission of Khymbrly for comparison to AGJD. I received a response from the ME a week or so ago and she was asking if there was a family member who might possibly be willing to submit their DNA. I told her that I had not seen anyone actively searching for Khym, let alone a family member. I said I’d keep an eye out and notify her if I found someone.

If any of you have seen or are able to find anyone who might be able to point us in the direction of a relative, let me know and I can pass it on. Or I can find and post the ME’s contact info so that you can get in touch!

The match has not been ruled out and I’m still very hopeful they will be a match. Finding a family member may be the only way to be certain of a match or just a method to expedite the results.

TIA
•MMcG•

A couple of you, @Bit of hope and @Feme98 that I recall specifically, asked about a response to my submission of Khymbrly for comparison to AGJD. I received a response from the ME a week or so ago and she was asking if there was a family member who might possibly be willing to submit their DNA. I told her that I had not seen anyone actively searching for Khym, let alone a family member. I said I’d keep an eye out and notify her if I found someone.

If any of you have seen or are able to find anyone who might be able to point us in the direction of a relative, let me know and I can pass it on. Or I can find and post the ME’s contact info so that you can get in touch!

The match has not been ruled out and I’m still very hopeful they will be a match. Finding a family member may be the only way to be certain of a match or just a method to expedite the results.

TIA
•MMcG•

It appears both of Khymbrly's parent have passed. Her dad lists her as preceding him in death as well as her sister. She may have two half brothers out there somewhere but I don't know if they are looking for her or if they have made their peace with her death. Her parents donated money in her honor several times in the 90s so it sounds to me like the family may have accepted the police theory that she was killed by her neighbor. This may be why no one is looking.

TIA
•MMcG•
I'm thinking on spreading the word to the Facebook group of AGJD and (if it exists) to Khymbrly's page. Would it be a good idea?

I'm thinking on spreading the word to the Facebook group of AGJD and (if it exists) to Khymbrly's page. Would it be a good idea?
It definitely can’t hurt I don’t think! Go for it! :cool:
Probably more likely to catch the eye of a friend or relative!

ETA: I tend to stay away from FB in order to avoid the dozens of “can’t they just do DNA?!” responses :p but in this case, I guess that’s exactly what we need! Bahaha

It definitely can’t hurt I don’t think! Go for it! :cool:
Probably more likely to catch the eye of a friend or relative!

ETA: I tend to stay away from FB in order to avoid the dozens of “can’t they just do DNA?!” responses :p but in this case, I guess that’s exactly what we need! Bahaha
Sounds great! I'll mention that any relative should submit their DNA so that her identity could be confirmed :) will pass the info in just a bit.

Sounds great! I'll mention that any relative should submit their DNA so that her identity could be confirmed :) will pass the info in just a bit.
I've already made a post on the "Who was Arroyo Grande Jane Doe?" Facebook page, let's keep our fingers crossed as we could get a relative or new tip! I'll keep this thread updated in case any new lead emerges!

I've already made a post on the "Who was Arroyo Grande Jane Doe?" Facebook page, let's keep our fingers crossed as we could get a relative or new tip! I'll keep this thread updated in case any new lead emerges!
Awesome! Thank you! :D

I don't think Khymbrly is AGJD.
Khymbrly is listed as having brown eyes, and, in her pictures they appear brown.
AGJD are listed as hazel, green, and/or blue, depending on which source, however, nowhere have I read her eyes were brown. I know hazel can sometimes be mistaken as brown, like my husband insists his are hazel, but they're not. They're brown. Where Khymbrly's eyes appear dark to me in her pictures, I don't think they could be mistaken for blue, hazel bordering on brown, or green.
Also, AGJD doesn't have a chipped front tooth, as it states Khymbrly has. AGJD's dental x-rays are on line if anyone wants to take a look.
Height is off, too, but I usually don't use height when considering someone unless it's a huge difference.

Crazy how this girl is most likely native to the Vegas area and still hasn't been identified yet. You'd think one of the schools in the city would have a record of a student that looks like her. Makes me wonder if the girl was home schooled.

Also, she was exhumed in 2016 for more testing. Any idea what kind of testing they were doing?

Last edited:
Crazy how this girl is most likely native to the Vegas area and still hasn't been identified yet. You'd think one of the schools in the city would have a record of a student that looks like her. Makes me wonder if the girl was home schooled.

Also, she was exhumed in 2016 for more testing. Any idea what kind of testing they were doing?

Isotope testing, but we've never heard if the results were released yet. It's been 3 years ago this month.

I know I came across a missing person within the last couple of days whose initials were S.S.(and I think another S.)... I can’t remember now, of course. I’ll have to go back to Charley Project. I meant to compare the two but I was looking for something different at the time and forgot to go back :oops:

eta: it mentioned that she had a small tattoo on one of her hands... no further description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502