Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some states you get arrested if you don't pay child support. I guess CT is pretty lax?
The FC proceedings never got to the point of discussing child support in great part IMO due to the lack of financial disclosure from FD and his delay delay delay tactics for 2 yrs. JF paid for everything related to the children and GF paid for 1/2 GAL fees and 1/2 education fees if I recall. When this issue was last raised in the press the insulting and highly ironic/moronic statement from Atty R was to say that FD was not required by the Court to pay child support. Just take a second and think about what would have happened to JF and her 5 children IF SHE DIDN"T HAVE THE MONEY TO FUND THEIR LIVES??????

FD was a deadbeat dad and deadbeat husband and contributed precisely ZERO to the welfare and well being of his children and this was allowed by the courts and his atty had the audacity to put this idea back to the press as a reason that no support was forthcoming was because it wasn't required! It wasn't required because of the delay tactics employed by FD to make it impossible for the court to make him pay anything as the last nonsense statement was that his annual income was $50,000/yr. This wouldn't cover much if anything of what was required for 5 children.

Entire situation was a FARCE IMO but was made worse by the moronic (if true) statements of his FC atty. No words to describe this situation and I sincerely hope that when the inevitable case for termination of parental rights happens that this entire sequence of events regarding lack of support will be played out IN FULL as FD abdicated any/all responsibility for his 5 children to JF the day she left 4Jx IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
Oh, ok. Thanks. I still don't understand why the court wouldn't have ordered it in 2 years if she asked for it.
It was impossible to figure out what he could pay as he claimed to have zero income in 2019 and $50,000 annual income in 2018. Situation IMO was a farce and should have resulted in jail time for FD but Judge Heller did nothing. MOO

It was impossible to figure out what he could pay as he claimed to have zero income in 2019 and $50,000 annual income in 2018. Situation IMO was a farce and should have resulted in jail time for FD but Judge Heller did nothing. MOO
Thanks. I think you and others have said before, I am very sad how this divorce played out in CT. I think they failed Jennifer.
My opinion. And I know I'm asking questions that likely have been asked long ago in previous threads. Apologies for that. But, at least, it's being brought up again and again, because simply, it's outrageous. They should know people are outraged.

The FC proceedings never got to the point of discussing child support in great part IMO due to the lack of financial disclosure from FD and his delay delay delay tactics for 2 yrs. JF paid for everything related to the children and GF paid for 1/2 GAL fees and 1/2 education fees if I recall. When this issue was last raised in the press the insulting and highly ironic/moronic statement from Atty R was to say that FD was not required by the Court to pay child support. Just take a second and think about what would have happened to JF and her 5 children IF SHE DIDN"T HAVE THE MONEY TO FUND THEIR LIVES??????

FD was a deadbeat dad and deadbeat husband and contributed precisely ZERO to the welfare and well being of his children and this was allowed by the courts and his atty had the audacity to put this idea back to the press as a reason that no support was forthcoming was because it wasn't required! It wasn't required because of the delay tactics employed by FD to make it impossible for the court to make him pay anything as the last nonsense statement was that his annual income was $50,000/hr. This wouldn't cover much if anything of what was required for 5 children.

Entire situation was a FARCE IMO but was made worse by the moronic (if true) statements of his FC atty. No words to describe this situation and I sincerely hope that when the inevitable case for termination of parental rights happens that this entire sequence of events regarding lack of support will be played out IN FULL as FD abdicated any/all responsibility for his 5 children to JF the day she left 4Jx IMO.

MOO
Isn't the court supposed to impute income when someone is non-compliant with financial discovery/child support? I think JD lawyer could have sought alot of subpoenas to get this info. I don't mean just FORE records which obviously are hard to get to. But banks, utility companies, credit report. It would be up to judge to approve. Again with JD lawyer. If he wanted to go down the road of getting truthful discovery, which I believe was an exercise in futility, he needed to go through the steps and get it. If this is the road you want to go down, it needs to be 100%. Motion to compel, contempt, jail time. FD did not care about monetary sanctions. He was NEVER going to pay anything. And I guarantee that FD attitude was: she wanted this marriage, she wanted these kids, she wanted this divorce. I never did one thing wrong to her and even if I did, she caused it. Now she will see what WIN-NING is all about. JMO.

Isn't the court supposed to impute income when someone is non-compliant with financial discovery/child support? I think JD lawyer could have sought alot of subpoenas to get this info. I don't mean just FORE records which obviously are hard to get to. But banks, utility companies, credit report. It would be up to judge to approve. Again with JD lawyer. If he wanted to go down the road of getting truthful discovery, which I believe was an exercise in futility, he needed to go through the steps and get it. If this is the road you want to go down, it needs to be 100%. Motion to compel, contempt, jail time. FD did not care about monetary sanctions. He was NEVER going to pay anything. And I guarantee that FD attitude was: she wanted this marriage, she wanted these kids, she wanted this divorce. I never did one thing wrong to her and even if I did, she caused it. Now she will see what WIN-NING is all about. JMO.

I was just going to post something similar and then read yours, BellaVita. ITA.

Even if someone has almost NO income, typically, in CT, there is still a minimum, and if they don't comply with financial discovery it should be contempt of court.

Who knows what MT childhood was like? Mother doesn't seem wrapped too tight. Kids growing up in a dysfunctional family go one of two ways: continue in the same vein or recognize the sickness and stop the cycle. The ones who see the sickness are often sad and struggle throughout life. As far as somebody having a psych degree, it doesn't mean anything as far as caring about other people. It's book learning and in no way do all those who study it practice healthy behaviors toward others. I don't think MT has alot of motherly instincts. Mothers can easily go through the motions of providing shelter, meals, education, development of the child's interests, but still, there is something missing. And the child knows. I think MT would have done whatever FD wanted as far as sending her daughter to same school. Shallow people are oblivious to the effect of their actions on others. They lack empathy, unable to put themselves into another's shoes. Narcissistic traits. If there was some type of situation going on that necessitated equine therapy at age 15, well, things were already going down the wrong road. It could have been behavioral or depression. But something was already wrong. IMO.

As far as somebody saying they have a degree, it doesn't mean anything when the person is a known liar.

A degree from where? When? Who confirmed this to be true? I'd like to know those things... :)

Last edited:
Yep-big dog and pony show. He made sure he was seen at Homegoods, buying kitchen stuff; they announce today that all of her stuff is out of the house. It’s BS that they’ve split up, IMO. We are supposed to take from this that they don’t communicate, and I don’t believe it for a minute.

FD buying kitchen stuff after MT moves out... too much of a 'coincidence'. Could it imply that he gave her the dishes that were in the house (and that JD's parents likely paid for)?

Last edited:
Thanks. I think you and others have said before, I am very sad how this divorce played out in CT. I think they failed Jennifer.
My opinion. And I know I'm asking questions that likely have been asked long ago in previous threads. Apologies for that. But, at least, it's being brought up again and again, because simply, it's outrageous. They should know people are outraged.
Yes, but I'm not certain anyone in the Judiciary is listening and the Press IMO aren't writing about it at all which is so disappointing. MOO

FD was a deadbeat dad and deadbeat husband and contributed precisely ZERO to the welfare and well being of his children and this was allowed by the courts and his atty had the audacity to put this idea back to the press as a reason that no support was forthcoming was because it wasn't required! It wasn't required because of the delay tactics employed by FD to make it impossible for the court to make him pay anything as the last nonsense statement was that his annual income was $50,000/hr. This wouldn't cover much if anything of what was required for 5 children.

MOO
Yes!

MT posts 3 pics of knives after her morning court appearance.
I wonder if the purpose of these posts is to let FD know what details might/may have been shared with LE? I personally don't believe MT has shared much of anything with LE so there has to be a purpose to all of these posts IMO. What is so interesting though is that of all the images of Gauchos to share to the public the 'knife' image would IMO be way down on the list. Gauchos have a mythology that is similar to the old style Wild West Cowboy and they are people that spend most of their time out with the animals and are people of the land. Sure a Gaucho or Cowboy would have a knife but its not the first symbol that comes to mind when thinking of these people. Something is up with these posts IMO, just not sure what it is. MOO

Yes, but I'm not certain anyone in the Judiciary is listening and the Press IMO aren't writing about it at all which is so disappointing. MOO
I went back to Twitter yesterday to search #dulos and found a DV writer for HuffPo. Hope this is allowed - her name is Melissa Jeltson. She tweeted early in the case. Melissa Jeltsen (@quasimado) | Twitter Maybe I can send her an email pitching the idea with the bigger idea how abusers can delay the courts and skirt child support payments.

KNIVES POST BY MT:

Interesting choice of posts. Perhaps she has another murder in mind to plan for, and she needs help deciding on the right tools. She knows full well that many suspect the murder to have been done with a knife. How tone deaf - OR, obvious - can one be?
Thanks for posting this. IMO this is highly disturbing especially given the entire issue of the knife allegedly found on Albany Ave and "Fudge" situation. MOO
Agreed! (Just saw this ^ after I posted, sorry)

Afitzy: "I wonder if the purpose of these posts is to let FD know what details might/may have been shared with LE? I personally don't believe MT has shared much of anything with LE so there has to be a purpose to all of these posts IMO." --HIGHLY LIKELY!

RING:
Did anyone notice if she was wearing that ring on her right hand today? Some cultures wear a wedding ring on the right hand, as others have pointed out.

Is there a chance she and FD actually married by some sort of religious ceremony (not legally, of course)? It would not likely be sleuth-able, but would explain some of her images and two-fingered messages.

ETA: Afitzy post/reply about knives
2nd ETA: other post/reply about knives

Last edited:
Its interesting that she is now saying the 'inventory' is from Brasil and Argentina after all our complaints about country of origin info being absent. I'm still seeing this entire enterprise as a communication tool and way to move money around amongst the 'family and friends'. MOO

I went back to Twitter yesterday to search #dulos and found a DV writer for HuffPo. Hope this is allowed - her name is Melissa Jeltson. She tweeted early in the case. Melissa Jeltsen (@quasimado) | Twitter Maybe I can send her an email pitching the idea with the bigger idea how abusers can delay the courts and skirt child support payments.
GO FOR IT! We are simply seeing too many cases of DV and spousal death here on WS IMO. The more writers focused on the issue IMO the better. Tweet away! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting choice of posts. Perhaps she has another murder in mind to plan for, and she needs help deciding on the right tools. She knows full well that many suspect the murder to have been done with a knife. How tone deaf - OR, obvious - can one be?

Agreed! (Just saw this after I posted, sorry)

Did anyone notice if she was wearing that ring on her right hand? Some cultures wear a wedding ring on the right hand, as others have pointed out.

Is there a chance she and FD actually married by some sort of religious ceremony (not legally, of course)? It would not likely be sleuth-able, but would explain some of her images and two-fingered messages.

ETA: Afitzy post/reply about knives
Plural marriage while technically not allowed under the Turkish Constitution still does happen and the laws are not enforced. Many threads ago I had posted some info about multiple wives in Turkey....a quick flight from Athens could have made this possible for FD and MT. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500