GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

@Vail the IG account with the texts is now private. Has it always been that way?

Since she could have stopped stabbing him at any time, it seems like pre-meditation is certain.

I should have said 'pre=planned' - at least that is what the defense wants us to believe!

Did I just hear the pathologist say he saw extensive bruising and cuts around her genitals and evidence of movement (as if she was trying to get away) ?

I should have said 'pre=planned' - at least that is what the defense wants us to believe!

Did I just hear the pathologist say he saw extensive bruising and cuts around her genitals and evidence of movement (as if she was trying to get away) ?

The prosecution totally destroyed that paid for testimony doctor. It was wonderful to see. The defense couldn't wait to get him out of the courtroom. The only downer is all the commercials breaks and they didn't go back to where they interrupted.

Just a guess, but looking at what few crime scene photos I've seen, it appears Alex could have been murdered outside the car. Was it her plan to kill him there and just leave the body and drive away. But, the car got stuck in the mud and she had to put him in the car, take a walk and make up a story.

Maybe the part about her "looking for stuff" (stuff! stuff! stuff! stuff! This is her favorite word!) in the backseat to get the car unstuck was true. She somehow got him outside the car and attacked him. He went down. She thought he was dead. Tried to make a getaway but the car was stuck. Went to get stuff out of her car to try to get the car unstuck, and he DID "attack" her from behind, only he was the one operating from self defense and not her. She overpowers him because he's bleeding to death, shoves him into the car face down, he's struggling trying to crawl out the other side, but never makes it. For some odd reason, she takes his shoes off.

I do not understand why CourtTV doesn't post videos of the entire trial on their website. I don't care if they include ads, but I want to see the entire trial. It's SO annoying.

So annoying! BUT... I loved the rolling transcript of the police interviews. I think that was a WI court thing though..not courtesy of CTV.

So annoying! BUT... I loved the rolling transcript of the police interviews. I think that was a WI court thing though..not courtesy of CTV.

Yes, that is awesome, but I missed part of it. So, due to CTV's weird business model, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to see the entire thing:(

@Vail TY for the recaps and I'm LMAO at the sausage necklace:D

The sausage necklace was gold.

And, if he crawled back into the car, his head would not be laying outside the car. And who put the scarf around his neck. This crime scene is a real puzzle.

That's the part that's most confusing to me. If she dragged him back in, you'd think his head would be inside AND if he crawled back in, you'd think the head would be inside.

I do not understand why CourtTV doesn't post videos of the entire trial on their website. I don't care if they include ads, but I want to see the entire trial. It's SO annoying.

This is most frustrating to me, too. They didn't do this with Amber Guyger and they have a whole "trial on demand" part of their website where you can see full footage of old trials. I do not understand their choices.

Found this lovely article about Alex Outline - Read & annotate without distractions

Looking at the photos and thinking about this, one way that could make sense is he got out to try to dislodge the front left tire, where she attacks him the first time (blood on the wheelwell). They struggle, and you have the trail leading from and back to the car. He tries to crawl into the back seat to escape her/lock himself inside and she grabs him, pulls him backwards and slits his throat (spray on the door frame) and he falls/rolls to the floor landing part way out. Shoes could have come off in the mud or she took them off after the fact. There was definitely some staging.

So what triggered her? It seems like he said something that enraged her. Was it related to her reputation at the university and cafe and she saw her whole life falling apart or did he threaten to tell Jason something that would be unforgivable?

100% OT, but I was looking over the CourtTV trials on demand looking for this trial and totally got sucked into Ohio V. Yazeed Essa. It's REALLY good.

Link if anyone is interested

OHIO v. YAZEED ESSA (2010) - Court TV

It so funny you mention this one! I just watched the whole thing last week. It's a great trial. Very sad story.

It so funny you mention this one! I just watched the whole thing last week. It's a great trial. Very sad story.

Yes, very sad. I won't spoil it in case anyone wants to watch, but I just finished watching the part with the major bombshell. My mouth was hanging open.

Yes, very sad. I won't spoil it in case anyone wants to watch, but I just finished watching the part with the major bombshell. My mouth was hanging open.

What was the bombshell?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back