Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Yes, by all means a jury can consider evidence of consciousness of guilt in determining whether someone committed the crime. I do agree that that has been a big part of this case to date, and will be interesting to see what other lengths this wonderful couple (FD and MT) have gone to to cover up their crimes. I'm convinced that she is knee deep on a murder 1 charge at this point, given her inability/willingness to rat him out.

This is what proves MT's lack of intelligence and/or unwillingness to accept reality.

If she were to speak - even if she's heavily involved - she'll get less time. Otherwise, she's in there for a long time, quite possibly for life.

She just needs to read up on other murders to learn about that.

Heck, maybe she'll learn something here on WS and realize she had BETTER speak up - if it's not too late - immediately.

Per her own little quoted poem Martin Fíerro the Gaucho, she needs to SING, and soon:
I'm no educated singer, but if I start to sing, there's nothing to make me stop...

Last edited:
FD is throwing @#$% against the wall now. Who is going to pay that? Maybe a group of 10 Websleuthers to check things out. Seems for $1250 a night there are alot better, more exciting options out there. Deluded, I say. JMO.

Upon checking out, the 10 WS say:

"Oh, so sorry, but we have no idea who excavated the yard! Likely some wild turkeys. Who knew they could dig 8 feet deep?! Amazing! We were busy fingerprinting everything in the house, just for fun, so we didn't notice."

"Oh, and pay no mind to the new cameras installed outside or the possible audio recorders you might stumble across in several rooms. Do you have any other of your homes for rent? We just want to check them out for a little while."

bbm

This is what proves MT's lack of intelligence and/or unwillingness to accept reality.

If she were to speak - even if she's heavily involved - she'll get less time. Otherwise, she's in there for a long time, quite possibly for life.

I'm no educated singer, but if I start to sing, there's nothing to make me stop...

Kyle Navins girlfriend received 8 yrs for helping him murder and bury his parents and she never cooperated with the investigation
I don't think MT will get life

What do you mean by "the family is united." Not disagreeing, just trying to understand what you're saying here. :)

Multiple posts and multiple msm have attempted to portray the family as dictating in various ways how to handle Mr. Bowman.
MOO is that all of the msm is orchestrated to indicate divided methods of legal defense. I believe there have been multiple discussions between family members and Mr. Bowman. But they all agree: protect MT at any cost.

Kyle Navins girlfriend received 8 yrs for helping him murder and bury his parents and she never cooperated with the investigation
I don't think MT will get life
Maybe not life, but I think she has a few more things on her plate besides helping to plan murder and dispose of the body, clean up, and create false alibis, and lie to LE. (Kyle's gf wasn't part of the actual murder, AFAIK, may have finally spoken up to get a lesser sentence; she pleaded guilty, and that makes a difference too.) MT was likely much more a part of it, or she'd be speaking up by now. She's likely got a slew of financial crimes as well.

MT has a daughter who she MIGHT want to see in the next 10 or 20 years. Or, maybe not, the way it appears.

Last edited:
Upon checking out, the 10 WS say:

"Oh, so sorry, but we have no idea who excavated the yard! Likely some wild turkeys. Who knew they could dig 8 feet deep?! Amazing! We were busy fingerprinting everything in the house, just for fun, so we didn't notice."

"Oh, and pay no mind to the new cameras installed outside or the possible audio recorders you might stumble across in several rooms. Do you have any other of your homes for rent? We just want to check them out for a little while."

I forgot the best part!
"Oh, and we helped you out with your little wifi problem. It appears you may have wifi, but didn't want us to access it - so we set up our own wifi sniffers into your network. If you can't remember what you texted, or need any reminders of emails you sent, we can help refresh your memory!"

Trying hard to find some humour in the ongoing tragedy of this case.

Here is how airbnb describes the property owner/s of 80 MS FORE GROUP/ALTER EGO OF FD:

upload_2019-10-26_2-29-30.png

What exactly do we think AirBNB did to vet the owner of this property? Does anyone know? Who, knowing anything about the circumstances behind FD finding himself wearing an ankle bracelet and driving down Albany Ave with MT discarding bloody items into trash bins could say that 'this host met our requirements'??????

This all has to be a NEW LOW IMO in terms of owner due diligence by AirBNB. MOO

FD will leave some alibi scripts for the wealthy guests so they know what to tell LE if anything spooky happens while they’re staying at his crib.
I think I just might send a note off to the AirBNB listing people to ask if 'portable diggers' can be used on the property if a 3 day weekend is booked?

This is another property that I would like to fully excavate from one end of the property line to the next, just dig it all up! MOO

Yes, in neighboring Norwalk, our incumbent mayor has been dishing out goodies these past few weeks, @afitzy . Glad to see so many people calling on this ploy.
And sorry for the digression!
Yep, gotta love the election cycle and its impact on the Selectmen of NC.... Needless to say I will be voting "NO" on Moynihan come election day as his response/his cronies and his seeming inability to control the Police Board and NCPD Chief on the Waveny camera situation was deplorable and IMO also irresponsible given his charge to protect the citizens of NC.

ITs great to see that a broader approach to security cameras is being taken but based on what we have seen over the years it doesn't appear that this issue was ANYWHERE on FS Moynihan's radar previously IMO. I do cynically wonder if this is all being done for the election and then will conveniently be put in the 'back seat' post election as it has so many times in the past? I hope not but anything having to do with this issue IMO need to be fully verified when/if cameras ever do get installed as this is a political philosophy issue with many of the politicians involved IMO.

MOO

I think I just might send a note off to the AirBNB listing people to ask if 'portable diggers' can be used on the property if a 3 day weekend is booked?

This is another property that I would like to fully excavate from one end of the property line to the next, just dig it all up! MOO

Jokes aside, digging can potentially hinder future searches by making it impossible for LE to use tech like GPR that looks for anomalies in the ground, like hidden graves.

bbm

Heck, maybe she'll learn something here on WS and realize she had BETTER speak up - if it's not too late - immediately.

Per her own little quoted poem Martin Fíerro the Gaucho, she needs to SING, and soon:
I guess I'm ok with her being as ignorant as she appears to be if the end result is more time in prison. Just keep thinking back to AW2 and it was LE showing a picture and simply asking for MT confirmation and she was barely able to handle it. IMO MT needs saving not only from herself and her stupidity but also from Mama A (almost a convicted felon).

I'm not sure the CT Judiciary will ever kick into gear and stop the ongoing nonsense with delay delay delay from MT and FD or bring additional charges, but the information presented against MT was clear enough as is to charge her and send her to prison on the existing charges. Atty Bowman said today he is moving forward with discovery on the existing charges so we will just have to see what happens. I'm not sure what Atty Bowman could come up with in terms of 'additional evidence' at this point to counter the pictures presented by LE, especially given that there must be much more in the way of unseen evidence at this point.

I look forward to seeing full phone and text logs from MT along with a full timeline and more evidence. It will eventually come out and I do not believe there is a thing that Atty Bowman will be able to do to counter it. I'm just surprised to not see him arguing for a speedy trial as MT might just want to get the inevitable over with the trial sooner rather than later IMO.

MOO

Yes, in neighboring Norwalk, our incumbent mayor has been dishing out goodies these past few weeks, @afitzy . Glad to see so many people calling on this ploy.
And sorry for the digression!
Yep, very very sore topic at the moment!

I have given myself a personal TO on the topic of NC Politics, Police Board, Cameras in Town and Parks and the Sad State of Affairs with Moynihan and Chief K. as it relates to citizen safety in NC.

Bottom line is you are on your own in terms of home security and if you don't have it then you are SOL. I do wish though that Judge Blawie had used the capabilities of the FD and MT ankle bracelets to not allow them to come to NC.

MOO

Jokes aside, digging can potentially hinder future searches by making it impossible for LE to use tech like GPR that looks for anomalies in the ground, like hidden graves.
Can't disagree with you about the use of GPR but the reality here is that LE has for whatever reason released all these properties back to FD/FORE and has not appeared to do any further searching/excavating/sonar/GPR or whatever high tech searching tool we can think of.

In a case coming out of FL today we saw LE conducting a full excavation of a portion of a perps property to find possible human remains. The case involved yet another female victim of DV that appears to have been possibly murdered by her STBX/his father.

We have seen no excavation work in the JF case so I do wonder if this means that LE has all the evidence it needs from MIRA. Being curious by nature I would feel a bit more comfortable if all the properties were fully excavated but I will wait until the MIRA evidence is presented and the warrants are unsealed as perhaps excavation work was conducted by the State.

MOO

Trying hard to find some humour in the ongoing tragedy of this case.

Here is how airbnb describes the property owner/s of 80 MS FORE GROUP/ALTER EGO OF FD:

View attachment 211316

What exactly do we think AirBNB did to vet the owner of this property? Does anyone know? Who, knowing anything about the circumstances behind FD finding himself wearing an ankle bracelet and driving down Albany Ave with MT discarding bloody items into trash bins could say that 'this host met our requirements'??????

This all has to be a NEW LOW IMO in terms of owner due diligence by AirBNB. MOO

Owner is out on bail for felonies (does that make him a felon? Methinks), a likely murderer, and the missing body MIGHT be on the property. (That last fact could endanger or legally complicate anyone staying at the property.)

Should AirBNB be informed of that important info? Probably. They typically do checks over the internet, not in person, and are usually not local.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I doubt they split. They just want the public to think so. MT posting penguins yesterday alludes a message to FD that she still loves him. Especially after the rock stories came out. Penguins give rocks to each other and to the one they want to mate with. Get it? “Mate” JMO

Totally agree, her moving out means nothing. They're still together. And most likely working on a get away plan (or at least FD is, which may or may not include MT). I don't know why the Judge is continuing to let them roam free - enough already, it's sickening to see them out & about. No ankle bracelet is foolproof (I've seen hospitalized patients on 1:1 suicide watch on a psychiatric floor still manage to kill themselves so all bets are off about any kind of monitoring system being 100% reliable) & there's lots of online videos/websites with instructions on how to remove one. I think the best place for both of them would be at the Hotel Bridgeport CC.

Can't disagree with you about the use of GPR but the reality here is that LE has for whatever reason released all these properties back to FD/FORE and has not appeared to do any further searching/excavating/sonar/GPR or whatever high tech searching tool we can think of.

In a case coming out of FL today we saw LE conducting a full excavation of a portion of a perps property to find possible human remains. The case involved yet another female victim of DV that appears to have been possibly murdered by her STBX/his father.

We have seen no excavation work in the JF case so I do wonder if this means that LE has all the evidence it needs from MIRA. Being curious by nature I would feel a bit more comfortable if all the properties were fully excavated but I will wait until the MIRA evidence is presented and the warrants are unsealed as perhaps excavation work was conducted by the State.

MOO

Fair point, but even if there is no chance of getting GPR out there, it's impossible to dig a hole and put the dirt back exactly the way it was before.
There are visual signs of disturbed soil and underground decay that someone like a good geologist or geophysicist could recognize in theory.

I wonder if LE has attempted to get NecroSearch International involved yet? But maybe they haven't, for the exact reason you mentioned. I hope they did find something amazing at MIRA!

The most surprising thing about this shopping trip is the fact he was at homegoods. Dont get me wrong I shop there but that is precisely my point. I am a lowly commoner and well he is Fotis Dulos. I am sure he had to go home and take a good steam to rid his pores of the filth of the middle working class that shop in stores like that.

I have to stand up for Home Goods & who shops there lol - I live in an affluent area & everyone I know shops there! They have nice stuff at reasonable prices (pro tip - they have a great pet section --- really nice dog beds/toys priced far below what you'd pay elsewhere). That is all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500