Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kimch33kim You are the search maven extraordinaire! What a find...Thanks. Poor Anna!

No TV either...maybe guests can spend time searching the yard and woods for clues to help LE. (No shampoo, etc. either....) So sad.

Maybe a fraternity from a nearby university can rent it for a "wreckend."
Need a ha, ha button for your post!

FD is throwing @#$% against the wall now. Who is going to pay that? Maybe a group of 10 Websleuthers to check things out. Seems for $1250 a night there are alot better, more exciting options out there. Deluded, I say. JMO.
And he’d rent it to us and offer his services as a guest speaker for an extra fee

Replying to myself, LOL. This is where subpoena of records like credit report would help. What is being charged on those cards? Are monthly payments being made? From what accounts are the payments coming from? Why no request for subpoena for these records if attorney for JD is going down this road? Sorry, but seems attorney was lax. Bringing in more billable hours on a road to nowhere without proper steps taken. I can't help but feel the attorney was severely negligent. JMO.
We know a bit about the credit cards from the Atty Weinstein info in Civil Court. Atty Weinstein said travel, food, personal expenses, Target and Home Goods charges were all on the FD credit cards. FD said he only has personal credit cards, no credit cards for business.

According to the Civil Court info, FD carries five figure balances on the cards and to me, this is mind blowing for someone that has a 'stated' income of $0 for 2019. The Civil Court docs says he incurs 'business expenses' and uses personal credit cards to pay expenses and then reimburses himself. He hasn't sold a house in over a years either. IMO its all one big financial shell game.

So, the money is IMO socked away some place and its being used to keep credit cards current, pay taxes and selected expenses. FD hasn't paid mtg in a long time, has paid zero child support and is driving existing vehicles. Atty Weinstein is hot on the trail of explaining how this 'financial alchemy' is happening so it will be resolved eventually IMO.

MOO

Just in FD goes thru Anna to list 80 MTS Rd on Airbnb. Check it out:
Connecticut Estate - Houses for Rent in Farmington, Connecticut, United States
$1250 per night and its real because of the updated pics.
This is why he was at home goods buying plates. Mystery solved . MOO
75247416_10219017369018723_1877911808077987840_n.jpg

Would be interesting if some super rich friends of the Farbers rented it out indefinitely...

Here are translations of the poem she posted with the knife which she tagged #funnyvideo:

I beg the saints in heaven to help my thoughts:
I beg them here and now as I start to sing my story
that they refresh my memory and make my understanding clear.
Come, saints with your miracles, come all of you to my aid, because my tongue is twisting and my sight growing dim— I beg my God to help me at this hard time.

And whoever may be listening know that I never fight nor kill and that only injustice throughme
to the tale of my sorrows – except when it has to be done,
into so much adversity.

So she’s quoting from El Gaucho Martin Fierro/the Gaucho Martin Fierro by Jose Hernandez? Very interesting. Poetry says what the writer and others cannot say at times—it is the language and code of the revolutionary, the oppressed, and the besotted—but it also is used at times by those who did not write it as cover and subterfuge. MOO.

El Gaucho Martin Fierro/the Gaucho Martin Fierro

José Hernández
SUNY Press

Just in FD goes thru Anna to list 80 MTS Rd on Airbnb. Check it out:
Connecticut Estate - Houses for Rent in Farmington, Connecticut, United States
$1250 per night and its real because of the updated pics.
This is why he was at home goods buying plates. Mystery solved . MOO
75247416_10219017369018723_1877911808077987840_n.jpg
Wonder if this is what the Home Goods dishes were being used for? I LOVE the reference to FAMILY TIME coming from a person that BLEW UP his family life and smashed it to bits. Gotta love irony.
MOO

Hmm, interesting "funnyvideo."

Re: the last stanza of the poem: I would like to know if someone well-versed in the language can determine if the "except when it has to be done" refers to killing, as it clearly does in the translation.

IOW: "I never fight nor kill except when it has to be done."

And she put this poem with knives, while she's under arrest for having been part of a likely murder coverup, at the very least - a murder that is suspected to have been done with a knife.

Many killers feel justified for committing murder - that it somehow "had to be done."

I looked up the poem posted/linked by MT; this is part of the accepted translation (it's a long poem):
It is my glory to live as free as a bird in the sky: I make no nest on this ground where there's so much to be suffered, and no one follows me when I take to flight again.

And whoever may be listening to the tale of my sorrows – know that I never fight nor kill except when it has to be done, and that only injustice threw me into so much adversity.

And listen to the story told by a gaucho who's hunted by the law; who's been a father and husband hard-working and willing -- and in spite of that, people take him to be a criminal.

Last edited:
Wonder if this is what the Home Goods dishes were being used for? I LOVE the reference to FAMILY TIME coming from a person that BLEW UP his family life and smashed it to bits. Gotta love irony.
MOO
Definitely! and he made the rules and descriptions as well. I can hear his voice through it. "No cutting on the countertops" "No balls in the house" "Eating only in kitchen" these are all rules that he had for his own kids. MOO

I looked up the poem posted/linked by MT; this is part of the accepted translation (it's a long poem):
It is my glory to live as free as a bird in the sky: I make no nest on this ground where there's so much to be suffered, and no one follows me when I take to flight again.

And whoever may be listening to the tale of my sorrows – know that I never fight nor kill except when it has to be done, and that only injustice threw me into so much adversity.

And listen to the story told by a gaucho who's hunted by the law; who's been a father and husband hard-working and willing -- and in spite of that, people take him to be a criminal.

Really scary and dark....

As SUNY Press, publisher here, describes it:
“This is a poem of protest drawn from the life of the gaucho, who was forced to yield his freedom and individuality to the social and material changes that invaded his beloved pampas--a protest which arose from years of abuse and neglect suffered from landowners, militarists, and the Argentine political establishment.”

The Gaucho Martin Fierro

Essentially, this legendary epic poem is a lament of protest by an oppressed character who feels he has been treated unfairly and abused by the government, and through that lost his family and love, due to no fault of his own, of course. Gauchos used knives regularly and the character killed at least two people with them; the character also escaped. It’s a legendary poem in Argentina and beyond. You could analyze it for days and you could see many parallels but still not know her message in highlighting this poem—her true view of herself and situation, a sarcastic slap at the courts, her idea of satire...who knows?Just MOO.

Two weeks ago some of her family members went to 4 Jefferson Court in Farmington with a U-Haul and removed many of her personal belongings from the house she and her teenage daughter shared the past couple of years with Dulos, according to several sources.
Earlier this week the last of her belongings were brought to her new home in Avon.
explains the home goods trip she took the dishes

Creepily, sounds like the caravan that @thekirbyfamily posted about in thread #21 at the beginning of September.
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Definitely! and he made the rules and descriptions as well. I can hear his voice through it. "No cutting on the countertops" "No balls in the house" "Eating only in kitchen" these are all rules that he had for his own kids. MOO

Well, with him there, I’d say he got the second rule right. :) MOO.

More seriously: I can’t decide if his neat-freak/control-freakness indicates he never would have messed up with the house with JD’s body or remains or if it’s why he channeled Lady MacBeth with all the sweeping and cleaning. Horrible to contemplate either. MOO.

As SUNY Press, publisher here, describes it:
“This is a poem of protest drawn from the life of the gaucho, who was forced to yield his freedom and individuality to the social and material changes that invaded his beloved pampas--a protest which arose from years of abuse and neglect suffered from landowners, militarists, and the Argentine political establishment.”

The Gaucho Martin Fierro

Essentially, this legendary epic poem is a lament of protest by an oppressed character who feels he has been treated unfairly and abused by the government, and through that lost his family and love, due to no fault of his own, of course. Gauchos used knives regularly and the character killed at least two people with them; the character also escaped. It’s a legendary poem in Argentina and beyond. You could analyze it for days and you could see many parallels but still not know her message in highlighting this poem—her true view of herself and situation, a sarcastic slap at the courts, her idea of satire...who knows?Just MOO.
Schizoaffective disorder - simply Delusional. Sorry honey. You are going to face consequences on this one.

The lingering influences of FD and MT having been there truly would make that house feel uncomfortable for me. I won’t argue for buildings absorbing the emotions of those who have been in them and I’m not talking about fear. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500