Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case

"Tomlin had been living at 191 Atlantic Avenue in Trailer 16 since July 2018, according to online records. Hampton police have been called to the trailer before. But they declined to provide a 75-page communications list of events for the calls for service from July 1, 2018, to July 1, 2019, requested under the Freedom of Information Act, citing the ongoing investigation.

Tomlin has had problems with heroin and alcohol, Bell said. She’s also been diagnosed with bipolar, attention-deficit and post-traumatic stress disorders.

Her 1-year-old daughter had burn marks on her back, shoulders and arms in a pattern consistent with an electric stove burner, according to court documents.

Guilty of resisting arrest and being drunk in public from an incident on Oct. 30, 2010. Tomlin was charged with assault and battery of a family member in 2009."

It is a long article with new info. Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case

i feel like they did catch something on the Ring like JT putting something into a dumpster which lead them to search the landfill and then the steam plant.

"Hampton Commonwealth’s Attorney Anton Bell said the hearing date for Julia Tomlin was moved to give the defense and prosecution more time to with a medical examiner’s report that’s expected to be completed next month."

The medical examiner's report is not complete yet? I am surprised.
I did not realize it can take up to three months for the Tox screen to come back.

Last edited:

From the article: "several blood stains were swabbed for evidence. That includes nine stains on a bed sheet, suspected blood from a toy chest, from a wall, and from a toddler bed headboard.
Documents state that swabs were also tested from six different suspected blood stains on a red polo shirt – size 5T. According to documents, DNA was taken from a victim in the case. That DNA could not be eliminated as a contributor of what was found on the bed sheet and the shirt."

julia-tomlin.jpeg

Julia Tomlin (Photo Credit: Hampton Police)

Disgusting to read the article above. Poor baby Noah didn't stand a chance did he?

Ugh...I do not know what has happened to "mothering instincts" but so many innocent little children and babies have succumbed at the hands of a "boyfriend", "stepfather", or "the Mother Herself" because of many Mother's selfish desires to be dependent or in "a relationship" that children, "regardless of age" are put in jeopardy. The future scares me. It really does. All these children will be so screwed up, meaning the ones that are not murdered or discarded. I put the responsibility on the Mother, call me old fashioned but hey...Mama bears must sacrifice all and make sure children are protected, not saying Father does not have an obligation but any human or animal mother must insure her child's safety first and foremost because that is survival. What the Hell is going on?

Here's hoping some of Mom's fellow inmates get as discusted with that pouty face as those of us here do, and readjust it for her ! Sorry for the snark, that face moves me to anger ! Poor kids MOO

A major update will be released on Thursday ....

Hampton Commonwealth’s Attorney Anton Bell told 10 On Your Side that he will hold a press conference at 11 a.m. on Thursday, during which he will provide new information regarding the death of 2-year-old Noah Tomlin.

[...]

As of Monday, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner Tidewater Division has not released the cause and manner of Noah’s death.

Noah Tomlin case to get major updates Thursday, prosecutor says

Justice for baby Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members