GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

I may have missed some points, but here's my recap:
* Social media distractions were addressed, and the Amber Alert process
* She may be wearing (or have) her favorite grey American Eagle sweatshirt with blue lettering. She tends to wear skinny jeans
* No possibilities have been ruled out
* LE is putting Isabel in public’s eye to elicit information
* Special Agent in Charge of Richmond office made an appeal directly to Bruce. "...Please return Isabel to a safe location or contact us and let us know how we can help you reunite her with her family."
* His job: landscaping and construction, kind of like a handyman
* Isabel is in 8th grade, currently an A student
* Bruce Lynch has no criminal record that LE knows of.
* Public should focus on the type of vehicle, occupants, tarp, and missing door handle (because tags can be changed)
Thank you - something about reading that she is an 8th grader is just so hard... JMO

Added from presser....

• When ask about the Logan FB post, he stated they contact local authorities to follow up on every tip.
  • Tips increased when AA went out.
  • Missing Children issued national AA.
  • Ask media to update poster and photos, new one more clear.

So no discrepancies or misinformation were addressed?

In response to social media speculation about whether or not she's in danger, Major Donald Lowe also emphasized that Isabel is a very young 14 year old who hasn't had connect with her family since last Monday, and how she's in the company of an individual who has suicidal ideations and has a gun. So misinformation in this case may have been pertaining to SM speculation. MOO

Admittedly not a good re-capper but there was really not much new info:
-Pay attention to make and model of car, what the occupants look like, and there may be a tarp in the car. Lynch could be changing out the tags so license plate is not reliable.
-Isabel usually wears skinny jeans and a gray hoodie with blue american eagle writing.
-Lynch in possession of 9mm.
-Lynch usually works in landscaping/construction.
-Isabel in 8th grade, "A" student.
-Tips coming in from multiple states, all being followed up on.

I am glad they mentioned the point about the make and model of the car. Bruce Lynch drives a Toyota Matrix. This exact same car was sold by Pontiac under the name Vibe. I can imagine LE getting, well intentioned, but false leads because only the badge name is different between the two. If you happen to see the car, please make sure it's a Toyota Matrix and not the Pontiac Vibe.

FBI agent pleads with suspect in teen's abduction to 'reunite her with her family'
At a news conference on Monday, Archey appealed directly to Lynch, saying, "You know Isabel should be home safe with her family, warm, rested, protected. I'm sure you want what's best for her. Please return Isabel to a safe location or contact us and let us know how we can help you reunite her with her family."

Also adding Bruce Lynch's FBI Most Wanted page for reference
BRUCE WILLIAM LYNCH, JR. | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I am glad they mentioned the point about the make and model of the car. Bruce Lynch drives a Toyota Matrix. This exact same car was sold by Pontiac under the name Vibe. I can imagine LE getting, well intentioned, but false leads because only the badge name is different between the two. If you happen to see the car, please make sure it's a Toyota Matrix and not the Pontiac Vibe.

LE also mentioned he could change the tags and the color of the vehicle.

Anyone else here remember the Hannah Anderson case?
-Specifically the FBI pleading with Hannah’s abductor directly?
- he too was suicidal and was armed and dangerous
-he too took Hannah “camping”!

ugh all the similarities, just makes me nauseous.

Anyone else here remember the Hannah Anderson case?
-Specifically the FBI pleading with Hannah’s abductor directly?
- he too was suicidal and was armed and dangerous
-he too took Hannah “camping”!

ugh all the similarities, just makes me nauseous.
That one was worse because he killed her mother and brother as I recall.

So no discrepancies or misinformation were addressed?

I think what was super important that they stated was:

1. They cleared up why and Amber Alert wasn’t immediate. They stated they had to meet the criteria via their investigation and within half an hour of doing so they sent out the alert.

2. There is no indication that Isabel was taken “forcefully”. However, she is a “very young” 14 year old who has not been in contact with her family at all.

3. Is she in danger? She’s with an armed, suicidal adult. [Inference is yes].

4. Clearly she knew the man based on the photos of them together that have been circulated. But the connection between them (how they knew one another) is not relevant to finding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob
Back