GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

Thanks for the reminder. Today's the day we've been waiting for. This is going to be hard on all us mommies, my heart breaks for this child.

Again. We have some fantastic LE in our state!!!

Moo

I appreciate you praising them. Too often I read criticism of hardworking LE who go through a lot in these cases.

I was just visualizing that encounter that Bruce had with his mom on Monday night...I think I'm remembering that correctly? He went to her house WITH Isabel, right? What was he thinking?? Did he really think that would be ok? Oh my....

I was just visualizing that encounter that Bruce had with his mom on Monday night...I think I'm remembering that correctly? He went to her house WITH Isabel, right? What was he thinking?? Did he really think that would be ok? Oh my....
Didn’t his mom say they were smiling?? Sounds to me like he is very immature. Like he is a kid again playing a prank or something IDK I found that very odd. MOO

Bingo. I think he’s used that to get what he’s wanted over the years. I’m glad his mother stood firm and drew the line. The fact that he went to her with the child he stole indicates to me he’s gotten away with stuff before and thought he would again.

Thank God that lady did the right thing. She saved a child, IMO.
Wait....the woman who reported their visit was his mother??? How did I miss that??

Officials hold a press conference after Isabel Hicks located safely, Bruce Lynch Jr. in custody after vehicle pursuit.

Thank you @rainynights, for the video. I missed the presser.

Again, I can't express how proud and grateful to this team. They brought IH home !! They have worked diligently, graciously solicited the help of the community and the press to find IH. This is one of the most professional groups I've seen.

Today, they focused on praise and thanks to the community, press, VA ST, FBI, US Marshall, Hanover and Henirco County LE , and all fire and rescue, who are volunteers. They sought no praise for themselves, how gracious they are.

I commend Louisa County and their entire team. So proud !!!

MOO

Didn’t his mom say they were smiling?? Sounds to me like he is very immature. Like he is a kid again playing a prank or something IDK I found that very odd. MOO
Hello Sleuther, I would like to find that article, or video....Is there a more efficient way to find it besides scrolling through each post? I thought I read all of them pretty carefully, but I missed it somehow ...

Hello Sleuther, I would like to find that article, or video....Is there a more efficient way to find it besides scrolling through each post? I thought I read all of them pretty carefully, but I missed it somehow ...

This is the only interview I remember.
This mom gave her son a choice when he showed up with the girl he’s accused of abducting

Detectives credit public’s tips in cracking 10-day missing teen case
"It's a great day," Louisa Sheriff's Major Donnie Lowe said. "We started this with a missing persons report and watched this transform into one of the most successful examples of how the system works."

[...]

"We just want to say thank you to any and all law enforcement, anyone that prayed, came by, made dinner, donated money or even drove around looking for [IH]. She’s at home, she’s tired and overwhelmed by everything. We truly appreciate everything that’s been done to reunite her with our family at the hardest times of our lives," he read.

[...]

Lynch is expected to go before a judge to be arraigned on a felony abduction charge in Louisa.

brucelynchmugshot.jpeg

DBM Going to flag my original post. All the links have been updated & I can not find this info anywhere now.

Last edited:
Somewhere today there was a post by someone wanting to know if we WS mothers would turn in our own child. I think it was the Delphi case. Here is a mother that did just that. I salute her. She did the right thing.

I read it also...but can't find it either.
It out the question in my mind...was she abducted or went voluntarily. If course deceived by him.
I knew I wasn’t crazy (not completely, at least lol)!! THANK YOU!!! Every link I read this afternoon remained open on my phone & every single one of them has been updated since I last opened them & that ONE sentence has been removed!
I just remember being dumbstruck by it! Like, why is this dude acting like that at such a serious time!!
MOO

She was abducted. There is no "went voluntarily ". She is 14.
I have believed that he groomed her. That’s what these sickos do....to get these girls on their side & sort of go quietly. I believe he used her age to his advantage. No matter how it is stated, she was absolutely victimized. MOO

At the end of the presser, a reporter ask (very faintly) would this be federal or state charges? The response was, if they crossed state lines.

The question about Logan, WVA was ask to an earlier presser. Ast. Chief Lowes responded, it was a tip and the local agency followed up. When questioned about the FB post and BOLO, he responded, that was Logan LE decision. He never gave a definitive answer, if they were in WVA.

I wondering if maybe they did go to WVA. I'm sure IH will reveal more in the coming days.

JMHO

At the end of the presser, a reporter ask (very faintly) would this be federal or state charges? The response was, if they crossed state lines.

The question about Logan, WVA was ask to an earlier presser. Ast. Chief Lowes responded, it was a tip and the local agency followed up. When questioned about the FB post and BOLO, he responded, that was Logan LE decision. He never gave a definitive answer, if they were in WVA.

I wondering if maybe they did go to WVA. I'm sure IH will reveal more in the coming days.

JMHO
I heard that, too & if so, wouldn’t that constitute a harsher sentence? MOO

Hopefully, we'll learn more about the details at the arraignment.

JMO

The court proceeding will initially be in JDC. No information will be released or leaked other than court date and those will not be on line. We might see a search warrant or two, unless the Judge seals those.

It could move to another court, but it will be a while.
The Blevins murder in Pittsylvania County is JDC and we've heard very little.

MOO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenFlower1
Back