PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the question is, did the mother really post the specific names and ages of the individuals in question who received organs, which my understanding of bad horror movies and HIPAA have taught me is a thing that shouldn't be done, as it violates the privacy of the recipients; as Gift of Life did none of these things because, well, it would be against HIPAA.
Of course no names were given, and mom didn't post any names. Ages and sexes were given, as well as which organs went to whom. All the information came directly from the Program.

Just to clarify, what the mom shared came direct from the Gift of Life Donor Program.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your question.

The question was if you have a MSM link quoting the "Gift of Life Donor Program" for detailing the donor recipient's sex, age, and organs received from the children, to the media?

There's no doubt the mother was informed of these intimate details by the donor program, but my post was about the mother immediately sharing all these very intimate details with the public.

In other words, I believe the mother immediately went public with the details, and not the Gift of Life Donor Program. If you have a link that says otherwise, then I'm wrong.

MOO

ETA: Just to be clear, never alleged mom identified recipients by name.

As a family member of a recipient - I would also like to see a MSM link - our information was never divulged and we only knew of the donor's age - and wrote a letter to the family without knowing the name to thank them for their gift. The entire process was very private. Maybe things have a changed now?

The question was if you have a MSM link quoting the "Gift of Life Donor Program" for detailing the donor recipient's sex, age, and organs received from the children, to the media?

There's no doubt the mother was informed of these intimate details by the donor program, but my post was about the mother immediately sharing all these very intimate details with the public.

In other words, I believe the mother immediately went public with the details, and not the Gift of Life Donor Program. If you have a link that says otherwise, then I'm wrong.

MOO

ETA: Just to be clear, never alleged mom identified recipients by name.
The mother gave out the information that the Program gave her. That's what I initially said. I never said the Program divulged it to the public.

As a family member of a recipient - I would also like to see a MSM link - our information was never divulged and we only knew of the donor's age - and wrote a letter to the family without knowing the name to thank them for their gift. The entire process was very private. Maybe things have a changed now?

I don't see why it have would have changed.

I would think the families or participants being given the donated organs would all have to agree for it to become publically known to all.

I've never heard of any family who donated the organs to make it public on their own.

Jmho

ITA! Since when do small children threaten suicide and the parent does absolutely nothing about it? When my DD was bullied, we went right to the parents and also notified the principal. It stopped immediately.

The mother blamed her son from the get-go and seemed to be okay with the fact he murdered his little sister. I think there is more and we will soon hear it.

Does anyone know if there has been any effort to raise money?

JMO

No but she has had a campaign in the past claiming breast cancer.

IMO, the mother did too much explaining on the 911 call.

In past cases, when the caller went into such details to the dispatcher, it normally turns out the caller is the guilty one. He/she gives too much information trying to take the attention off themself.

Yes. That’s super true. One of the red flags for me in this case despite the thin info we have so far.

People of both genders can possess amazing strength when it comes to the wellbeing of others.

It happens even if they don't know the ones in terrible need of being saved, and helped during a life threatening event. Even small framed women have had the amazing strength ability to lift heavy vehicles to free someone trapped underneath.

I remember one time our mom was very sick, and passed out in the floor of her home. She weighed approximately 135 pounds at the time. My youngest brother was a young teen at the time weighing no more than 120 to 125 pounds at most. Yet he picked our mom off of the floor inside of her home, and carried her like she was a baby, while running with her in his arms outside to one of the parked vehicles so she could be taken to the hospital immediately.

Family members, including most especially parents will do everything in their power in order to save their children.

Caring, loving parents would NOT just leave their children hanging from the rafters or anywhere else for that matter.

I think this one horrid parent thought she had successfully killed them both, and had no clue these young children would still be technically alive, although already brain dead when EMTs arrived getting them down. Imoo

This isn't the only case where the murderers thought they had successfully murdered their victims only for them to be technically alive, before passing away shortly afterwards or when taken off of life support.

Usually there is a delay in terminating life support because the victims are organ donors or when actual caring, loving family members find it emotionally difficult to let them pass away peacefully, by letting them go.

Jmhoo

I think in a murderer’s mind it is also imperative to successful staging to have the kids still in place, chairs still overturned. Because they aren’t normal, such a person wouldn’t realize that the staging is in itself a red flag. In a real suicide scene at least one chair would be upright as mom frantically tried to get her kids down. Unless she had a ladder right there that she used it or something. But I would think you’d grab the first thing as close to the kids as possible. Which would be the chairs they stood on.

wtf really??

I initially though that. It appears from my research that she was a seller online quite a bit. It’s a job for her apparently. After the kids died she may have tried to sell an inflatable pool. Other than that we do not know the dates she tried to sell her children's items. Some are saying it was previous to the deaths.

What I do know due to a screenshot is that someone on the site where she was selling confronted her for selling after her kids were dead. She angrily replied that it was to raise money for funeral costs.

I’m not saying this is the case for Connor- but I just wanted to say that school administrators do not always know if a child is bullied or not. From my experience (having multiple kids in the public school system for quite some time now), the bullying of children often takes place on the playground, at the lunch table, at the lockers, etc. The staff is simply just not always aware.

And a bullied child doesn’t always “present” themselves as somber and withdrawn to the teachers.

Also, online bullying is a possibility of course, and the school staff would likely have no idea whatsoever whether that is happening to a child.

In other words, I’m not sure it’s possible for LE, or the school, to confirm bullying.

I don’t necessarily believe Connor was bullied. Perhaps he was, but perhaps not. And either way, I am more than highly skeptical of the story that he killed his sister and commuted suicide. In fact, so skeptical that I don’t believe it...

But I think it’s important to note that just because a school doesn’t know about bullying doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Some kids can be real jerks, and they know how say and do things that fly under the radar.

MOO.

People who claim to have known him are saying both in various groups. That he was bullied for being overweight or that he was well liked and didn’t complain about bullying.

I think bullying is pretty common. But to the extent necessary for a child to kill himself and murder his baby sister? That’s not so common. In fact I don’t think we’ve had one case like this. Maybe teen siblings but not preteen or below.

Of course there are troubled, fragile children out there with mental health disorders. But there’s no indication so far that Conner was such a child.

I think it is very telling that LE is asking for tips,and information on this case.
MOO.

You know that’s a really good point. I hadn't honed in on that statement as a clue until you brought it up. But could it also go to wanting tips about Conner being influenced or bullied from an outside source?

I have to agree that if an elementary school aged child was being bullied to the point where he wanted to kill himself, his teacher would more than likely be able to attest to that fact. Not to mention his mother said he spoke of suicide before. You'd think if that were the case, she would have reached out to his teacher, the principal and the guidance counselor to inform them and get their help. There should be someone to substantiate the claim that this 8 year old was being tormented and voicing his desire to end his life. JMO

That’s a good point. If t was that severe that he’s talking suicide AND not going alone, who did she reach out to about that? If no one she’s a liar.

Behind the spoiler - I don't know why but my brain puts them close together so side by side - your set up would mean that Connor was a monster - I don't think he could have seen his sister dangling, gone over to the other side and lifted himself into the noose :(

The reports were they were three feet apart. Which is close. That’s probably why.

I thought the early reports were that they were 3 feet apart?
Children found unconscious in Albany Township were discovered hanging from basement rafters, authorities say
snipped
The children were found hanging from opposite ends of a plastic coated dog lead that had been wrapped around the main support beam of the basement ceiling, according to an affidavit in support of a search warrant. Each end of the wire lead was wrapped around the victims' necks, the affidavit says.

Two chairs that had been taken from the house's dining room were tipped over on the floor on either side of the bodies, court papers say.

The children were hanging about 3 feet apart from each other when their mother found them.

So if on either side of their bodies that means they were probably not facing each other?

The mother gave out the information that the Program gave her. That's what I initially said. I never said the Program divulged it to the public.

Thanks for confirming content of my original post.

(As you replied to my message "to clarify," I think it was interpreted that "Gift of Life Donor Program" publically divulged the information. Otherwise, not sure what you wanted to clarify).

It's a very strange case for me... I have zero sense of the mother's personality and I have zero sense of the childrens personalities... I'm not sure if it is a thing that my mind is forcing this distance because the horror is too much to comprehend or if there is some other reason this insight is eluding me...
My fear is that there is insufficient evidence for a prosecution,
My thoughts are that there may be surprises, possibly the involvement of another person who has never been mentioned before... it's a fine line between the two.
I'm swinging wildly between both...

Not me. Maybe I will eat my words but my experience following these cases for a couple decades makes me fairly certain there is a ton of evidence that will support an arrest within the next few months. And not of a mysterious third party. But of one specific person we are discussing.

Excuse me if this has been mentioned I havent been able to get through all of the threads yet, but has anyone thought about if this could be a case of Munchausen by Proxy? Since the children were hung up for such a short time, could the mom have hung them up and then called immediately, knowing the police would be there while they were still alive... or even called first then strung them up? I know its a sick thought but i'd be interested in why Child Services had been working with the family...MOO

You know I’ve thought that mom could be a pathological attention seeker. Maybe not exactly Munchausen’s but similar.

^^sbm

Oct 8, 2019

[...]
Our sources tell Project PA the family was not receiving CYS services at the time the children were found.

However, our sources indicate certain individuals were known to Berks County Children and Youth at some point in time.

It’s unclear when or what services they received.

“Whenever we look at a child fatality, it’s real easy for us to come to conclusions and assume that there’s somebody who did something wrong. And I think we have to take a really careful look at child fatalities and what are those underlying reasons,” Rachael Miller, Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children, said.
^^bbm

Project PA | Search warrant reveals children were found hanging in Berks County home

Child services records are not on public view to link but I think it's likely that investigation opened and closed before BS birth. MSM confirms no services by CYS at time of death. MOO

Yes. A search of child support records infers as much with CYS seeking child support from the mom here at a certain point.

I have not shared this very often or with very many people. But, I honestly don't think this child killed himself. I have a son that started exhibiting depression at the age of 8. He unfortunately inherited the chemical imbalance in his body that leads to depression. He laid down on my bed one day and said that he just didn't want to live any more - it was just too hard here. He didn't say he wanted to commit suicide or that he wanted to kill himself. Why? Because he was too young and too innocent to even know that was a thing. His uncle committed suicide, but of course we never shared that information with the kids. They just knew that he was sick and died. Just my very personal experience with a young child and the idea of suicide. I have heard that there are small children - a very small percentage - that do commit suicide, but I just have a hard time given all of the information that you all have also noticed, that this is the case here. JMHO

Aww. Coco. That’s rough. I hope he’s doing well now. People don’t always realize how significant and life altering chemical imbalances can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels