Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO is LE has oodles of video and leads. I believe they are probably close to breaking this and it’s probably why little is being released. They’ve got this even though the outcome is likely dire.

The enormous reward could have easily brought out a few rats from the sinking ship.

Speaking of rewards, I wish our governor would quit with these useless rewards. If she wants to be helpful give the reward money to crime stoppers. They are WAY better at administering rewards and don’t have her ridiculous conditions that make it less likely for a witness to come forward. We saw it in Cupcakes case and she’s doing it again. Just quit already.

Her friend needs to stop talking. She’s posting sm rumours for goodness sake, and people will take those as fact now her friend has said them. What happened to not commenting further out of respect for Aniah’s family? This is wild.

I've been following this story since the beginning due to my interest in MMA and made an account to follow here, not sure if it's been posted here but her stepfather has pulled himself from his scheduled fight in December. May God be with the family

Another UFC fan here and yes this news is sad all round because walt is coming off a few very impressive knock out wins, He has 13 wins and 13 knock out's and has been ranked in the Top 10, he's only a few fights away from some big paydays and possibly a title shot. I am hoping this dosen't effect his career in a negative way.

Another UFC fan here and yes this news is sad all round because walt is coming off a few very impressive knock out wins, He has 13 wins and 13 knock out's and has been ranked in the Top 10, he's only a few fights away from some big paydays and possibly a title shot. I am hoping this dosen't effect his career in a negative way.
I see what you're saying, but it's likely the last thing on his mind.

Expert says this is the key to finding Aniah Blanchard
Tim Miller is the founder and president of Texas EquuSearch based in Houston.

[...]

“We tend to remember a vehicle that may have some damage for one reason or another. Somebody out there has seen something and just didn’t think it was important at that time. So the more we keep it out there and keep it in these people’s memories, the better chance there’s going to be a call.”

I’m just posting to add that her “best friend” and her “roommate” probably aren’t the type of friends we often think of when using the term. Most of the “friends” I met in my teenage/early 20’s were more “associates” or friends I hung out with rather then what I consider my friends at 32. At the time, I definitely thought these Giles were my “best friends” but looking back they weren’t. I don’t even talk to most of them anymore. As a woman, I’m sure other women will agree with me on this. I think the strange, almost nonchalant behavior is typical of someone that is “friends” with a 19 year old. Now, I do have 2 best friends that would lay their life down for me but I’ve been friends with them for over 25 years. I doubt SW grew up with AB, in fact they probably met within the last couple years, so the term “best friend” should be taken very lightly.

I’m just posting to add that her “best friend” and her “roommate” probably aren’t the type of friends we often think of when using the term. Most of the “friends” I met in my teenage/early 20’s were more “associates” or friends I hung out with rather then what I consider my friends at 32. At the time, I definitely thought these Giles were my “best friends” but looking back they weren’t. I don’t even talk to most of them anymore. As a woman, I’m sure other women will agree with me on this. I think the strange, almost nonchalant behavior is typical of someone that is “friends” with a 19 year old. Now, I do have 2 best friends that would lay their life down for me but I’ve been friends with them for over 25 years. I doubt SW grew up with AB, in fact they probably met within the last couple years, so the term “best friend” should be taken very lightly.

For me, it all comes down to where people fall on the empathic continuum...in other words, how much are you capable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes/feeling for them/deeply relating. Like within WS, I'd think there's a VERY high percentage of VERY empathic people...so with that, comes a very high level of sensitivity to others. When we're finely tuned like that, some stuff other people say/do in times like this is downright shocking to us. That said, there's a legit argument to be made sometimes that some people aren't acting within norms (like they have flown off the continuum).

So I swung through Park Place Apts this morning at 9:30 am. < modsnip> These apartments are far nicer than I thought and is adjacent to a Baptist retirement home and an assisted living facility. This is not the hood. Trust me, Montgomery has plenty of sketchy areas but this one looks decent. Gated entry but yes both doors are opened probably continually. Changed my opinion a little of situation in that either the guy is smarter than I thought or not as sketchy in appearance as I might have guessed. I also think it’s more likely he called for a ride once he arrived with Aniahs car. Anyone else checked this out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if she went home from the funeral (after stopping at her parents’ house in Homewood) via US 280 or I-65? Reason I’m asking is I-65 would take her right thru Montgomery to get on I-85 to Auburn. If she stopped to use the restroom or something in Montgomery, she could have been followed? I feel like I might have seen which way she went somewhere but I can’t remember... If it was I-65, could explain how someone could have grabbed her in Auburn & returned to Montgomery to ditch the car...

I can't get this young lady off my mind. IMO, in the gas station video, she looks like she is tired. She looks like she is going to buy her chips, go home and go to bed. I just don't see her going off to meet someone, or do anything else. Being so close to home indicates to me that she was going to do exactly that and go to bed.

Aniah, what happened between the gas station and your apartment?

Has anyone heard of any video of her outside that store or any other local video surveillance cameras with her on it?

I haven't, I'm hoping/thinking LE has other videos/suveillance and are just keeping it hush for now.

No but quite frankly I find it so hard to believe she was not picked up by other cameras. I feel surely there is more. There is literally a bank across the street in the parking lot of a Winn Dixie. Also like we’ve said this is a very busy intersection. Five or more lanes wide both directions, two going in each direction plus a turning late. Game weekends like this one are nuts.

There has to be. Makes you wonder why nothing else has been shared.

When I drove by there, there are the cameras located as stated above. However, I’d like to add I saw one on the outside corner of the store. If you’re standing at the front door, on the right corner of the building. Idk if it’s real or a “dummy” but it is there. Not sure about the back corner (but idk where she parked either). So, if those outside cameras actually record, pretty sure LE has it.

I can't get this young lady off my mind. IMO, in the gas station video, she looks like she is tired. She looks like she is going to buy her chips, go home and go to bed. I just don't see her going off to meet someone, or do anything else. Being so close to home indicates to me that she was going to do exactly that and go to bed.

Aniah, what happened between the gas station and your apartment?

Someone could have climbed into the back seat of her car while she was inside. Do they have her car on camera at the gas station?

Been following along and of course I’m so worried for this girl.

The most curious aspect to me is the discrepancy between two different friends have said she was going to meet someone from a dating site and that she was with a guy she just met named Eric and her demeanor/every other clue pointing to her going home to bed.

Long day, funeral, late at night (reportedly not a night owl), working in morning, buying chips which was a before bed routine, being close to home, looking tired on video all point to going HOME. Yet two different people said she was going to meet/was with someone. Which is it?

About to make the drive from
Montgomery to Auburn. Will be opposite the trip taken by Aniah’s vehicle but I will let you all know if I see anything to note. Also worth noting we’ve all assumed her vehicle made the trip on I85. While this is the most direct route, there is also an option to drive through Tuskegee National Forest using highway 80. Doesn’t take too much longer either and would definitely be a more hidden/covert route. Also no telling what other obstacles along the way could’ve caused the damage to her vehicle. MOO[/m
Oh don't go Mrs Beasley!!! It's a learning process you will get the hang of it. I'm only pointing it out because they close threads if there are too many violations, and I don't want this closed. I've had my posts taken down because of TOS when I first started.
Should it be noted on a public forum about unmarked cars though, in the event the perp is reading along? I hope this doesn’t come across as rude, I was just wondering
I agree.

We have to wait for real MSM or LE reports- blogs that look like news articles aren’t allowed by TOS!

ETA: welcome to websleuths!! Glad you’re here and hope you stick around! Thanks for the self delete :D

Last edited:
Someone here mentioned possibly seeing a hand print on the inside of the rear passenger window. I do see what they're talking about but I wanted to remind everyone that Aniah had a nannying job which included transporting a family's kids to school in the morning. I have kids too and they put their sticky hands on everything, including my car windows. So I wouldn't be too quick to assume the hand prints implied anything nefarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa