Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the killer must be a current or former local--he seemed awfully comfortable on that bridge--but if he isn't, then the case will be difficult to solve indeed.
I don't think that LE has a complete nuclear DNA profile; if they did, then they would have said so. They may have a partial profile, they may only have mitochondrial DNA, or they may have DNA that doesn't even belong to BG.

I think they have a mix of DNAs and they don’t know who is who, so to say.

I think the main purpose of the press conference was to try to find the individual the witness saw who may have had their car parked next to the old building near the Monon High Bridge trail. No one has enhanced the video from Liberty German's phone enough to state that the man in the video is the same man as in the new sketch from April.

Since the main question is probably how did the killer leave without being seen in the area, it makes sense to look for people with vehicles that have not been identified by law enforcement.

This case may not be solved because law enforcement is looking for the wrong person in the wrong place. What if the killer is not local and what if the killer is not the young guy depicted in the new sketch? In this case, I think those are some big ifs.
As LE have come out with no more appeals for the driver of the vehicle seen at the CPS building, do we think that LE now know who that is and are building a case?

As LE have come out with no more appeals for the driver of the vehicle seen at the CPS building, do we think that LE now know who that is and are building a case?
We don't even know whether the driver of the vehicle is a suspect or just a possible witness. There may be witnesses who have not come forward. Some may not follow the news; others simply might not want to get involved.

We don't even know whether the driver of the vehicle is a suspect or just a possible witness. There may be witnesses who have not come forward. Some may not follow the news; others simply might not want to get involved.
I agree we don't know but I wonder if LE know and that is why LE are not still pushing for the info anymore.

How did he leave without being seen? The focus has been on him leaving north. Dig a bit to see where he would end up if he followed the road/woods under the bridge southward.
I’m directionally challenged... help me out

This^

That path is rarely, if ever, discussed here. IDK why not.

It seems to me that the girls might have gone that way for a bit, as well, during the time unaccounted for.

Maybe the girls saw something down that way before heading back towards the bridge. Maybe BG was down that way, too, and zipped (moved around quickly) to try to cut them off on their way back to the trailhead. Then, when they did not come back across the bridge, he went on in towards them.

After that, he could have headed south, and then zipped back around to retrieve a vehicle. (Or got somebody else to do that for him on a pretense.)

That, of course, is just one set of possible scenarios. Anyway, I think it is worth further consideration.
Without overthinking the how, just dig to see the where (the road leads).

cody did you know if you click on the tab next to the page numbers at the top....it says go to first unread??? it will take you exactly where you last left off on that particular thread.

no need to mark your spot ;)
Thank you........ If I did that moooogarita25 would think I didn't love her anymore ?.....LOL !.......:cool:......moo

How did he leave without being seen? The focus has been on him leaving north. Dig a bit to see where he would end up if he followed the road/woods under the bridge southward.

Do you mean where the trail would end at the intersection of Route W200 N? As in near Pine Grove Baptist Church, in vicinity of Packers plant, and if you went East it would lead to Flora?

Impossible for me to remember all the posts and it may be before my time on this thread, so I apologize if my memory makes me a numbskull this morning- but why would we not be able to discuss where the trail leads?

I think someone may have mentioned to LE that they saw a vehicle parked at the abandoned building around that time frame. If there was indeed a vehicle there, then I would think it would be suspicious.

I think @Falling Down has a post on here describing what that route was like at the time and it sounded pretty impassable. MOO
It’s a road. It’s passable. Or it’s a walk along the woods outskirts. Maybe along the creek bed or the quad paths. Southward exit is very viable and leads directly to Abby’s home.

Do you mean where the trail would end at the intersection of Route W200 N? As in near Pine Grove Baptist Church, in vicinity of Packers plant, and if you went East it would lead to Flora?

Impossible for me to remember all the posts and it may be before my time on this thread, so I apologize if my memory makes me a numbskull this morning- but why would we not be able to discuss where the trail leads?
That’s exactly where I mean and across the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther