Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A 21-year-old Clark Atlanta University student went missing. Alexis Crawford was last seen Wednesday, Oct. 30. No one has head from the 21-year-old since that date, and she's never been reported missing before. Crawford is 5’5", and weighs around 140 lbs. She has black hairs, dark brown eyes, and she had a mole that sits under her right eye.

21-year-old Clark Atlanta University senior reported missing

WVTM News 13 Facebook post just now. Lots of comments about human trafficking. This doesn't strike me as such tho.
Fred Davenport WVTM 13 News
SHARE: A Georgia family is desperately searching for a missing 21-year-old Clark Atlanta University student according to the NBC affiliate in Atlanta. WXIA-TV reports Alexis Crawford from Athens was last seen Wednesday, Oct. 30 and according to her family, no one has heard from Crawford since that date. Crawford is 5’5" and weighs around 140 lbs. She has black hair, dark brown eyes, and she has a mole that sits under her right eye. If you come across Crawford, call City of Atlanta Police Department.

Black and Missing, Inc.

Police outline days before Clark Atlanta University student went missing

[...]

Alexis' roommate, who 11Alive is not identifying, says she and Alexis were not on speaking terms "due to a separate incident." However, Alexis asked the roommate to take her to a liquor store on the night of the 30th. .

She said she took her to the store at around 11:30 p.m. and returned home. She said she last saw Alexis at around 12:30 a.m. before the roommate went to her bedroom for the night.

The roommate told police that Alexis was not in the residence the following morning when she left for class. She said the front door was locked and Alexis wasn't in the living room or bedroom.

Alexis' bedroom was said to be in the same condition as it was on Oct. 26 when "a separate incident" occurred, police said. Police did not say what this incident was, however, Alexis told friends that she "wasn't comfortable sleeping in there" and had been sleeping in the living room since that date.

[...]

(*more timeline at link)

At around 10:45 p.m., Crawford's mother said she last spoke to her 21-year-old daughter on Oct. 30 and that she "seemed to be in good spirits and was laughing" during the conversation.

Her sister said they all communicated with her that afternoon at around 3:23 p.m. during a FaceTime call.

Alexis asked her sister if she could send her some money through Cash App. The father agreed and completed the transaction.

Another sister said she texted Alexis at around 8:44 p.m. and asked what her plans were for the weekend. She responded "nothing" and didn't respond further.

On this same evening, Crawford shared a post on Instagram at around 9:03 p.m. She also responded to an Instagram group message with laughing emojis at around 9:24 p.m.

Alexis' phone, identification card and debit card are missing from the residence.

Crawford has not been at work since Oct. 29.

This is odd. This seems like a notch above a “I saw a bug so I’m sleeping on the couch” kinda incident. Any overnight visitors during this timeframe?

“Alexis' bedroom was said to be in the same condition as it was on Oct. 26 when "a separate incident" occurred, police said. Police did not say what this incident was, however, Alexis told friends that she "wasn't comfortable sleeping in there" and had been sleeping in the living room since that date.”

A Clark Atlanta University student vanished on Wednesday from her near-campus apartment & now her family & police are searching for her. I’m meeting her sister at the apartment complex now. Story at 5 on Ch2

EIiyCtSXkAEDGay.jpeg
Tyisha Fernandes on Twitter

Do you know where Alexis Crawford is? She’s a 21 y/o @CAU student who was last seen on Wednesday. Her parents are worried something is terribly wrong. She would never go this long not talking to them or having her phone powered off. Live report at 5pm on Ch2

Tyisha Fernandes on Twitter
(*video at link)

Wonder what kind of "incident" put roommates on no speaking terms and kept this young lady out of her own bedroom?
This is what concerns me too. Speculation it was an incident with the roommate but if she was too uncomfortable to sleep in her bedroom, why sleep in the living room? Did she ask any friends if she could stay with them for a few days? Is this an apartment or dorm?

another picture:

alexis%20crawford_1572889029190_16732700_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Hasn't been seen since she left the Heritage Station apartments.

MISSING: Clark Atlanta student disappeared almost a week ago. Have you seen her?

This is odd. This seems like a notch above a “I saw a bug so I’m sleeping on the couch” kinda incident. Any overnight visitors during this timeframe?

“Alexis' bedroom was said to be in the same condition as it was on Oct. 26 when "a separate incident" occurred, police said. Police did not say what this incident was, however, Alexis told friends that she "wasn't comfortable sleeping in there" and had been sleeping in the living room since that date.”
Sounds like a peeping Tom or a friend of the room mate may have been there and was a little to friendly. Something spooked her.

Sounds like a peeping Tom or a friend of the room mate may have been there and was a little to friendly. Something spooked her.
That is what i would have thought, except sleeping in the living room would presumably, give her less privacy.
Other reasons i can think of for not sleeping in one's own bed..
- people engaged "in the nasty" on that bed when you were out.
-someone vomited in there and it still smells.
-it is next to a room where you can hear "noises"
-smoke drifts into that room.
-peeping tom at the window.
-room too hot/cold.
speculation, imo.

At around 10:45 p.m., Crawford's mother said she last spoke to her 21-year-old daughter on Oct. 30 and that she "seemed to be in good spirits and was laughing" during the conversation.

Her sister said they all communicated with her that afternoon at around 3:23 p.m. during a FaceTime call.

Alexis asked her sister if she could send her some money through Cash App. The father agreed and completed the transaction.

Another sister said she texted Alexis at around 8:44 p.m. and asked what her plans were for the weekend. She responded "nothing" and didn't respond further.

On this same evening, Crawford shared a post on Instagram at around 9:03 p.m. She also responded to an Instagram group message with laughing emojis at around 9:24 p.m.

Alexis' phone, identification card and debit card are missing from the residence.

Crawford has not been at work since Oct. 29.

She apparently does not have a car. I cannot see her leaving the apartment on foot that late at night. Yet her phone student ID and debit card were found in the apartment. They need to look for debit card usage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back