Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Like I said I am not very tech savvy.LOL I have herd of cash app. I have heard it is not safe ( I don't trust anyone or anytbing:)) Is there anyway her cash app could be traveling tracked to her? I wonder how much her sister sent? Could have been a substantial amount.

Please take a close look at this flyer. 21 y/o @CAU student Alexis Crawford disappeared on Wednesday & her family is very worried about her. I’m heading to a news conference outside @Atlanta_Police The family has something they want the public to know

EIjbm5HXUAIY9FW.jpeg
Tyisha Fernandes on Twitter
2:54 PM (EST) · Nov 4, 2019

The family of Alexis Crawford said this is what she looked like when she was last seen alive. They’re hoping anyone with information with share it with police. They believe something bad may have happened. Story at 5 on Ch2

EIjcM8VXsAcIxSs.jpeg
2:56 PM (EST) · Nov 4, 2019

Tyisha Fernandes (@TyishaWSB) | Twitter

What does the family want us to know? Circumstances on this case are unusual. What the heck kept her from sleeping in her room? Incident with roommate, yet she took her to a liquor store? Video from store and apartment complex please ....

Like I said I am not very tech savvy.LOL I have herd of cash app. I have heard it is not safe ( I don't trust anyone or anytbing:)) Is there anyway her cash app could be traveling tracked to her? I wonder how much her sister sent? Could have been a substantial amount.
Okay and now that’s concerning bc Aniah’s dad sent her money on one of those apps too not sure if same one? MOO

Okay and now that’s concerning bc Aniah’s dad sent her money on one of those apps too not sure if same one? MOO
I don’t find that concerning at all. It is a very common way to transfer money these days. IMO most kids that age transfer money thru venmo or another cash transfer app. I use one to send my 19yo daughter her allowance.

• Alexis is a fourth year student at Clark Atlanta University.
  • Lives at Heritage Station Apartments with a roommate.
  • Last seen by roommate-she said she took her to the store at around 11:30 p.m. on October 30th and returned home. She said she last saw Alexis at around 12:30 a.m. on October 31st, before the roommate went to her bedroom for the night.
  • Alexis asked her roommate, who 11Alive is not naming, to take her to a liquor store on the night of the 30th.
  • Her sister, Monica Wright said they all communicated with her that afternoon October 30th at around 3:23 p.m. during a FaceTime call.
  • Another sister, Alexandria Crawford, said she texted Alexis at around 8:44 p.m. on October 30th and asked what her plans were for the weekend. She responded "nothing" and didn't respond further.
  • On this same evening, Crawford shared a post on Instagram at around 9:03 p.m. She also responded to an Instagram group message with laughing emojis at around 9:24 p.m.
  • The roommate told police that Alexis was not in the residence the following morning when she left for class. She said the front door was locked and Alexis wasn't in the living room or bedroom.
  • According to a police report filed by her family on Nov. 1 at around 10:45 p.m., Crawford's mother, Tammy Crawford, said she last spoke to her 21-year-old daughter on Oct. 30 and that she "seemed to be in good spirits and was laughing" during the conversation.
  • Alexis' phone, identification card and debit card are missing from the residence, police said.
  • Crawford has not been at work since Oct. 29.
  • Alexis' bedroom was said to be in the same condition as it was on Oct. 26 when "a separate incident" occurred, police said. Police did not say what this incident was, however, Alexis told friends that she "wasn't comfortable sleeping in there" and had been sleeping in the living room since that date.

I inserted dates in some of the bullet points for clarity on the date it occurred. Sort of confusing because family spoke to her on the 30th, but last seen is the 31st because the roommate (last to see Alexis) took her to a liquor store, they returned home after midnight (12:30 AM) on the 31st. Does all that make sense?

I don’t find that concerning at all. It is a very common way to transfer money these days. IMO most kids that age transfer money thru venmo or another cash transfer app. I use one to send my 19yo daughter her allowance.
Not what I meant sorry I should have clarified. I was meaning bc both missing college girls received money through an app just before disappearing..I’m sure just coincidence. MOO

This is just part of Alexis Crawford’s family. She’s the @CAU student who disappeared from her off campus apt Wednesday. They don’t want to believe the worst, but her phone is off, she’s not using her debit card & she never goes even 2 days w/o talking to a relative. Story at 5

(*photo of family at PC, at link)

Why do I get the impression the roomies story about the store around midnight is nonsense? If the plan was to party, or drink with friends, until the wee hours, why are none of the family or friends mentioning that? My 20 something kids talk about doing things like that. They bring blow up mattresses so no one has to drive. Somethings fishy....

Why do I get the impression the roomies story about the store around midnight is nonsense? If the plan was to party, or drink with friends, until the wee hours, why are none of the family or friends mentioning that? My 20 something kids talk about doing things like that. They bring blow up mattresses so no one has to drive. Somethings fishy....

I agree - I am sure LE can easily verify or poke holes in the ride to the liquor store story. If there are doubts, it does not seem like we will be privvy to that information. If we remove the roommate's confirmation of her whereabouts, is the last verifiable contact on 10/30 at 3:23PM with facetime? The 8:44 PM text and 2 instagram posts are not hard proof (to me anyhow).

Does anyone know what times the Liquor stores close in GA? For ABC stores in SC its 6pm and in NC close by 8pm. 11:30pm seems kinda late to be open to me, however laws may be different in GA.

The liquor stores would be close but you can purchase wine and beer at the gas station or grocery store any time except for Saturday 12 pm till Sunday noonish

Last edited:
Did she drink the alcohol that was purchased?

I had earlier thought that her roommate’s story was not ringing true, and that may be the case, but it struck me that Alexis had been through some sort of trauma on the 26th and it clicked why she may have requested alcohol. Not to party with friends, but to numb herself, get some sleep. I pray that my current theory is wrong, but I’m very concerned that that may have led to self-harm.

I hope more than anything that I am wrong and that Alexis comes home safe!

All MOO/IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back