Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man that has a girl pay for her own taxis and hotels wants nothing more than sex....

Im in northampton. 20 miles from mk

Who said mk isnt big ?

I get lost EVERYTIME i go shopping.

Agreed. Not the size of Birmingham but pretty big. Lots of (minor) theme park as well and placed that could get deserted at times.

At last, things are moving forward with this case. As new leads come about, it tends to snowball, and then after a while, the whole thing just unravels; but its still a tough nut to crack this one.

So she was seeing a Mr "X". If she booked a night at a cheap hotel in MK back on February 3rd, then it had to be for sex and nothing more.

If the relationship dated back months before:- she was probably pregnant, refused to call it off or have an abortion and threatened to tell all to his wife if Mr "X" called it quits, forcing him into hatching a plan to capture or silence her.

As a result, I now think the chances of her being found alive have now dropped. I think Mr X has either killed her himself and is being protected under a false alibi or paid someone else to abduct her, murder her, and waste her somewhere out of town in the countryside.

Most murderers never go far with bodies, they usually want to get them off their hands as fast and quickly as possible. Local MK woodland would be a favourite, local residents should be on the lookout in such areas for any signs of ground disturbances if in the area or walking.

An ultimatum is sometimes all it takes to enrage someone who has been having a clandestine affair and is threatened with having it revealed.
It is no coincidence IMO that she disappeared
the day after Valentine's, having gone under the radar the evening before to visit someone.

I personally think she’s still alive.
My hope is that she is still alive and hiding a pregnancy/child, or she has been trafficked and her appearance substantially altered . imo, speculation.

So, LG, you think she has run away, possibly with the assistance of a charity?

If so, I still cannot see any reason why she couldn’t ‘prove’ that anonymously via Crimestoppers and cease the public spending on the investigation.

I also imagine that she would have told X about family problems and I imagine that he would have shared what he had told her with the police.

I personally think she’s still alive.

I don’t think she’s pregnant and I don’t think she’s been trafficked. I think there were some deep rooted family problems going on that we, as the public do not know and possibly never will.

So do you think someone in her family knows where she is?

I know this has been going for some time now and only just had a read through all the comments.
This really does sound like an honour killing where a young girl has got caught up in something she probably never comprehended would amount to murder. In live near telford where that huge asian grooming gang where going for years (90'S). Everyone knew and they even set a young girls house on fire and killed her and a family member just to warn all the other kids they were grooming they meant business! This has only just been revisited and brought to the courts as they were still going .....in 2019!!!! Im not saying this is the same at all but a young girl getting caught up with close knit hugely religious ppl with beleifs some of us dont understand etc and honour playing huge parts in that is a scary thought.
A young nieve girl thinking someone is in love with her for the first time is perfect grooming material and easily manipulated as they have no previous relationship to compare it too.
As we have just seen with the sarah wellgreen case people can be prosecuted without a body or dna....it seems the police in this case left the cctv to late in the hotel etc and the perp maybe has done this before so has knowledge like turning location off
(LONG POST SORRY)

I don’t think she’s pregnant and I don’t think she’s been trafficked. I think there were some deep rooted family problems going on that we, as the public do not know and possibly never will.

Perhaps thats why they asked for posters abroad as they have reason to believe she wanted to go

I know this has been going for some time now and only just had a read through all the comments.
This really does sound like an honour killing where a young girl has got caught up in something she probably never comprehended would amount to murder. In live near telford where that huge asian grooming gang where going for years (90'S). Everyone knew and they even set a young girls house on fire and killed her and a family member just to warn all the other kids they were grooming they meant business! This has only just been revisited and brought to the courts as they were still going .....in 2019!!!! Im not saying this is the same at all but a young girl getting caught up with close knit hugely religious ppl with beleifs some of us dont understand etc and honour playing huge parts in that is a scary thought.
A young nieve girl thinking someone is in love with her for the first time is perfect grooming material and easily manipulated as they have no previous relationship to compare it too.
As we have just seen with the sarah wellgreen case people can be prosecuted without a body or dna....it seems the police in this case left the cctv to late in the hotel etc and the perp maybe has done this before so has knowledge like turning location off
(LONG POST SORRY)
Ws thread..
UK pedophile gang stripped of citizenship, deportation next

Thanks dotr yes this is the one! I spent years telling people about this as i went through the care system with a young girl who witnessed things unimaginable from a house in Telford and ended up in a house where i was adopted down the road. Everyone knew even police and social i hope they r not hiding anything!

Edit* only joined for libby squire case and got addicted so didnt think to look for thread for telford - thankyou

One more add - sorry-
Irrelevant but from a womans point of view maybe she wanted to feel older and in a couple and do what couples do not just have sex straight away
Perhaps HE agreed to wine and dine (he knew he would have to b4 sex) at the chinese and stood her up which is why she came home upset and wanted to eat chinese on her own in her room.
At least he could say ....i tried and i wanted to but something came up,as he knew it was just all about sex
-speculating

I personally do not believe Leah was being groomed
in the way those poor girls in Telford were.
Neither do I think she was trafficked.
I think she was used by Mr X who took advantage of her love for him.Something happened which made Leah disappear.I do not think she has disappeared voluntarily.

I personally do not believe Leah was being groomed
in the way those poor girls in Telford were.
Neither do I think she was trafficked.
I think she was used by Mr X who took advantage of her love for him.Something happened which made Leah disappear.I do not think she has disappeared voluntarily.
I agree with you 100%

I highly doubt she went willingly. I think she became a problem that some people felt needed silencing.

I just feel someone has been lucky up until now and that very few people know the truth.

I think this is quite straightforward really, young women gets involved with married man things turn south and he decides he's had enough but she's threatening to expose him or says she's pregnant and he decides he has no choice but to be rid of her permanently. I think her disappearance must of been carefully planned as opposed to a heat of the moment thing which is why there is so little evidence. Potentially others involved.

I don't think she's chosen to run away, she's left all her money in her account not packed anything, passport still at home, just really unlikely.

Potentially X or his family/friends are involved in other criminal activity which Leah knew about which made her even more of a hazard for him and he has the means to make someone permanently disappear.

Followed this from day one, think about Leah and family often. I don't think we can cast judgements about what the 'proper' way to react to this kind of event happening in a family is, people will react to things in such a variety of ways there's no wrong or right, we don't know them, we only see the public side of things, I don't think they seem 'unbothered' or 'off' at all. They seem desperate and heartbroken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member