Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a Honda but my car does have what Honda calls walk away locks. It did look to me like she had her keys in her hand in her video. According to this, her car could have licked automatically when waking away with keys in hand.

I’m going to be in the camp that there was no one hiding in her car.
https://owners.honda.com/utility/do...s/2017/CR-V/2017_CR-V_Walk_Away_Auto_Lock.pdf

Thanks for this information. Didn't know that existed. I'm not ready to rule it out, yet though. I've seen "locksmiths" break into cars within seconds. I use that term lightly because if you've ever had to call one, you rarely get nerds with tool kits.

I once got locked out of my house although I was in my garage. Of course I was my nightgown. The locksmith we called brought a thin credit card with him, took him seconds to "break in". Cash only, he said. LOL

I live in South Carolina (where the gators are plentiful) and this question came up a lot during discussions in the Heather Elvis case. From what I understand, gators don't hibernate in the truest sense of the word. Rather, they go through a process known as brumation. While brumation is similar to hibernation in many ways, it's also quite different in others. Alligators don't sleep during brumation in the same way that a bear sleeps during hibernation. It's more like their metabolism slows down to such a degree that they become immobilized. If there's a bout of warm weather in the area for a few days (which isn't uncommon in the southeastern United States), they often emerge from their burrows to gather warmth from the sun. However, they are much less aggressive and don't feed during these instances. Also, because temperatures drastically change day to day during the fall months in the southeast, alligators tend to be more influenced by the number of hours in a day than by the temperature. Wildlife often begins to prepare for the colder months ahead when the days start getting shorter.
Well, you learn something new every day on this site! Thanks for sharing. :)

I’ve been following Aniah’s case very closely. I’m an Auburn graduate and from Montgomery so this hits close to home. I live in Atlanta now and saw just this morning on the news a young, beautiful bright female student from Clark Atlanta has been missing since Wed of last week. Her dad had just sent her money before she disappeared. Car and phone still in her apartment. Atlanta is off I-85 about 2 hours north of Auburn. Are we permitted to discuss similarities in the two cases? I’ll try and post a link.

I’ve been following Aniah’s case very closely. I’m an Auburn graduate and from Montgomery so this hits close to home. I live in Atlanta now and saw just this morning on the news a young, beautiful bright female student from Clark Atlanta has been missing since Wed of last week. Her dad had just sent her money before she disappeared. Car and phone still in her apartment. Atlanta is off I-85 about 2 hours north of Auburn. Are we permitted to discuss similarities in the two cases? I’ll try and post a link.

Welcome AU Girl. :)

Here is the thread and WS Link for Alexis Crawford:

GA - GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019

Welcome AU Girl. :)

Here is the thread and WS Link for Alexis Crawford:

GA - GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019
Thank you. I’ve been following Aniah’s case since she went missing. I’m an Auburn graduate and from Montgomery. My mother lives on Lake Martin somewhat between Auburn and Montgomery off the Tallassee exit on I-85. That area is dark, sparsely populated, and very wooded. I’m very familiar. I’m praying for Aniah. My niece is at Auburn now.

Put yourself in the shoes of the perp..

If she’s alive then I’m holding her in a sound proof room or in a basement tied up.

If she’s not alive (worse case scenario) where do you get rid of a body? It was mentioned there in national land Mark woods in that area which would make it hard to find.

Or swampy area hoping alligators/crocodiles will get rid of the body by eating it. Aren’t there also wild pigs in this area as well?
Alligators no, hogs yes.

There are alligators here in Auburn, Lake Harding, and more South in Montgomery.
Very very few if any. Every blue moon someone reports seeing one but they get discounted since none are killed or photographed. Wild hogs, coyotes, turtles, and your typical predatory birds would be more likely. Life-long resident, life-long outdoorsman. Most likely locations to put a body with water between Auburn and Montgomery would be any of the creeks, lakes, ponds, that are off the side of the I85 and Hwy 29 routes, some swampy areas too with dying trees, etc. Even so, most would be extremely muddy to get to this time of year and would require knowledge of the area and a decent off-road vehicle and tire tread to access. My bet is still the quick and easy off I85 exits. Surely this guy was nervous and not deep in thought over where to put a body if there is one. Now if this guy was a serial killer I wouldn’t discount anything because they are typically more calculating. Here I think we have a date/carjacking/rape/robbery that didn’t go according to the perps plan. As always, IMO.

PHOTOS: Prayer service held in Auburn for Aniah Blanchard
Nov 5, 2019 Updated 7 hrs ago

—-

Family holds prayer vigil for missing Auburn teen Aniah Blanchard
Nov 5, 2019

“Blanchard was reported missing 11 days ago. Her father, Elijah Blanchard, says it’s friends and faith that get him through each day.

“Every day it seems like it gets a bit harder because she’s not there,” he says. “It’s all about God at this time. He can move mountains, he can most definitely pull a community together and support this effort.””

After looking at her in the chevron again, she’s not looking down as a previous poster said. At first, she’s looking up and straight ahead and only looks down when she’s right underneath the camera and looking for food.

Also, she looks kinda dressed up as if she really was going to meet someone. Yes I know she was at a funeral earlier that day but in that spandex and the dress, she’s definitely in an outfit to potentially meet with a guy too. Nothing seems amiss with Aniah in the chevron IMO JMO

Last edited:
Ok so if I reply to the last post it's not my intention.
With that said I feel more like this is a human trafficking case. She may have thought she was talking to someone she'd like to meet, however it was a set up. I feel like she fought back once she realized it wasn't what she thought it was. My opinion clearly... but more than one person involved.

I would say no, because the roommate responded “who’s that”? And Aniah (or someone) then replied “a guy I just met”.
Here is the conversation according to post#597 of the previous thread, referencing the Nancy Grace interview:

11:30••••or 11ish snapchatting with roommate.
NG asks if they were just texts, not pictures and she says yes.
Roomate... are you almost home?
Where are you ?
AB I am with ....
Roommate: I wish you’d let me know I’ve waited up on you. I’m going to bed, I love you.
NG- did she have boyfriend?
AH- No, she has boys she’s friended.

Do you have a reference to the “a guy I just met”?

Ok so if I reply to the last post it's not my intention.
With that said I feel more like this is a human trafficking case. She may have thought she was talking to someone she'd like to meet, however it was a set up. I feel like she fought back once she realized it wasn't what she thought it was. My opinion clearly... but more than one person involved.
This is a very good theory, and also supports the fact that she could still be alive! .. with that Alexis girl missing near Atlanta, it could very well be a human trafficking case.

When Aniah tried to fight back in the car, they injured her but she is still alive.!

Here is the conversation according to post#597 of the previous thread, referencing the Nancy Grace interview:

Where are you ?
AB I am with ....
Roommate: I wish you’d let me know I’ve waited up on you. I’m going to bed, I love you.

God I can't stand NG. Sorry NG lovers

Where are you ?
AB I am with ....

I can’t find the post numbers on my phone for some reason, but there is a post on page 36 of the first Aniah thread with a longer version of this Snapchat exchange. It’s the one where she also says, “I’m so, so sorry.” I think that’s where this is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname