CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't got there yet! In case you haven't noticed, the prosecution appears to be going in order of the events as they happened. That part will come soon, I assure you. What makes you think that the chemicals haven't picked up the blood splatter? You think they don't have proof of that and just made it up?

I'm really trying to understand where you are coming from, @MyBelle. I am not picking on you, just trying to understand why you're disregarding everything that has so far been proven as factual. He was at Kelsey's condo that day for several hours, with Kelsey and the baby. Kelsey was never seen alive by anyone after Thanksgiving, probably Safeway employees were the last people to see Kelsey alive, before Patrick murdered her.

No one else, from what we've seen, was in that condo- just Kelsey, Patrick, and their daughter. Only Patrick and the baby came out alive.

Where could Kelsey have gone, without her vehicle? They have phone records showing Patrick had both his phone and Kelsey's, and he was texting her boss, her mother, and God knows who else, pretending to be Kelsey. A lady at the bank and the Verizon store clerk both spoke of how Patrick's behavior was odd. The reason why he wanted the surveillance video from the bank, using some cockameemee excuse about a custody issue, to which she called her lawyers and then called LE to report it. He was asking the Verizon clerk suspicious questions about the phones and then telling him not to believe the things people are saying about him.

I just would like to understand where you are coming from here. Patrick is up for murder, no one else. Patrick's own behavior in the weeks after are suspicious. What do you think he was burning in his mother's front yard on the ranch?

Thank you @ Steelslady! All the questions I wanted to ask covered so well , beat me to it

Last edited:
If Doss thought KB just took off, they may have been considering termination or were trying to determine if she still qualified as a full time employee to receive medical coverage. If there were a qualifying event where KB was no longer eligible for medical coverage through the company health plan, she and Baby K's coverage would end at that time or possibly extend until the end of the month.
If that were the case, the only way to temporarily extend coverage would be to enroll in COBRA during the election period.
But that information is sent to beneficiaries in the mail. I don't really understand the deal with the phone call.
KB knew few local people. Her boss testified about the text that PF would join KB at the company holiday party, so he had heard of PF but not met him. Would it be reasonable for KB to have listed PF as a point of contact for her, for Baby K, health insurance, emergencies? PF is the other parent.

Regarding PF’s hand written alibi, so everything he wrote after “1:30 leave Walmart” is bogus, right? There was no driving to check on and take care of cattle. Seems to me she was killed between 2:21pm (after she googled casserole recipe) and 4:20pm.

Last edited:
They haven't got there yet! In case you haven't noticed, the prosecution appears to be going in order of the events as they happened. That part will come soon, I assure you. What makes you think that the chemicals haven't picked up the blood splatter? You think they don't have proof of that and just made it up?

I'm really trying to understand where you are coming from, @MyBelle. I am not picking on you, just trying to understand why you're disregarding everything that has so far been proven as factual. He was at Kelsey's condo that day for several hours, with Kelsey and the baby. Kelsey was never seen alive by anyone after Thanksgiving, probably Safeway employees were the last people to see Kelsey alive, before Patrick murdered her.

No one else, from what we've seen, was in that condo- just Kelsey, Patrick, and their daughter. Only Patrick and the baby came out alive.

Where could Kelsey have gone, without her vehicle? They have phone records showing Patrick had both his phone and Kelsey's, and he was texting her boss, her mother, and God knows who else, pretending to be Kelsey. A lady at the bank and the Verizon store clerk both spoke of how Patrick's behavior was odd. The reason why he wanted the surveillance video from the bank, using some cockameemee excuse about a custody issue, to which she called her lawyers and then called LE to report it. He was asking the Verizon clerk suspicious questions about the phones and then telling him not to believe the things people are saying about him.

I just would like to understand where you are coming from here. Patrick is up for murder, no one else. Patrick's own behavior in the weeks after are suspicious. What do you think he was burning in his mother's front yard on the ranch?

Thank you for your response. It's a shame that some doubt the veracity and truthfulness of your post, IMO.

ETA: Going to go sit in the corner now.

We're another day closer to justice for Kelsey!

Last edited:
So...

1:23pm Kelsey, baby and PF are gathered at her door. Last picture of KB alive.

1:24pm PF is back at her door.

This made my stomach sick...
Also, Patrick's brother testified that PF arrived at the ranch at around 5:00 and parked on the side of the house instead of where he usually parked.
This along with the tote being in a different position after he left the condo suggests he had KB's body in the back of the truck while he ate his dinner at the ranch.

Just wanted to mention that since I saw that you replied to my post where I suggested PF went back later to retrieve the body.

Now it seems as if he somehow removed it from the condo when he left earlier.
He must have gone out later that evening to the Nash Ranch, where he stored the tote until he and KK later went back and retrieved it on the 24th.

Didn't he also contact his older friend that same night?
I wonder what he will have to say when he testifies.

Imo

Also, Patrick's brother testified that PF arrived at the ranch at around 5:00 and parked on the side of the house instead of where he usually parked.
This along with the tote being in a different position after he left the condo suggests he had KB's body in the back of the truck while he ate his dinner at the ranch.

Just wanted to mention that since I saw that you replied to my post where I suggested PF went back later to retrieve the body.

Now it seems as if he somehow removed it from the condo when he left earlier.
He must have gone out later that evening to the Nash Ranch, where he stored the tote until he and KK later went back and retrieved it on the 24th.

Didn't he also contact his older friend that same night?
I wonder what he will have to say when he testifies.

Imo

This search warrant https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Search Warrant.pdf : , pages 13-28, describes PF's cell phone activity, along with KB's cell phone activity(and other phone #s as documented) during the T'giving weekend time period. PF's and KB's phones left the Franchette after PF finally arrived there for his T'giving meal, and phones traveled in the direction of Cripple Creek, per search warrant. I think the cellphone activity will be testified about during PF's trial. It will be interesting to learn more about this activity, IMO. IIRC, KK alleges (and was linked previously)that KB's body was moved by PF to Nash Ranch T'giving night and placed (in the tote) in the hay barn on top of the hay bales. If I'm wrong, please correct this.

CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59
MemPat said:
I'm so surprised to hear this.

Not only our nurses but those of us who were not medical personnel had to take tests every year on how to perfectly clean up bodily fluids.

We had to know names of the chemicals/disinfectants and how long to apply each one for maximum effectiveness.

There was a cabinet holding all the chemicals on the list along with disposable cleaning materials and biohazard bags.

We even had plastic cones that had to stay around the area for a predetermined length of time.

Yes, all those things are done to prevent the spread of infection. "Perfectly" in this case is to prevent anyone from catching a communicable disease. None of those things are done to eliminate blood from showing up forensically - I have no idea if they would or not and I highly doubt KK knew either. Also, as I said, you can buy bloodborne pathogen clean up kits on Amazon - so these are not things that are unavailable to the general public. KK didn't somehow know how to eliminate blood evidence better than someone else because she was a nurse. MOO.

Regarding PF’s hand written alibi, so everything he wrote after “1:30 leave Walmart” is bogus, right? There was no driving to check on and take care of cattle. Seems to me she was killed between 2:21pm (after she googled casserole recipe) and 4:20pm.
So that means he must have been there for about an hour before he killed her. I wonder if he was waiting for the baby to fall asleep.
Imo

5244.gif

Day 4 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here For Kelsey?

@lindaromas In regards to your question from the last thread about if PF was on camera holding the baby or only the baby carrier in the neighbor's camera images-- Obviously, I haven't seen the pictures, but my understanding from Sam's notes is PF was holding the baby (no mention of a carrier). We can see an example of how PF typically held Baby K in a video from when a reporter tried to question PF outside his lawyer's office (prior to his arrest):

7356990-6492389-Patrick_Frazee_the_fianc_of_missing_Colorado_mother_Kelsey_Berre-m-3_1544715675105.jpg
7356998-6492389-In_a_video_Frazee_who_was_seen_holding_his_daughter_both_picture-m-5_1544715683716.jpg

Kelsey Berreth's mom says her daughter has a strong bond with fiance | Daily Mail Online

Yesterday we were told by a reporter that the neighbor's camera only captures PF from the waist up due to the fence between the two condos. Baby would have been fully seen by the camera if she was carried the way PF is doing above. Therefore, that is what I am picturing. MOO.

Hoping today is another productive day for the prosecution.

I keep thinking back to how KB was going out of her way to shop that morning to make food and how she helped PF get his stomach medicine the evening before.

All the while she is trying to be nice to him, PF was plotting her demise. Its such a travesty.

Thanks in advance to everyone for helping to post updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen