Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be rude or anything, but it does matter if she lived in a nice neighborhood or not? It doesn't change the fact that she is a missing little girl who needs to be found safe, pronto!

Yes, it matters in two ways: (1) it's more dangerous for her to be out and about in a more criminally violent neighborhood than it might be in other places and (2) it may mean that she lived in a household where someone may have been more likely to commit foul play--not saying this at all, yet, but we've sure seen it time and time again when these little ones go missing.

That said, of course, she needs to be found, pronto!

How far is this Amber Alert reaching right now? I got it here in Miami (about 350 miles away). Is anyone in Alabama, Georgia, or Louisiana getting it?

Haven't found any information on the range but I am assuming, absent other info, that it is statewide only since it was issued by Florida Department of Law Enforcement and not by the national Amber Alert organization.

I hate these cases where a young child just disappears from their bed at night. In my case following experience they don't resolve happily as often I would like :(

Such a cutie pie Taylor is. Her family must be frantic. I hope as the day progresses LE will be able to give the public more images of Taylor so we can see her from different angles and with different hairstyles. Also hoping we get images showing what her clothing looks like, brands, sizes, etc. You never know what tiny piece of seeming useless info will be THE piece that causes someone to notice something, remember having seen something, etc.

Taylor Williams is #missing from #Jacksonville, Florida. Please RT. #findtaylorwilliams
EItJsPpWoAAig5n.jpeg
Jax Sheriff's Office on Twitter

Just In: @ActionNewsJax is on the scene of a second location linked to missing Taylor Williams. It's on the Southside, a 21-minute drive from her Ivey Street home. @skyjax1 is overhead as officers search.@bridgetteANjax will have a live report.
Paige Kelton on Twitter

The Brentwood community is searching ALL OVER the area for 5-year old Taylor Williams @wjxt4
EItNOobXkAAlf5S.jpeg
Allyson Henning on Twitter

Yes, it matters in two ways: (1) it's more dangerous for her to be out and about in a more criminally violent neighborhood than it might be in other places and (2) it may mean that she lived in a household where someone may have been more likely to commit foul play--not saying this at all, yet, but we've sure seen it time and time again when these little ones go missing.

That said, of course, she needs to be found, pronto!

Thank you for elaborating. That does make sense indeed

Maybe some locals can weigh in, but according to bestplaces.net, this is a high (violent) crime area :(

Does the site mention crime in general or something specific like a high concentration of child abductions or sex offenders/pedos present. Because I would find most of those very relevant and of concern in this case.

Does the site mention crime in general or something specific like a high concentration of child abductions or sex offenders/pedos present. Because I would find most of those very relevant and of concern in this case.[

It includes all violent crimes such as murder, rape, kidnappings, etc.

rainynights--that looks like a rough-looking abandoned house in that pic you posted, the secondary location police are searching. My stomach dropped.

I haven't seen reports yet where the secondary location is, but sounds like it is 21 minutes away and it will be very interesting to find out where that is and what led them to it. The photo was a separate tweet referring to the Brentwood community searching, so I would assume that's where that photo was taken. MOO

During a press conference, JSO said about 100 officers and other personnel are searching for Williams, who was last seen in her home located in the 600 block of Ivy Street around midnight wearing a purple shirt, pink pajama pants and no shoes. They expanded the search area for her and are going door-to-door asking neighbors. Some officers are seen searching with K9s and horses.

The family is cooperating in the search.

AMBER ALERT: Hundreds searching for missing 5-year-old Jacksonville girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member