Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now2 minutes ago

We are at an apartment complex off of Southside where police are investigating. This search is connected to missing Taylor Williams

EItdw8gXYAIJfLo.jpg

0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes

in case someone decides to map this case.

1)Reported missing from 661 Ivy street at 7:22 am Wednesday November 6, 2019

2) search near Paradise apartments on the south side approx 21 minutes from Ivy street residence

Christy Turner
@ChristyANJax
· 1h
JSO confirms it’s also searching near a Southside complex in connection with the missing child. They say she used to live there with her family and she’s familiar with the area. @ActionNewsJax

they seriously don't think a 5 year old wandered all the way back to her old apartment do they? I suspect they have a pretty good idea of what may have happened. JMO

Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now2 minutes ago

Bridgette Matter Retweeted Christy Turner

We have confirmed two locations connected to this missing child:

Bridgette Matter added,

nuNUsFBvDux2c69c.jpg

0:12
Christy TurnerVerified account @ChristyANJax
The horses are being loaded up into the trailer to go search a different location. @ActionNewsJax
Show this thread
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

An adult told police that they noticed the child was not in her room around midnight and the back door of the home was unlocked.

[snip]

The family is cooperating in the search, JSO said.
AMBER ALERT: Hundreds searching for missing 5-year-old Jacksonville girl

no pleas from a parent or family member for her safe return. The not releasing of the name/relationship of person reporting her missing. A recent move to the home on Ivy st. None of this information or should I say lack thereof, is making me feel good about the outcome :(

Wow! I've been watching this all morning and praying for her safe recovery. Since she is five, she will know her name, possibly her address and how to call 911. The comments on the WKRG Jax fb page are disturbing to say the least. And who in Jax leaves their doors unlocked? No one I know.
No one I know leaves their doors unlocked in Jax either. I can't imagine a time I would ever leave my door unlocked here - even during the day!

Has it been reported if she was seen by anyone else prior to the person who reported her missing ? I’m wondering if she was in school Monday , Tuesday. I know she’s only 5. But in several states they highly prioritize preschool for all 4 yr olds. They have public preK classes all day in our public schools here. Unless you have the child in a early intervention program or head start. They really do everything in their power to get all 4 year olds in school. So at 5 I’d think she’d be in pre-k or kindergarten. I know it’s different everywhere , I myself didn’t know how strict they pushed you these days for preschool . My big kids didn’t have to go if they did it was 1/2 day not daily. But I got a wake up call on how different it is these days when my grandson who is in my custody turned 4 in July. He’s on the same schedule as all elementary students. They miss school and they report you ( not sure they can legally do anything but it is reported. Or so the paperwork tells me ) I’ve never had to test it , since he’s not missed a day.
I just wonder what the norm is there. I think it’s great honestly . There is a lot more eyes watching these little ones. Not saying anything suspicious is going on here at all I’m just curious if it’s been mentioned yet if she was in school or not. JMO. I can’t deal with yet another missing 3-5 yr old. What is it with this age lately.

Has it been reported if she was seen by anyone else prior to the person who reported her missing ? I’m wondering if she was in school Monday , Tuesday. I know she’s only 5. But in several states they highly prioritize preschool for all 4 yr olds. They have public preK classes all day in our public schools here. Unless you have the child in a early intervention program or head start. They really do everything in their power to get all 4 year olds in school. So at 5 I’d think she’d be in pre-k or kindergarten. I know it’s different everywhere , I myself didn’t know how strict they pushed you these days for preschool . My big kids didn’t have to go if they did it was 1/2 day not daily. But I got a wake up call on how different it is these days when my grandson who is in my custody turned 4 in July. He’s on the same schedule as all elementary students. They miss school and they report you ( not sure they can legally do anything but it is reported. Or so the paperwork tells me ) I’ve never had to test it , since he’s not missed a day.
I just wonder what the norm is there. I think it’s great honestly . There is a lot more eyes watching these little ones. Not saying anything suspicious is going on here at all I’m just curious if it’s been mentioned yet if she was in school or not. JMO. I can’t deal with yet another missing 3-5 yr old. What is it with this age lately.
Florida is age 5 - we don't know yet when she was last seen by anyone other than who reported her missing. Depending on her birthday, she may be in K. It's all day in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member