Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen MSM covering when the move was made to new residence. At least now it has been confirmed a move occurred. Just wish we had a better timeline from an official source. Like many I am wondering whether new neighbors saw her and when prior neighbors may have last seen her or anyone outside the household for that matter. And yes, school? Does she attend? If so had she started the new school yet? If not what was her last day of attendance at the old one? (Only assuming she would change schools because of the distance from one home to next)

Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now20 seconds ago

This is the JSO command center we saw drive in around 2:00. This is the Southside apartments location @ActionNewsJax

EItofDIWsAAee7O.jpg

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Lana Harris‏Verified account @LanaHarrisNews 5h5 hours ago

MISSING CHILD: JSO is actively looking for a missing 5-year-old girl named Taylor Rose Williams. She’s 3ft tall, weighs 50lbs. Last seen wearing a purple shirt and Pink Pajama pants at midnight. Was not in her bed this morning. PLEASE SHARE. If you see her contact JSO IMMEDIATELY

The Southside search clearly indicates that LE believes a) she never left that location or made the move or b) someone associated with her household or family took her back to her old neighborhood.

I know my thoughts on which is the most likely . . .

I haven't seen MSM covering when the move was made to new residence. At least now it has been confirmed a move occurred. Just wish we had a better timeline from an official source. Like many I am wondering whether new neighbors saw her and when prior neighbors may have last seen her or anyone outside the household for that matter. And yes, school? Does she attend? If so had she started the new school yet? If not what was her last day of attendance at the old one? (Only assuming she would change schools because of the distance from one home to next)

DBM - I think against TOS

Last edited:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - 12:20 P.M. UPDATE: Police tell Action News Jax they are at Paradise Island, an apartment complex on Southside Boulevard, in relation to the search for missing Taylor Williams, 5.

Taylor used to live in the complex with her family and the Sheriff's Office said she's familiar with the area. AMBER ALERT JACKSONVILLE: Police searching for Taylor Williams, missing 5-year-old girl on Ivy Street

photos and video at link
This is the only report of her living elsewhere in MSM. From what I have found. IMO if she lived somewhere else, then yes, she moved. we just don't know when yet (MSM).

Action News Jax - Home
It's Ok to post FB msm news sites ?
The comments are indeed troubling.
Esp. by T.N.
My hinky meter is strong on this one. Hope I'm wrong and she's just hiding and playing a game...

Just that she was last seen before bed and next morning-- poof, gone.
Same story as some others that didn't end well.

They should check dumpsters for any clothes or items that belong to Taylor, that were thrown away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member