CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because the two people involved are just like some of the characters portrayed in Soaps.

Is General Hospital still around?

General Hospital is still around and is filled with sensationalism. I'm fairly certain it is impossible for doctors to transfer memories from one brain to another brain.

I'll believe PF threatened KK's child when I see more proof than just words out of her mouth.

JMO

In The Denver Channels article it talks about PF texting KL asking if she still likes her kids in late October 2017

What in the world did he mean by that?
I also found that odd. Wonder if it was a threat by KK's ex-husband that she would lose custody if she inched closer to PF in Colorado. Maybe PF asking if her kids were still too important to come serve him. o_O

For those wondering why in the world KK kept going back to him. I would point out that KB probably experienced a lot of the same coldness from him that KK did. Yet she stayed. And despite no commitment from him, she got pregnant not just once but twice. And when he stopped paying support for months, she still wanted it to work and was excited about spending the holidays with him.

Not trying to lift up KK or bring down KB. I’m just saying that a psychological torturer like PF finds ways to keep you in his web even while actively doing things to cause you harm. He probably makes a sport of it, seeing just how far he can go and still keep you wanting him.

As for the 47 minute call the night of the 22nd PF calling KK on a land line-----can't wait to hear about this! Did I hear from MassGuy there was more than one call that night?
Yes! He first called her after he loaded KB's lifeless body into his truck -- you've got a mess to come clean up. (Around 4:30p).

Poor CB, as a mom I’m sure she has been questioning if PF EVER cared about KB, even a little bit.....today solidifies it for her, he NEVER did. Heartbreaking.
Am I the only one wondering about the possibility that there might be a couple of more Kelsey's out there, that even his family and friends don't know about? KK said before to her best friend, that he said something that alluded to him possibly murdering others.

Look how far these women lived from Patrick. KK in Idaho, Kelsey in Washington. Was there more?

THIS.

I've developed a sick feeling in my stomach, not just from how horribly KB was treated, but because I know how it felt to be in a relationship with a narc like PF. It's eerie how similar my ex and PF treated people.

He is a user, he charms you, traps you in. Then he breaks you down - breaks down your confidence, your self-esteem. Then you feel so worthless that you think no one else could possibly love you, and you're thankful that the narc is with you. The narc gives you just enough affection to keep you close, but far and few in between. Then when he gets what he wants from you, he's done with you just like that.

I'm in no way defending KK at ALL. I just see how she got caught in his web.

To a point. Girl, you're married with kids. You're hundreds of miles away. No one is making you answer his texts, no one is making you drive to him... and being the victim of emotional abuse by a narc does not excuse you from being part of a murder! Instead of driving to CO, she should have driven herself to the closest police department!

There are so many times, KK could have 'stopped the murder' by going to the Police.
Now she is in Court.

I hope in your case, you have overcome your jerk.
They seem to be everywhere.

I saw a beautiful young women being interviewed on TV here in Australia (not sure where from!!).
She spoke about being happy, being single, and called it 'self partnering'.
Perhaps a new term for many happy single women, content in their lives.
This created a great deal of discussion on the 'talk show'.
I loved it.
Ladies, if you can quickly run away, once things go south.
But I guess, once you're involved, emotions come into play, and we hear of these horrid cases.

Here, PF is squirming, as his personality characteristics are being revealed.:D:D:D
Fantastic....keep going.
He is being fried, moment by moment.
Hope his blood pressure hits the roof, and in his cell, officers forget to check on his well being.

As for the 47 minute call the night of the 22nd PF calling KK on a land line-----can't wait to hear about this! Did I hear from MassGuy there was more than one call that night?
Yep.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Cell phone records also showed calls between #PatrickFrazee and his mistress, Krystal Lee Kenney, the beginning Thanksgiving evening and into the next day.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth
10:36 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
The special agent is basically walking us through that. He's also showing us times #PatrickFrazee called Krsytal Lee specifically on Thanksgiving day later in the day from his landline. One call lasting aprox 47 minutes. @KKTV11News
10:28 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Hoyland notes Frazee made some very lengthy calls, one nearly an hour, from the Ranch landline to Krystal Kenney the night of Nov. 22. He’s also just starting to show Kenney’s phone travel down from ID on Nov. 23 & return early Nov. 25. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:28 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member