Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys in their teens and 20s, it's mostly an African American thing, drive with the seats pulled low and back. It's a way to be cool and also a way to kind of hide from the popo or rival gang bangers, I'm sure that's where it originated, but it's become kind of the norm for young black guys in urban areas.

I Called it when I first saw the video!!! The guy behind her and how I noticed his body language, how he stopped and stood there!! I got a hinky feeling right away.
Yep, I’m increasingly convinced that’s the guy by the door in the video of her. It does look like he’s leaving, which makes me think he waited in the parking lot and either spoke with her or just followed her. After that it’s a total guess, but I still have trouble figuring out where something happens between the gas station and home, and how she gets hurt in her own car. And those Snapchat messages still really bother me. So many questions.

If you look at the video of Aniah you can see a yellow “caution” sign near the door. The pic of the POI shows the same sign. It appears he’s leaving the store. Does anyone think this is the same person seen in the video of Aniah?
Edited to say it seems some do this is the same guy. Does he appear to be wearing some sort of man bag fanny pack?

Could you see anything more than below the knee to the feet?
No, but as a woman who pays attention to this kind of thing...the very first time I viewed the video, I focused on the guy behind her, the way he stopped, his body language at that moment was off..he was watching her. I posted that on here that day it came out, I hope the clerk remembered something helpful. MO O

No, but as a woman who pays attention to this kind of thing...the very first time I viewed the video, I focused on the guy behind her, the way he stopped, his body language at that moment was off..he was watching her. I posted that on here that day it came out, I hope the clerk remembered something helpful. MO O

I have been following since Thread 1 and I remember you pointing this out. It was my first thought when I saw they released an article with pictures of POI.

What does police having people pulled over have to do with this case? Police have people pulled over all around the world right now.

Increased calls to LE due to sightings of similar vehicles, moo, as well as intense LE focus searching for the vehicle and POI.

We’ve seen this in previous cases where they pull over all similar vehicles.

Not sure how much you know about Auburn, but, there's not a whole lot of activity like that on the norm here, especially on that road at that time of day. It wasn't a speed trap. Maybe it had nothing to do with Aniah, but, that silver sedan that was pulled over sure could have been a town car.

I have zero doubt every similar vehicle in the area is being pulled over, moo. This would be SP with any BOLO, and actually the main purpose, for people to call in sightings of similar vehicles, as well as LE look for matching vehicles.

Last edited:
@sillybilly @Tricia since Aniah's friend Summer's twitter account has been shown in the media (a tweet of hers was in the news regarding Aniah) are we allowed to discuss this particular account? I know the basic rules are if they aren't a POI then you can't use their social media but what if it's someone close to the victim whose account has been shown in the news? Are we only supposed to discuss the specific tweet shown or can we discuss other tweets as well? I don't know if anyone else is curious about this same thing or not but I just thought would be a good clarification to have!

Thanks for asking WillenFan, and sorry this took so long to get back to you. Members may only discuss the social media tweets that are in MSM. So no sleuthing of the friend's original social media.

Thanks for asking WillenFan, and sorry this took so long to get back to you. Members may only discuss the social media tweets that are in MSM. So no sleuthing of the friend's original social media.

Thank you! And no problem on the wait time in response. I know and understand you guys are busy bees with other threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane