CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if one wants to read it that way.

Obviously we know this wasn’t a hired hit, as the surveillance footage and cell phone evidence tell us the time period in which KK was killed.

PF was the only one there.
That’s the beauty of it right? 2:20pm - 4:20pm - there’s no other reasonable explanation IMO

"Frazee would call someone to kill her, too" implies KB's murder was a hired hit and not something PF did himself.

JMO
It implies no such thing. She's already told everyone how PF killed KB and burned her body. She was referring to the "people" Frazee had watching her. People that really didn't exist. Empty threats. The only "killer" around was PF himself. Murderous Monster, thy name is FRAZEE.

BBM:

Yeah, and somebody needs to remind CC that those "extra socks" that were so lovingly, and by lovingly, I mean perfunctorily, shoved on Baby K's little feet by Daddy Dearest probably ended up being tossed in the trash by KK.

Along with Baby K's toys.

On account of Daddy Dearest got her mommy's blood all over her socks and toys.

Probably not a great idea to bring up those socks, come to think of it.

Go back to tending your jackasses, CC.
At least you're amongst like-minded creatures, there.

JMO.
BBM
I’m a little behind , but I nominate this for saying of the day

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
UPDATE: Krystal Lee, the mistress of #PatrickFrazee, describes a gruesome scene she found upon entering #KelseyBerreth's townhome. It capped the final hours of testimony today. @csgazette
5:02 PM -2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Lee (who no longer goes by last name of Kenney), described blood in all directions in #KelseyBerreth's house -- sometimes on the wall higher than she could reach. Bloody footprings tracked in most rooms. And she found a tooth behind a cedar chest. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee
5:03 PM - 6 Nov 2019
now just how does a tooth get behind a cedar chest...it gets slammed across the floor or gets knocked up so high when it comes down it bounces behind there.
the force to make that happen..only a true monster can do that

That’s the beauty of it right? 2:20pm - 4:20pm - there’s no other reasonable explanation IMO
Nope. Can’t say that KK was the killer, and can’t say that anyone else was the killer.

Those alibi notes, neighbor’s surveillance, furniture store surveillance, cell phone data, his own brother; Just no.

And the prosecution proved that KK was in Idaho, and showed her location data in court today.

Time to shift the timeline, which obviously won’t work.

No hitman. No KK. Only PF.

Yeah, KK or KL as you like, will get crucified when cross examined. Eviscerated for her moral (lack of) judgements and actions. Mocked. We will see more tears.

But, she is not on trial. So the monster that she is doesn't matter technically, although it will discredit her to some degree in the eyes of the jury. If her testimony is not exposed by lies or intentional misdirection, the trial will be over, as her testimony will be backed up by tracking evidence of her whereabouts, fingerprints, and the evidence against the cowboy, IMO.

The rodeo queen has revealed things about her decisions and actions that are soul crushing and will haunt her for life. More than anything this makes me think she has come clean, but I still could be wrong.

We shall see how she does on cross examination. A conviction may hang in the balance.

BBM. Witnesses are on trial in the minds of jurors because they want to determine their credibility. Her testimony isn't just about what she witnessed herself but about what she claims PF told her.

If the defense comes back with proof KK has lied at any point, I do agree, a conviction does hang in the balance and that's unfortunate because I think we all agree KB and her family deserve justice.

JMO

Yup, walking out I saw people wiping away tears.

An older lady sat in the row in front of me and she seemed mortified at what she was hearing. I could see her making some facial expressions (she wasn't directly in front of me, way more to the side, so I could see her face) and I saw her put her head down a few times.
Could have been KB's elderly neighbor that have her the babygate. :(:(

BBM. Witnesses are on trial in the minds of jurors because they want to determine their credibility. Her testimony isn't just about what she witnessed herself but about what she claims PF told her.

If the defense comes back with proof KK has lied at any point, I do agree, a conviction does hang in the balance and that's unfortunate because I think we all agree KB and her family deserve justice.

JMO
That’s just silly. She has already admitted to lying, that is not in dispute.

What matters is that she is telling the truth now about things material to the case.

Every single thing she has said that has the possibility of corroboration, has been independently corroborated.

That’s what’s important.

Can we make sure we get a new thread opened for tomorrow ? So we can start fresh please - not sure who’s on duty tonight

Also Websleuths may want to add this to the banner or the top spots (we know where Kamille McKinney is now) there’s a lot of attention on this trial

I’m reporting my post - night all

Something I just remembered that I don't think Sam touched on.

During the fire KK talked about PF soaking scrap wood in a bucket full of gas. He would then throw them on the fire. At one point he threw the entire bucket of gas he was using to soak the wood on the fire. He also put motor oil on the fire and told her it would make it burn hotter

They asked her if she ever added any wood to the fire. She said no, but that she did retrieve the wood from the scrap pile for him.

PF went inside for an hour during this fire. KK waited in the car and tried to sleep. She couldn't sleep.

When PF came back out he had brought them some slices of pizza.

Yes, they had a nice little lunch together while they tended the fire.

It doesn't imply that at all. She is talking about her fear of what MIGHT happen to her, not the manner in which he allegedly carried out KB's murder. JMO.
It implies it to me. And it didn't happen to KK, did it? Nope. PF didn't travel to Idaho and kill her dog a decade ago, didn't travel to Idaho to harm her child in 2018 (which KK didn't bother to report to LE) and also didn't bother to report suspicions of child abuse by KB to Woodland Park, CO in 2018.

JMO

Something I just remembered that I don't think Sam touched on.

During the fire KK talked about PF soaking scrap wood in a bucket full of gas. He would then throw them on the fire. At one point he threw the entire bucket of gas he was using to soak the wood on the fire. He also put motor oil on the fire and told her it would make it burn hotter

They asked her if she ever added any wood to the fire. She said no, but that she did retrieve the wood from the scrap pile for him.

PF went inside for an hour during this fire. KK waited in the car and tried to sleep. She couldn't sleep.

When PF came back out he had brought them some slices of pizza.

Yes, they had a nice little lunch together while they tended the fire.

“MA, can you make me and my friend some pizza?”

A crib has nothing to do with needing a baby gate. The gate is meant for when the child is up and about during the day, to prevent them from falling down or going up the stairs or from going into another room by themselves.
It's not needed when they are sleeping in a crib.

Imo
If the baby's crib wasn't in the upstairs loft, why would a baby gate be needed at the top of the stairs? That makes not a whit of sense and I do believe at one point KK said the gate was at the bottom of the stairs. There has been no testimony that there were two baby gates in that small condo.

JMO

Absolutely stop with the sniping and personalizing that has been going on this thread. It is a violation of TOS and WS staff just don't have time to deal with the nonsense.

We really, really dislike doing it during trial but we also don't have the time to be in here all the time performing massive cleanups. If we have to, thread reply bans or worse will be issued to those members who persist with sarcasm and snark. Stick to discussing the case respectfully regardless of whether you agree with another member's opinion.

It implies no such thing. She's already told everyone how PF killed KB and burned her body. She was referring to the "people" Frazee had watching her. People that really didn't exist. Empty threats. The only "killer" around was PF himself. Murderous Monster, thy name is FRAZEE.
Yes and I don't buy that she was too "scared" to save kb's life. Not for one single second. They were clearly in it together. Must've been nice though, to be a helpless victim when the chit hit the fan. :rolleyes:

Well then, as I feared, if that’s true, the first blow did not kill her. I hoped it had.

Dear god, poor CB upon hearing this. I.just.can’t.
I guess he had a sh*tty first swing. He can't even do that right.
He sucks at everything..except being an evil .
I'm just numb.
totally on par with Watts and his lil girls last words.
these guys are not human...at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member