CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess we can see that even Krystal wasn't lovingly welcomed in MaF's house. So, my question, which I admit is irrelevant to the case and trial, is did Krystal always have to sleep in her vehicle when she visited Patrick? did she get the same treatment from MaF and the sister?

I mean, I can't imagine driving back and forth all of those hours, not just when Kelsey was murdered, but even before when they were so called seeing each other. Didn't Patrick at least have a married friend that had a couch or a spare room for her to stay in, while she visited him?

I know, it's not important at all. I'm just curious.

Or put her up at a hotel? Bizarre. Also, KK said she would drive there all those weekends, then not even hear from him for days. And I wonder what those "things" were in August 2007?

Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder cleanup

She said she visited him in Colorado 10 times that year and they talked on the phone almost every day. They took weekend trips since she was in nursing school and working three to four part-time jobs. Kenney said she would drive to see him often, but there were times when he wouldn’t call for days at a time.

The last time she came to visit was August 2007.

That month, he asked her to go pick up some “things" for him on his property and while she did so, she said it was “not pleasant.” This was not expanded upon.

Thursday, November 7th:
*Trial continues (Day 5) (@ 8:45am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (4/8/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will not seek DP.
Trial began on Monday, 10/28 with jury selection, trial started on 11/1. Trial is expected to last 3 weeks (thru 11/18/19). Jurors: 7 women & 5 men; alternates: 2 women & 2 men.
See post #4 here for 10/28/19 thru 11/5/19 court information:
Still Missing - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

11/6/19 Day 4: The judge also says he expects around 80 more witnesses to be called as part of the murder trial. State witnesses: Special Agent Kevin Hoyland (FBI expert on cell phones. He specializes in tracking cell phones & analyzed Kelsey’s, Frazee’s & Lee’s). Attorneys are meeting privately about privacy concerns for an upcoming witness. Krystal Lee (no long using Kenney) (mistress or ex of Frazee). She will continue testimony tomorrow. Trial continues on 11/7.
*Child: Review hearing on 12/5/19.

*Krystal Jean “Lee” Kenney – Plea deal-plead guilty to 1 count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Will testify at Frazee’s trial. Review hearing on 12/2.
Why are they worried about privacy issues for Krystal?

So I have a question maybe someone can answer. If KK met PF at the Conoco Station and left her car there ... then the six bags of ‘cleaning/trash’ must have been transferred to PFs vehicle because she indicated at one time that everything was burned in the fire. Any mention of this? And ... just a thought ... any chance there would be cctv footage of the transfer from her vehicle to his? Wondering ...

No, later during the fire KK drove his pickup to Conoco and switched vehicles. Brought her car back to the Franch and they burned the 6 bags of trash.

Can someone please refresh a couple of unclear details for me? What is Nash ranch? I assume it is not the same as the Franch? What is Conoco station I've seen mentioned? Where was KB's body before KK got to Colorado? Where was the burning of the body allegedly done? Thanks so much!

Nash ranch is different than the ranch, i believe is where PF has livestock and is near Guffey, CO.

Conoco is a gas station in Florissant.

KB supposedly in black tote stores at Nash ranch til KK arrives.

Burning done at Franchette in Florissant

Well I guess we can see that even Krystal wasn't lovingly welcomed in MaF's house. So, my question, which I admit is irrelevant to the case and trial, is did Krystal always have to sleep in her vehicle when she visited Patrick? did she get the same treatment from MaF and the sister?

I mean, I can't imagine driving back and forth all of those hours, not just when Kelsey was murdered, but even before when they were so called seeing each other. Didn't Patrick at least have a married friend that had a couch or a spare room for her to stay in, while she visited him?

I know, it's not important at all. I'm just curious.

I had that same thought in prior thread.

I found that so bizarre that she was forbidden from passing the gate, and had to announce herself from the Conoco. She even slept at the Conoco on one occasion.

Really? She's arrived to clean up his mess and she's picking up KB's condo keys left inside a cup at the gate! Not even a cup of coffee....

They so deserved each other.

Nash Ranch is where PF stored KB’s body. It is some distance away from the Franch.

It is believed that after Thanksgiving dinner, PF drove up to Nash and left Kelsey’s body inside the tote, on top of some hay bales. These hay bales were found to be discolored when KK took law enforcement there.

After KK cleaned the crime scene on the morning of the 24th, she and PF drove to Nash to retrieve the body.

At some point PF asked KK to take the body back to Idaho, which she declined.

They then drove back to the Franch (the house shared by PF and his mom, and burned the body in a trough near the house.

KK claimed that SF saw this fire, and SF indicated that she would plead the Fifth if called during the preliminary hearing.

She is almost certainly going to be called, so we’ll see what happens there.

As for the Conoco station, that was the gas station where PF got fuel for this fire (if I’m not mistaken).

IIRC it's also the romantic place PF chose to meet up with KK after not seeing each other for years.

You'll love this:
Chris Spargo's headline on the DM says PF stabbed Kelsey to death.

I don’t see it, but this headline is all sorts of “Frazeed” up.

'Please stop': Patrick Fraz tearfully details Kelsey's Berreth's 'desperate final words to her fiance before he killed her' and says sheas she takes the stand at his murder trial

ETA: I see what you mean. It says “stabbed” on the main page. Spargo strikes again.

PF is very lucky he did not have the cops/FD called on him that day. People are CRAZY about fires round here, especially when we have a fire ban, or if it is windy. The fires move so fast, people smell smoke or see smoke and call someone to check on it.

I don’t see it, but this headline is all sorts of “Frazeed” up.

'Please stop': Patrick Fraz tearfully details Kelsey's Berreth's 'desperate final words to her fiance before he killed her' and says sheas she takes the stand at his murder trial

As an editor, that headline is giving me a massive headache. Don't they have editors anymore?

You can tell she is VERY hesitant to talk about this.

She starts by saying she was very thirsty. She said I had water in my car but I finished it before I even drove off (we do know this is a lie, as she is seen drinking said water @ sonic)

More hesitation. Says she wanted to appear normal to PF and like she wasn't raddled so she went to Sonic. Said she chose Sonic because it was the closest thing to KB's place. Said she got a drink and got food for PF & baby.

So telling, how KK tries to mitigate the impact this will have on the jury, so she deliberately lies about not having any water and being thirsty. Trust me, the defence has the video :) I wouldn't doubt they know how much food she bought too. Maybe even the receipt to prove it?

Oh well, it won't make much of a difference but it will show she's capable of lying to present herself in a better light. As I've pointed out before, that's just not possible given what she has done.

Nash ranch is different than the ranch, i believe is where PF has livestock and is near Guffey, CO.

Conoco is a gas station in Florissant.

KB supposedly in black tote stores at Nash ranch til KK arrives.

Burning done at Franchette in Florissant
I thought that was where he had livestock. Wasn't Patrick and Kelsey there the night before Thanksgiving as well?

So I have a question maybe someone can answer. If KK met PF at the Conoco Station and left her car there ... then the six bags of ‘cleaning/trash’ must have been transferred to PFs vehicle because she indicated at one time that everything was burned in the fire. Any mention of this? And ... just a thought ... any chance there would be cctv footage of the transfer from her vehicle to his? Wondering ...

Nope. That would be too logical.

Reportedly, KK left Meghan's vehicle parked at Conoco, and at one point while the fire burning -- KK drives PF's truck to the Conoco to get her car and the 5 garbage bags to add the fire. (PF stayed behind to tend to the fire). On her way out of Dodge to send texts as PF directed, she drops him off at the Conoco to collect his truck.

"They ask her about the blood she supposedly left on purpose. Says she knew people were going to be looking for KB and she hoped this would give them a clue."

The defense is going to be all over this tomorrow. It makes no sense.

IF she wanted them to have a clue, why not call one in? Even anonymously.

Why are they worried about privacy issues for Krystal?
KK has brought out some strong feelings in people and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some death threats.

Also I'm sure every reporter within a country mile would fight for an interview and photos.

Sadly, the girl is going to make some money and I bet many deals have been struck.

Infuriating to contemplate, isn't it?

I once thought your "He swung the bat" comment should be the final words heard by the jury but I think sweet Kelsey will get the final word, bless her soul.

I've looked forward to this trial for so long and now I just want it to be done and to see him hauled off in chains.

(I'd actually really like to see him cry but that's not going to happen.)
Nah. I don't want to see the tears of a crocodile. It's bad enough KK is shedding SO many for her selfish self.

"They ask her about the blood she supposedly left on purpose. Says she knew people were going to be looking for KB and she hoped this would give them a clue."

BBM
Precisely!

And why lie about it when the FBI contacts you?

She basically said that she wanted law enforcement to figure this out, but she feigns ignorance when they do.

No way Jose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members