CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still catching up on the other thread and I need to say this. If I was granted one wish, it would not be fortune, fame or true love. No it would be finding KB and let the family have a funeral, for their healing, for KB´s soul and most of all for the baby who will otherwise grow up with this and not even have a grave for her mother.

"They ask her about the blood she supposedly left on purpose. Says she knew people were going to be looking for KB and she hoped this would give them a clue."

The defense is going to be all over this tomorrow. It makes no sense.

IF she wanted them to have a clue, why not call one in? Even anonymously.
No, it doesn't make sense which is what some of us have been saying all along. Good question. Let's see how the DA addresses it.

JMO

No, it doesn't make sense which is what some of us have been saying all along. Good question. Let's see how the DA addresses it.

JMO
I think everyone has been saying this all along. The difference is that most of us don’t believe it changes anything, and PF still murdered Kelsey.

A lie like this isn’t material to the case, and doesn’t change the fact that there is a mountain of evidence against him.

Almost no one is going to say “she tried to save face” therefore PF isn’t the killer.

Well I hope to God not, anyway.

I think everyone has been saying this all along. The difference is that most of us don’t believe it changes anything, and PF still murdered Kelsey.

A lie like this isn’t material to the case, and doesn’t change the fact that there is a mountain of evidence against him.

Almost no one is going to say “she tried to save face” therefore PF isn’t the killer.

Very well said.

There’s a few little pointless lies like that in her statements where she’s trying to make herself sound better, but the important thing is the vast majority of her testimony about the killing is backed up by a boatload of evidence. It’s not like they’re just blindly taking her word as fact or anything.

Very well said.

There’s a few little pointless lies like that in her statements where she’s trying to make herself sound better, but the important thing is the vast majority of her testimony about the killing is backed up by a boatload of evidence. It’s not like they’re just blindly taking her word as fact or anything.

I think this case is being solved by hard Detective work, putting together all the evidence found, as we have seen.:):):)
Their witnesses complete the case in the order of presentation.
A 'plea deal' was organized for KK, as she brought in very valuable facts.

Surely the Jury will follow the Prosecution's method, in putting the pieces together.
Tomorrow, the Defence will try to 'crash' the above, in their questioning of KK.
But the Prosecution, and Judge, will prevent any unlawful methods in 'breaking' KK.
We will be here, to witness what transpires.
Eventually Justice for Kelsey, I would think.
MOO.

JMO
The DA is not going to address it because it doesn't affect the facts of the murder case against the defendant.

The Defense will address it because they want to tear down this witness.

But it doesn't change the main narrative of the murder. It is just one of the details she has changed to try and make herself look a little better. It doesn't though. It rings false.

That is not going to help PF any. He is toast.

Steelslady said:
Why are they worried about privacy issues for Krystal?

Sorry - that came out wrong:

11/6/19 Day 4: The judge also says he expects around 80 more witnesses to be called as part of the murder trial. State witnesses: Special Agent Kevin Hoyland (FBI expert on cell phones. He specializes in tracking cell phones & analyzed Kelsey’s, Frazee’s & Lee’s). Attorneys are meeting privately about privacy concerns for an upcoming witness. Krystal Lee (no long using Kenney) (mistress or ex of Frazee). She will continue testimony tomorrow. Trial continues on 11/7.

SHOULD READ:

11/6/19 Day 4: The judge also says he expects around 80 more witnesses to be called as part of the murder trial. State witnesses: Special Agent Kevin Hoyland (FBI expert on cell phones. He specializes in tracking cell phones & analyzed Kelsey’s, Frazee’s & Lee’s). Attorneys are meeting privately about privacy concerns for an upcoming witness. Next State witnesses: Krystal Lee (no long using Kenney) (mistress or ex of Frazee). She will continue testimony tomorrow. Trial continues on 11/7.

I don't believe they were talking about Kenney. re the privacy concerns.

Yup.

I don’t see it, but this headline is all sorts of “Frazeed” up.

'Please stop': Patrick Fraz tearfully details Kelsey's Berreth's 'desperate final words to her fiance before he killed her' and says sheas she takes the stand at his murder trial

ETA: I see what you mean. It says “stabbed” on the main page. Spargo strikes again.
I have a hard time believing “Patrick Frazee tearfully detailed” anything. Is he not only confusing stabbing with being pummeled w/a baseball bat but also confusing KK with PF?

KK has brought out some strong feelings in people and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some death threats.

Also I'm sure every reporter within a country mile would fight for an interview and photos.

Sadly, the girl is going to make some money and I bet many deals have been struck.

Infuriating to contemplate, isn't it?
Does anyone know if the judge can ban KK from ever profiting from her actions the same way they did for Chris Watts?

There are a few people staying up, during this late hour.o_Oo_Oo_O
How on earth, can you guys do this?
Here, it is early evening, but because, I needed to wake very early to catch up, I am off to bed.

See you all tomorrow, for the Defence attack on KK.
Let us see, if they will be successful.
I hope not, for Kelsey's sake..
MOO.

KK has brought out some strong feelings in people and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some death threats.

Also I'm sure every reporter within a country mile would fight for an interview and photos.

Sadly, the girl is going to make some money and I bet many deals have been struck.

Infuriating to contemplate, isn't it?
I hate to even think about it. More deals with the devil. How can she even look at her family, neighbors, anyone in the town where she lives? Her kids will be bullied because of the evilness of their own mother. JMO

So telling, how KK tries to mitigate the impact this will have on the jury, so she deliberately lies about not having any water and being thirsty. Trust me, the defence has the video :) I wouldn't doubt they know how much food she bought too. Maybe even the receipt to prove it?

Oh well, it won't make much of a difference but it will show she's capable of lying to present herself in a better light. As I've pointed out before, that's just not possible given what she has done.
Yeah. It's way too late for that.

Very well said.

Lies are lies and KK is under oath. I seriously doubt the jury is blindly taking KK's word as fact and that creates a serious problem for the prosecution.

JMO

There will not be a trial for KK. She entered a guilty plea to a very puny charge.

JMO

Lies are lies and KK is under oath. I seriously doubt the jury is blindly taking KK's word as fact and that creates a serious problem for the prosecution.

JMO
Not if the evidence supports it, which it absolutely does.

Those first four days were damning, and the prosecution hasn’t touched on half of it yet.

I’ve rarely seen this much evidence in a case with a body, let alone one without a body.

It’s shaping up to be the “slam dunk,” I thought it would be. Who knows, they might even break the backboard.

I’m sure he’s thinking right now the very words that poor Kelsey uttered as he beat her with that bat, “please stop.”

Last edited:
I find it interesting by December 11th when law enforcement looks at her internet searches there is no Wi-fi no internet. By December 11th was it already shut off, because he had to use his own phone as a hotspot.

And he also, while there, LE changed the internet? (main google also?)password. That explains PF's quick trip to verizon store on the 11th when he said he couldn't log into his "other phone" ? He probably was locked outta everything of hers he had access to previously?

I thought it was 2:20 PM and it was a search for recipes for sweet potato pie.
Imo

Yesterday there was lots of discussion about the sweet potato casserole being searched at 2:20 pm.

I had in my notes 11 am, but didn't dispute until I had time this am to get my documentation to do such.

Here it is... at 50:45 (grrrr, had to listen that long to get the proof lol) of Sam's facebook live he says 11 am. was when the search for sweet potato casserole was. I have a feeling that the 2 pm doesn't make sense at all, and perhaps someone tweeted it and the error got picked up and phone tag... many sites have the error.

For your consideration.... believe the 2:20 pm or 11:00 am... your choice. I'm going with Sam.

Last edited:
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Mistress Krystal Lee Kenney takes stand in Patrick Frazee murder trial

By ELISE SCHMELZER | eschmelzer@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: November 6, 2019 at 12:16 pm | UPDATED: November 6, 2019 at 7:09 pm

“He went from being someone who I loved and cared for and is one of my best friends,” she said, pausing in her speech. “And he said his little girl was being abused. I know it was wrong, but I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t make the right decisions.”

She described a manipulative and demanding man who pulled her away from her marriage with the hope of a family with him. Kenney did not look at Frazee as she spoke, though Frazee often stared at her as she testified and as she entered and left the courtroom at the Teller County Courthouse.

“He told me that I was the one that had gotten away,” she said.

The relationship between the two wasn’t always so dark.

[...]

Kenney said she never doubted Frazee’s stories of Berreth’s child abuse until an interaction in October 2018. She cared for Kaylee for a few hours while Frazee ran errands. When he returned, he criticized everything: how she changed the baby’s diaper, how she fixed a fence, how she prepared dinner.

“That’s when I had the thought that Kelsey probably wasn’t doing anything wrong,” Kenney said. “She just couldn’t do anything right.”

Well I guess we can see that even Krystal wasn't lovingly welcomed in MaF's house. So, my question, which I admit is irrelevant to the case and trial, is did Krystal always have to sleep in her vehicle when she visited Patrick? did she get the same treatment from MaF and the sister?

I mean, I can't imagine driving back and forth all of those hours, not just when Kelsey was murdered, but even before when they were so called seeing each other. Didn't Patrick at least have a married friend that had a couch or a spare room for her to stay in, while she visited him?

I know, it's not important at all. I'm just curious.

I caught that also that she wasn't in his house even on the previous trip. She slept in her car at the gas station at that time during the overnight. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Was it due to Ma not allowing, or him not wanting others to know of his association with her to cover his tracks. Or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500