CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbm forgot to respond :)

Last edited:
Girlfriend testifies at trial of Teller County man accused of murdering his fiancee | Greeley Tribune
SFA:

She also testified that on two other occasions, Frazee gave her a baseball bat and a metal rod to beat Berreth. Both times she backed out, claiming she went to Berreth’s home only in case Frazee was watching her.

Prosecutors say Frazee personally told Lee he was responsible for Berreth’s death, and on Wednesday, she testified that Frazee told her Berreth’s last words were “Please stop.”

Good morning (afternoon/evening). Still sick from yesterday's info :( I still wonder where MaF and PF were trying to take off to with the baby in the VERY early morning that he was arrested at the Franch (or IF they were tipped off before LE got there). Thank God LE got there before they left with poor baby K. I'd like to hear MaF talk on the stand. I believe that she was in it (knowing and covering up) up to her eyeballs.
BBM
You and me both!! Wonder if we'll hear about that?

5244.gif

Day 5 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here for Kelsey?
. Morning here. For Kelsey and the berreths

BBM
You and me both!! Wonder if we'll hear about that?

I hope we do and I hope MaF is compelled to speak. They were headed somewhere fast and all packed up with the baby. I also want to know about the bag of teeth found at the Franch! Maybe they are his souvenirs for other baseball smashing murders, (animals included) who knows? MOO

Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth
SABBM:
As cameras, live tweeting and live blogging are not allowed during these proceedings, the following information is drawn from extensive notes made by News 5's Sam Kraemer in the courtroom.
  • According to Kenney, there were bloody foot prints up the stairs and saw the bloody candles up there.
  • According to Kenney, there was a sweater in the middle of the floor in the living room. She says there was blood on it and it was tied in a knot with the sleeves, which she threw in the trash. She said she saw bloody footprints in the bathroom.
  • When she met up with Frazee, Kenney said he asked "did you get it done,” to which she responded, “I did the best I could do.” Kenney said Frazee responded and said “You better hope you did because our lives depend on it.”
  • According to Kenney, Frazee said he washed his pants while he was there, and that he tried cleaning some up with baby wipes.
  • According to Kenney, on November 25 Frazee brought her Berreth's phone, gave her the password, told her to drive back to Woodland Park and send Berreth's mom a text saying she'd call her tomorrow.
  • Kenney said whe she met up with Frazee he told her they were going to get the tote, adding that her gun was with it. Frazee then allegedly said “We started this. We’re going to finish it." Kenney said they went to property Frazee leases for cattle on Nash Ranch.
  • To get rid of the phone, Kenney said she burned it at her house in Kimberly, Idaho. She said she burned her purse at the same time, the same evening she got back, November 25.

Treasure Trove of information at link.

This KOAA piece updated this morning is the best article I've found online so far about all of the testimony heard in court yesterday, which is no surprise, considering the article was written up based on our main man Sam's extensive note-taking in court.

It's a very comprehensive account detailing KK's testimony, as well as testimony that was presented earlier in the day.

Highly recommend that everyone read this one with your morning cuppa' as we wait the first court break and subsequent tweet storm today.

*As an aside, Sam really should be nominated for some type of journalism award for his coverage of this case.

JMO.

Last edited:
How does an educated "nurse" not find a way to communicate with law that a murder may be imminent? I just cannot even fathom the number of times and ways this could have all been turned around. And when she's older this little baby girl will learn how she never got to know her mother because her father bashed her to death repeatedly. Love and hugs to all the Berreth family.

Kelsey Berreth murder case: Mistress Krystal Lee Kenney takes stand in Patrick Frazee murder trial

By ELISE SCHMELZER | eschmelzer@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: November 6, 2019 at 12:16 pm | UPDATED: November 6, 2019 at 7:09 pm

SABBM

“That’s when I had the thought that Kelsey probably wasn’t doing anything wrong,” Kenney said. “She just couldn’t do anything right.”

And maybe, just maybe at this point she should have considered getting a lawyer and going to LE as she was already knee deep. Instead, she hangs around until she's up to her eyeballs in cow dung.

In every "thoughtful" moment KK had, it still only boiled down to her, herself. It never dawned on her to attempt to save KB's life. I don't believe for one minute she didn't know he would eventually follow through.

Yeah KK, you made the wrong choices.

Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth
SABBM:

According to Kenney, there was a sweater in the middle of the floor in the living room. She says there was blood on it and it was tied in a knot with the sleeves, which she threw in the trash. She said she saw bloody footprints in the bathroom. She says the bathroom was the last place she wiped and cleaned down before she started mopping the floor.

When she met up with Frazee, Kenney said he asked "did you get it done,” to which she responded, “I did the best I could do.” Kenney said Frazee responded and said “You better hope you did because our lives depend on it.”

According to Kenney, Frazee said he washed his pants while he was there, and that he tried cleaning some up with baby wipes.

According to Kenney, on November 25 Frazee brought her Berreth's phone, gave her the password, told her to drive back to Woodland Park and send Berreth's mom a text saying she'd call her tomorrow.

Kenney said whe she met up with Frazee he told her they were going to get the tote, adding that her gun was with it. Frazee then allegedly said “We started this. We’re going to finish it." Kenney said they went to property Frazee leases for cattle on Nash Ranch.

To get rid of the phone, Kenney said she burned it at her house in Kimberly, Idaho. She said she burned her purse at the same time, the same evening she got back, November 25.

This KOAA piece updated this morning is the best article I've found online so far about all of the testimony heard in court yesterday.

It's a very comprehensive report detailing KK's testimony yesterday.

Highly recommend that everyone read this one with your morning cuppa' as we wait the first court break and subsequent tweet storm today.
Wow, there are many more details. The article was updated this morning about 6 a.m.

Noting:

“I wasn’t very prepared because I didn’t bring anything to wipe it with,” Kenney said. She said she went into the closet across from the bathroom, grabbed rags and an empty spray bottle, which she put bleach inside

Kenney said she moved the couch and got behind the wall because some blood did run behind it. She moved a stand with a lamp cleaned it as well as the couch. According to Kenney, Frazee wanted her to clean up as much as she possibly could.

According to Kenney, there were bloody footprints up the stairs and saw the bloody candles up there. She said the bloody footprints were by the bed upstairs and then down the stairs.

According to Kenney, she said Frazee told her he brought in a tote from the back of his truck that he usually keeps horse supplies. Frazee allegedly said he brought the tote in, put the bat in it.

When they got to the ranch, Kenney said Frazee backed the truck up to a galvanized water trough. Kenney said Frazee then dragged the tote into the trough, where there was also pallets.

...Frazee then went back to the north side of where they were, grabbed some tin roofing and put it over the top of it to try and tame the fire. After the tin, Kenney said Frazee threw a bottle of motor oil in so that it would burn hotter.

Kenney said when she burned the purse and phone, she put the ashes in a silver box, then into a plastic bag that she threw in the trash on her way to work.

Last edited:
Did you guys ever hear more, earlier, about the stain on the hay bales where the tote had been? IE the results of testing for blood, etc. Anything alluded to on that?
I expect that we'll be hearing from a huge lineup of forensic experts presenting evidence that backs up KK's testimony in the coming days. The Prosecution is doing a tremendous job of setting the scene for a quick and unanimous GUILTY AF verdict to be returned by the Jury, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500