CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the neighbor's camera working while KK and PF were cleaning up the bloody mess for hours days later? Were there
photos of them coming or going to and from the condo? If not, how come? I haven't heard that mentioned. tyia
PF wasn't there for the clean up ~ that was KK's 'mess to clean up', per PF. IIRC, the neighbour's camera was only set to record activity while they were not at home... Since it was a Saturday, I gather that the camera was not recording during that time, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I wonder if the plea agreement with KK will be referred to or described by the defense. I have no idea, just wondering if it is admissible.
I doubt it since it's sealed? MOO
Yes, it was talking about in opening statements
Oops, I forgot about that. They didn't discuss the details of the PA, though, right? MOO

Last edited:
Morning, Oviedo.

Yeah, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense that she would google the recipe AFTER she went to the store. I will be interested to hear what you find out. MOO
I doesn't make sense to me either..... the only sense it makes to me is the 2:20pm is a typo error and should be 2:20am for the stomach issues and then the 11:00am is the sweet potato casserole recipe (I thought that was the last record of KB's google history but I could be all wrong)..... waiting to see what @oviedo clarifies/confirms!! You would think it wouldn't be such a big issue but yet it totally is as it narrows down a TOD :(

Perhaps, but I'm kinda hoping they leave her for last. Will make for very poor optics, pleading the 5th. And to follow, a strong closing by the prosecution. That should nail his coffin good and tight!

@justaparent It seems she would fall right into the timeline after KK, but I see susiq's point too. Unfortunately, I think she'll plead the 5th and won't have anything too damning to say against him. Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?

Edited...tag on the wrong person

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I'm kinda hoping they leave her for last. Will make for very poor optics, pleading the 5th. And to follow, a strong closing by the prosecution. That should nail his coffin good and tight!

That could definitely be a good tactic. I wonder what else the prosecution will ask KK? There are some things that they seemed to put on the back burner yesterday, knowing they will ask today.

One was the comment that KK did not see SF ‘at that time.’ Not a quote, might have been ‘not yet,’ but her response seemed to leave a door open for later. And a few other little comments about SF. Maybe they won’t come into play at all.

MOO

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Good morning, everyone. I'm back at the courthouse in Cripple Creek for another day of testimony in the #PatrickFrazee first-degree murder trial. He's accused of beating his fiancee, #KelseyBerreth, to death on Thanksgiving Day last year. @csgazette
EIx0TUpVAAYoVyi.jpg

7:56 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Shannon Brinias on Twitter
Standing by in the media line ready to get inside Teller Co Courthouse for the #PatrickFrazee trial. More testimony from Krystal Lee and then the critical cross-exam by defense atty. #kelseyberreth
7:57 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
As has been the case throughout this trial, I can't live-tweet, due to orders from the judge that have limited media coverage. But I'll provide updates when possible during breaks in the testimony.
#PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:58 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Morning Express with Robin Meade on Twitter
Patrick Frazee’s alleged mistress, Krystal Lee Kenney, took to the witness stand Wednesday for the first time in Frazee’s murder trial. Kenney testified that Frazee manipulated her into helping cover his fiancé’s murder.

That could definitely be a good tactic. I wonder what else the prosecution will ask KK? There are some things that they seemed to put on the back burner yesterday, knowing they will ask today.

One was the comment that KK did not see SF ‘at that time.’ Not a quote, might have been ‘not yet,’ but her response seemed to leave a door open for later. And a few other little comments about SF. Maybe they won’t come into play at all.

MOO

BBM I would like them to ask her where he disposed of KB's remains. She HAS to know. I'm sure he told her. moo

@justaparent It seems she would fall right into the timeline after KK, but I see @SuziQ 's point too. Unfortunately, I think she'll plead the 5th and won't have anything too damning to say against him. Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?
Excellent point. The timeline :) I do look forward to her testimony, or lack thereof :rolleyes: I also figured keeping her till last would keep her out of that courtroom in the hallway.

I hate to even think about it. More deals with the devil. How can she even look at her family, neighbors, anyone in the town where she lives? Her kids will be bullied because of the evilness of their own mother. JMO
I hope her kids don't get bullied. It's not their fault. It's got to be painfull for them as is without bullying.

@justaparent It seems she would fall right into the timeline after KK, but I see @SuziQ 's point too. Unfortunately, I think she'll plead the 5th and won't have anything too damning to say against him. Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?
Just noticed "SuziQ" :) I'm just plain old "susiQ". I'm almost her doppelganger :p

Good morning (afternoon/evening). Still sick from yesterday's info :( I still wonder where MaF and PF were trying to take off to with the baby in the VERY early morning that he was arrested at the Franch (or IF they were tipped off before LE got there). Thank God LE got there before they left with poor baby K. I'd like to hear MaF talk on the stand. I believe that she was in it (knowing and covering up) up to her eyeballs.
I do believe they were trying to pass baby K off to someone else,to keep her from the B's. Pure garbage they are.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member